• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
Sorry Sidon. Link is fun for a summer fling but you're now 110 years old. It's time to settle down with the calm, mature, and intelligent Yona.
whose voice is this in? who is patronizing the fish people with comphet?? because I'll fucking find them

Sorry Sidon. Link is fun for a summer fling but you're now 110 years old. It's time to settle down with the calm, mature, and intelligent Yona.
unironically any iteration of this phrase is dogshit and makes me violent

"don't worry darling it's just a phase, you'll grow out of who you are and the world will beat it out of you for me"

YEAH? YOU WANNA PROVE IT?? YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE???

I AM FUCKING RESILIENT, COWARDS

THERE IS NOTHING TRUER THAN BEING WHO YOU ARE AND LIVING IN SPITE OF IT ALL

DO NOT SURRENDER TO COMPHET

lmao I guess this touched a nerve

earnestly you can't make me read shit this bleakly straight and patronizing during pride

even presented as a joke from an outside perspective which it obviously is and I clearly know

just bringing all the long dead irl bossfights pancaked back to the forefront

woof

alright

landing on the ground now

can't believe y'all got a nonuple-post out of me

is it uh... hot in here? did I maybe just go super saiyan or some shit??

ccfc0e13-2141-433a-861c-1d5f83d50ff0.jpg

You okay, Sus?
i'm queer as hell in the month where all the genocidal war criminal corporations put rainbow flags on shit to market to us while the shitheads yell about how we should simply die

I had to explain the political machinations of AIDS to someone this morning and how that horrific mass death and disabling could have been preventable if they didn't think it was what we deserved

how we lost generations

so yeah, maybe I'm a little more on edge!

but like. I'm always this fucking furious tbh. I just usually try to cap the post count at three.

being queer in the modern world has more avenues for support than there have been, for sure, but that comes with more avenues and visibility for everyone who hates you

it's a test of resilience. even the best-meaning people as you grow up will second-guess you, mock you, undercut you, drill you down. wait for you to be how they think you should be. or have you around as the butt of shitty jokes.

or. y'know. just fucking beat you up or worse.

so yeah! it's hard! I think it's fair to say most of us are carrying some trauma, and sometimes it's multiplicative with all the other life trauma stacked high at the trauma buffet of living.

I'm as okay as I ever am β€” by which I mean I'm mad as hell and ground to dust but carrying on.

I'm the last fucking me on this planet. the will is not strong a great many days, but I bite through it because I need to know what's next.

I'm fated to lose. I know this is true.

but until then, I'm aflame

I know it's folly, but I think I'm just gonna vote Third-party this November. Neither of the major candidates are fit to run this country and have already made the world worst. Guess it's time to do some research on these alternatives.

woof

alright

landing on the ground now

can't believe y'all got a nonuple-post out of me

is it uh... hot in here? did I maybe just go super saiyan or some shit??

Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I meant it more like Link is the irresponsible (he does eat rocks) but adventurous type while Yona is the successful business person with PhD that your mom and grandma are trying get you to marry. Not like I'm speaking from personal experience or anything!

Sorry again for making you anxious.

Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I meant it more like Link is the irresponsible (he does eat rocks) but adventurous type while Yona is the successful business person with PhD that your mom and grandma are trying get you to marry. Not like I'm speaking from personal experience or anything!

Sorry again for making you anxious.
yeah but like that's also the way I took it! (they double-down on that shit if you're gay)

no worries lmao I needed to rant

it was sloppy but.

uh

I uh

hope that wasn't too in the way

Well it’s messy

Giant shredder, where would you get the parts?

And the screaming… oh the screaming. Sounds like a lot of hassle.

And the jailtime sucks too
my dude they mulch trees at the drop of a hat

plus, I am certain there are ways to make sure it's a relatively mess-free experience!

screaming can be dealt with. or you could just pump up the hype mulching jams

jailtime sounds dull but like. that's contingent on getting caught

manageable hurdles

this is, legally speaking, a joke and turn-of-the-century gaming pundits are very far down any hypothetical list of mulchable foes

my dude they mulch trees at the drop of a hat

plus, I am certain there are ways to make sure it's a relatively mess-free experience!

screaming can be dealt with. or you could just pump up the hype mulching jams

jailtime sounds dull but like. that's contingent on getting caught

manageable hurdles

this is, legally speaking, a joke and turn-of-the-century gaming pundits are very far down any hypothetical list of mulchable foes
Ghehehe

Anyway, people are dumb and immature. They’ll grow out of it. I hope. Well some are stuck in that mode permanently.

Whoever named this thread "Bash at the Beach", just know the WCW gods are looking down on you with a smile
Did you skip the OP? They better be doing more than just smiling down on me.

Sidon and Link's relationship in TotK is pretty funny/weird. It's impossible for me not to read Yona as Sidon's beard (which says what exactly about Hylian/Zora culture?) when they barely interact while this

FwveplHXwAU2P2k.jpg:large

is chilling in the background. I guess we're just supposed to ignore it? Or are they being super blatant about it? What are you trying to tell us, Nintendo??

My toothache has largely subsided, but I kinda hate how it's kneecapped some of my plans for the month. I'm way behind on my workout routine and I still haven't gotten my recipe, yet. I'll try and rectify that this weekend.

My toothache has largely subsided, but I kinda hate how it's kneecapped some of my plans for the month. I'm way behind on my workout routine and I still haven't gotten my recipe, yet. I'll try and rectify that this weekend.
Medical problems are no joke, don't beat yourself up on stuff like the workout routine. As soon as you're back you jump back into the gym (or wherever you do whatever you do) and get it πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

if all crimes were made legal for a day, i would do the mulch one but not out of hate or anything, just because its an interesting word

Sidon and Link's relationship in TotK is pretty funny/weird. It's impossible for me not to read Yona as Sidon's beard (which says what exactly about Hylian/Zora culture?) when they barely interact while this

is chilling in the background. I guess we're just supposed to ignore it? Or are they being super blatant about it? What are you trying to tell us, Nintendo??

Moving the statue of your sister from the city center and replacing it with one of yourself being ridden by your sister's unrequited love interest is a savvy Game of Thrones style political move.

I was one pin away from a perfect game in Wii Sports once. Never played it again after that shameful failure.
you won't be so lucky this time. I'll bowl 'til I bleed, whippersnappers!

besides, I went to the Silksong Discord to cool off and started a fight there instead

figured uh

I better come back and only shit up places where people already like me...

I liked the scene where he publicly announces his engagement with Yona on one side of him and Link on the other.

Possibly the only thing I need as much as Metroid Prime 4 right now that and a good nights sleep and british politicians being mulched.

Back
Top Bottom