• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST31 Apr. 2024| Famicafé Forever

“Pleeeease sub to Paramount Plus…”
Ironically I'm currently already watching Paramount Plus because I can't get enough of After Midnight and they just played a commercial for the concert in question

Finished watching The Street Fighter Trilogy with Sonny Chiba. They sure don't make movies like that anymore. It's quite refreshing.

Got The Executioner Collection coming in next week.

went to buy a boat at the boat shop but they had to backorder it and the guy asked when i need it

so i said the schooner the better
5a6lw7.jpg

Weather when i had to get out of the house and commute to work: Rainy and windy and cold.

Weather after i sat at work for an hour: Sunny, no wind, rather warm.

Yeah, fuck you too weather, fuck you too.

Hey Canadians! At least the team is getting closer to Canada…

An icehockey team in Utah?

What's next? A jamaican bobsleigh team?

Should point out I’d love to revisit PMTTYD but I’m on a tight budget with a lot of backlog so I don’t need to either.

Unfortunately it's not the same on Switch, but Umurangi, the game that is:

• Pure vibes
  • A perfect representation of pre-apocalyptic ennui
  • The best photography game since Pokemon Snap
  • My 2020 GOTY

Is on sale on Steam for a ridiculous discount:

The bundle with DLC (which is very, very worth it) costs less than a Big Mac, whilst coming with far more hours of entertainment and a lot more nourishment for the soul. Also runs and controls great on Steam Deck if you've got one of those :D

Got a sudden urge to go through the La-Mulana games, but they are not available on the eShop anymore. What's up with that?
They're still there for me. When I searched for them on Nintendo's site, there were two different bundles of the same games and one of them seemed to be delisted, but this other one is still up

Got a sudden urge to go through the La-Mulana games, but they are not available on the eShop anymore. What's up with that?

What's your region? German eShop still lists them with price and "buy" button, at least on the Nintendo website. I'd guess the same applies to Europe since they're basically all under one "management".

They're still there for me. When I searched for them on Nintendo's site, there were two different bundles of the same games and one of them seemed to be delisted, but this other one is still up

What's your region? German eShop still lists them with price and "buy" button, at least on the Nintendo website. I'd guess the same applies to Europe since they're basically all under one "management".
Damn! So it must be a Brazilian eShop thing. Guess I'll have to buy it at a higher price from the US eShop.

Thanks!

Damn! So it must be a Brazilian eShop thing. Guess I'll have to buy it at a higher price from the US eShop.

Thanks!

Maybe it's something coming from their web-presence consolidation? They're changing their whole websites setup, so maybe something got a hiccup with the brazilian eShop?

I'd wait a day or two to see if it's an error and getting fixed quickly.

Maybe it's something coming from their web-presence consolidation? They're changing their whole websites setup, so maybe something got a hiccup with the brazilian eShop?

I'd wait a day or two to see if it's an error and getting fixed quickly.
That's a good idea. I will hold out for a little while.

We haven't heard much about Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 2 3 Switch releases since that got announced in February. They're coming out next month, right?

Final Fantasy 16 Successfully Expanded the Series to New, Younger Players, Says Square Enix

The younger players:
2c3f918e-cec7-40de-b190-f1b26135cb6c_text.gif
Been growing my beard back recently. Looked in the mirror and thought “Weird, seems like it’s not growing in as well as it did before?” Looked closer and realized it is, it’s just more grey

Anyway. I’ve been enjoying FFXVI 😂

I’m going to write my big calculus exam tonight! I’ve been studying really hard every day, and I don’t fully understand every concept, but I think I know enough to get me through this. I’m going to finish up this study session before kicking back to play some games before I write the exam at 7pm ET.

I learned after my first math test that my brain can’t handle hours of studying right before a big test. I did that before the first math test and I totally blanked when I started writing. I won’t make that mistake this time, hence why I’m going to chill with some Ocarina of Time when I’m done studying.

Wish me luck Fami 🍀

I’m going to write my big calculus exam tonight! I’ve been studying really hard every day, and I don’t fully understand every concept, but I think I know enough to get me through this. I’m going to finish up this study session before kicking back to play some games before I write the exam at 7pm ET.

I learned after my first math test that my brain can’t handle hours of studying right before a big test. I did that before the first math test and I totally blanked when I started writing. I won’t make that mistake this time, hence why I’m going to chill with some Ocarina of Time when I’m done studying.

Wish me luck Fami 🍀

Good luck, you got this!

Chris Dring left Twitter it seems due to harassment. The slow descent of Twitter into the black and cold abyss of irrelevancy where only right wing assholes dwell comes closer and ever.

Last edited:
Good luck, you got this!

Chris Dring left Twitter it seems due to harassment. The slow descent of Twitter into the black and cold abyss of irrelevancy where only right wing assholes dwell comes closer and ever.

I know that Chris got a lot of jabs here for the "C team" comment last year around Mario Wonder so we don't have a high horse to stand on, but it is really sad that he has been bullied off of Twitter by console warriors. The internet becomes more toxic every day, and it is not healthy for anyone.

Unfortunately it's not the same on Switch, but Umurangi, the game that is:

• Pure vibes
  • A perfect representation of pre-apocalyptic ennui
  • The best photography game since Pokemon Snap
  • My 2020 GOTY

Is on sale on Steam for a ridiculous discount:

The bundle with DLC (which is very, very worth it) costs less than a Big Mac, whilst coming with far more hours of entertainment and a lot more nourishment for the soul. Also runs and controls great on Steam Deck if you've got one of those :D

oh man...... damn it plum!! I cant afford to get this right now..... but you make a good argument and its been on my wishlist....

I know that Chris got a lot of jabs here for the "C team" comment last year around Mario Wonder so we don't have a high horse to stand on, but it is really sad that he has been bullied off of Twitter by console warriors. The internet becomes more toxic every day, and it is not healthy for anyone.
Yeah, it's why I prefer forums to social media platforms which are like a wild west like Twitter and Facebook.

And I also joked around with that c-team comment. I don't think he deserve bullying for that (nobody deserves bullying), but I do feel people like him with his position should understand their online presence and social media hold weight, so spouting bullshit like he did was rightfully ridiculed.

I played a cute little Metroidvania over the weekend called Islets, which, if I'm not mistaken, I saw @Suswave recommend once. It's short but has a charming art style, and the main concept of connecting different islands to expand the map and open new paths is really satisfying.

Subway is completely out of mustard

It’s so over, fam. Don’t know how I can go on… being a Subway fan. How the hell does a sandwich shop not have mustard???
Jack in the Box the other day told me they'd have to charge me $0.25 per ketchup packet. Which, when their burgers come out dry as an em effer, seems to me like a moral wrong.

And also I went to Popeyes the other day and ordered a 5-piece chicken strip with blackened ranch, and they said they were now only allowed to give a maximum of three sauce packets, regardless of the size of the order.

Needless to say, I ran out of sauce in the middle of the meal and if I can't have blackened ranch then I don't even know what the point of Popeyes is anymore.

The fuck are these businesses thinking depriving the public of sauce?

Jack in the Box the other day told me they'd have to charge me $0.25 per ketchup packet. Which, when their burgers come out dry as an em effer, seems to me like a moral wrong.

And also I went to Popeyes the other day and ordered a 5-piece chicken strip with blackened ranch, and they said they were now only allowed to give a maximum of three sauce packets, regardless of the size of the order.

Needless to say, I ran out of sauce in the middle of the meal and if I can't have blackened ranch then I don't even know what the point of Popeyes is anymore.

The fuck are these businesses thinking depriving the public of sauce?
Subway is completely out of mustard

It’s so over, fam. Don’t know how I can go on… being a Subway fan. How the hell does a sandwich shop not have mustard???

mr president sir release the strategic sauce reserves

All this talk about food makes me hungry and now I want this:

tumblr-1360e16cb98595b3f7e4ca45232674e0-2c6566d6-400.gif

I mean, mayonaise and fries is such a happy marriage 🤤

Lit: seeing a nice, all-black Ford Ranger with a Blue Jays sticker tastefully applied to the back window

Shit: watching it turn the corner to reveal a freedom convoy and “Trump for Prime Minister” sticker on the rear passenger window
bruh 🙃

And I wanted to be all "yay the Blue Jays won against Colorado yesterday 5-0!" but man that really sours the taste.

teFfKa4.jpg

New pup who dis
puppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppypuppy

OMFG they just ended it right in the middle of Piano Man what in the fuck I am heated.

That should be a criminal offence

Now I'm extremely curious what forum that was posted on...

I played a cute little Metroidvania over the weekend called Islets, which, if I'm not mistaken, I saw @Suswave recommend once. It's short but has a charming art style, and the main concept of connecting different islands to expand the map and open new paths is really satisfying.
I did! I really enjoyed it, and I’m glad you gave it a go!

Back
Top Bottom