• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the weirdest time loop experience on the train.

So there was this guy pacing back and forth, talking on the phone. And I was sitting and I saw him pass by. I had earphones, so didn’t hear what he said. But I didn’t see him pass by on the other side and then I looked up just in time to see him pass by again, the exact same stance, even the exact same gestures and mouth movements.

I did a double-take and was like “didn’t I just experience that?”. And I looked around and since nothing else had changed - the landscape was the same, no one had moved in their seats etc, I was like… did time just loop? And when the guy passed for the third time, exact same stance, exact same mouth movement… I was like OH SH- … then I saw him hung up and I realized that I wasn’t in a time loop.

So there was this guy pacing back and forth, talking on the phone. And I was sitting and I saw him pass by. I had earphones, so didn’t hear what he said. But I didn’t see him pass by on the other side and then I looked up just in time to see him pass by again, the exact same stance, even the exact same gestures and mouth movements.

I did a double-take and was like “didn’t I just experience that?”. And I looked around and since nothing else had changed - the landscape was the same, no one had moved in their seats etc, I was like… did time just loop? And when the guy passed for the third time, exact same stance, exact same mouth movement… I was like OH SH- … then I saw him hung up and I realized that I wasn’t in a time loop.
That's what they want you to think, stay safe out there

Guess we gotta call you Irenity from now on? ;D

How much interest would there be in a ST for BitSummit next month? I’m debating slinging something together again this year and hopefully a bit less slap-dash than my more recent threads.

For a moment there I wondered if you meant the iconic manga/anime… which to be fair a underground medical roguelike would be rad
This would also be sick as hell. Many people don't know this secret but we need MORE licensed games. One Piece FighterZ, Like a Gintama, and Bleach Warriors are just the start....

This would also be sick as hell. Many people don't know this secret but we need MORE licensed games. One Piece FighterZ, Like a Gintama, and Bleach Warriors are just the start....

Dragon Ball Quest!

Wait a moment ...

The more I think about it the more exciting the new What-if? implementation is in Sparking Zero. Even if it doesn't carry over throughout the story, it's just a cool fresh way to do it

The more I think about it the more exciting the new What-if? implementation is in Sparking Zero. Even if it doesn't carry over throughout the story, it's just a cool fresh way to do it

What if Krillin could go Super Sayan. Would he gain hair? Would only his eyebrows turn blonde? Would his eyebrows grow?

Would Android 18 like his new eyebrows?

I want a full chain of: what if Mr Satan sacrificed himself to save the day against cell, trained under King Kai then a Z Fighter when he came back, then was an actual fighter in the successive arcs. Throw in Super Satan from the gag story as an actual thing

Actually either way give me the Super Satan Vs Demon Beevus fight/characters

I want a full chain of: what if Mr Satan sacrificed himself to save the day against cell, trained under King Kai then a Z Fighter when he came back, then was an actual fighter in the successive arcs. Throw in Super Satan from the gag story as an actual thing

Actually either way give me the Super Satan Vs Demon Beevus fight/characters
Actual story chains is the dream!!
But I'm not sure that might be too much. You can share your encounters tho, that seems like it would only be worth something if there's many variables. Otherwise why have a community pool of those? Exciting either way!!

I may be the only person with Rocket Knight Adventures Re-Sparked pre-loaded on my Switch, impatiently waiting for it to unlock.

I made it all the way to Phase 4 of Robotic; Notes Elite without realizing that I can open the 'phoneroid' function. Snag geotags and responding to tweets. Now, to backtrack to try and at least do the necessary tasks to open up true ending. orz

Commuting triplets

In my three attempts of playing Xenoblade Chronicles between Wii and Switch, I've never gotten passed Satori Marsh.

But I still remember when I heard the end credits theme song for the first time before the game even came out in North America, and fuck is it ever still so beautiful, ten years later.

In my three attempts of playing Xenoblade Chronicles between Wii and Switch, I've never gotten passed Satori Marsh.

But I still remember when I heard the end credits theme song for the first time before the game even came out in North America, and fuck is it ever still so beautiful, ten years later.

Beyond the SKy is an all time GOAT'd song

Beyond the SKy is an all time GOAT'd song
Truly.

For some reason it was around the time I heard Beyond The Sky that I was also playing Mirror's Edge for the first time in 2010 or 2011 and heard Still Alive by Lisa Miskovsky, that somehow both songs are intertwined in my mind. Female vocalist, strong piano and strings, and drums like a rock song.

Further on the subject of Mirror's Edge,

The first game released in 2008. It is currently only available on PS3, Series X/S via emulation, and PC. It has never been officially re-released.

Catalyst released in 2016 on PS4 and Xbox One, available on their respective successors also via emulation, and PC. The online servers were shut down completely in December 2023.

It's 2024. Eight year cadence. The Nvidia GeForce Leak listed Mirror's Edge RTX edition nearly three years ago. It's not-E3 season. EA, it's time. All the consoles and PC, let's make that announcement happen with a release date in less than five months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom