• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
jlT0ras.jpeg
I didn't want to see Miranda Miyamoto today.

Shit like "gameplay" can just be patched in after release anyway
my brother once asked me what gameplay is and I didn't even have an answer, you ever think about how all of us spend hours talking about an immature media in a way that makes it obvious we havent figured any of it out yet?

But first let me thank the sponsor of this video

I didn't want to see Miranda Miyamoto today.
I was gonna make a School of Rock reference to accompany it by doing a Browser/Jack Black mashup but then I remembered he literally dressed up as Bowser a bunch so that wouldn't have the same impact 🤷

my brother once asked me what gameplay is and I didn't even have an answer, you ever think about how all of us spend hours talking about an immature media in a way that makes it obvious we havent figured any of it out yet?
I have the same issue trying to describe to people why I like certain cars more than others due to the way they drive. How do you describe "the way a car drives" without sounding like a pretentious weirdo grasping at vocabulary?

But first let me thank the sponsor of this video
RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

I have the same issue trying to describe to people why I like certain cars more than others due to the way they drive. How do you describe "the way a car drives" without sounding like a pretentious weirdo grasping at vocabulary?
just take the gamer route and call it tactile feedback

I'm in an anti gamer mood

You can't, it's like being a somelier and explaining the customers why one wine is better than other

Switch's 2025 is shaping up to be shockingly solid for what will be the system's 9th year. So far we got:

• Pokémon Legends Z-A
  • Professor Layton and the New World of Steam
  • Civilization 7
  • Little Nightmares III
  • Life is Strange: Double Exposure

Already looking better than Wii U's 2016 or Wii's 2012 and we're not even halfway through 2024, so there's still likely lots still to be announced.

If you have been curious at all about the inspirations for this thread, the algorithm fed me a new documentary about it by Vice.

I haven't finished it but these are usually very good!

DON'T TRUST ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE SAY; THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Athena’s moveset in Warriors Orochi 4 is so fun! Too bad you unlock her so late, she’s still 23 levels behind my other two mains and 5 behind the level difficulty for story(then again those are 18 ahead so it balances out)

Twitter removed, and yet I actually would have used the function to upload to IG more often than either Twitter or Facebook, the social media platform that actually is set up for sharing photos (even carousels of ten photos at a time) 🙃

Anyone know of any lo-fi remixes of Samurai Champloo tracks? I swear my restorative yoga class tonight played a lofi version of

Lo-fi remixes of the godfather of lo-fi is like some double down of chill, but that does sound dope as hell. Alas, nothing I could find that sounds more chill than that, but there do seem to be several tribute Lofi mixes of Nujabes from various artists that maybe could have something similar in there

If anyone's interested, it's 85° at 10pm and I am ready to g̾r̾i̾p̾e̾
I escaped to the mountains for this week and it is glorious. I’m going to be griping right there with you if things heat up the way they’re looking this summer - already being this hot in early-mid June is not encouraging.

Woke up to the news about Midori this morning. We really can't have nice things, huh? 🫤

Woke up to the news about Midori this morning. We really can't have nice things, huh? 🫤

Well, you can have a nice normal interaction with her since she's a member of the board, making jokes and fun shitposts like you do with us. ;]

(Of course, this post doesn't in any way excuse the bullshit people started doing at her and her circles, that's inexcusable.)

Wait, really? I thought it looked alright, even decent at yesterday's Ubisoft thingie.

Maybe folks had the (maybe foolish) hope to get something more than "just" Star Wars Uncharted, but with the usual Ubisoft take on top.

Maybe folks had the (maybe foolish) hope to get something more than "just" Star Wars Uncharted, but with the usual Ubisoft take on top.
Possibly, I just saw a Gamestar headline going "it feels like something you already played but it's still fun" which kinda sounds what I expected.

That's medieval Ye Olde Optimus Prime!
He predates Optimus prime by about 4 years or so.

Sigh I hope we get a new console game to go with the new anime even if the old team that did a bunch of the old ones is dead

Lo-fi remixes of the godfather of lo-fi is like some double down of chill, but that does sound dope as hell. Alas, nothing I could find that sounds more chill than that, but there do seem to be several tribute Lofi mixes of Nujabes from various artists that maybe could have something similar in there

Thanks for this, will give it a listen during work today. I'm not 100% certain it was a lo-fi rendition but it was pretty damn close.

The Black Jack roguelike seems like a lot of fun...... shit
I've had the demo for that installed on my PC for the last year or so (since RPS first reported on it). Seeing it and Balatro popping up so close to each other is a neat example of convergent evolution in the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom