• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get rid of my Steam Deck within my social circles has proven more difficult than I anticipated, lol. Instead of being interested in that thing, some of them actually asked me about my Switch Oled and if Iโ€™m willing to sell it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Had a dream where Nintendo revealed the Switch 2, but instead of a console, it was this weird flatworm-like creature, you could customize it anyway youโ€™d want - add more to the body, change its color, flatten its head. And where the โ€œmouthโ€ was, you could connect a piece of technology to it where it played the games. Accompanied with this is was a Nintendo Direct where they revealed Super Mario Maker 3 and the newest 3D Mario, Super Mario War, with an all new villain that was a kong. It was surreal to say the least.

Had a dream where Nintendo revealed the Switch 2, but instead of a console, it was this weird flatworm-like creature, you could customize it anyway youโ€™d want - add more to the body, change its color, flatten its head. And where the โ€œmouthโ€ was, you could connect a piece of technology to it where it played the games. Accompanied with this is was a Nintendo Direct where they revealed Super Mario Maker 3 and the newest 3D Mario, Super Mario War, with an all new villain that was a kong. It was surreal to say the least.
I haven't laughed this hard at a forum post in ages holy shit

I don't know if the flatworm console or Super Mario War is funnier but overall this sounds like an amazing dream.

Broke: Super Mario Warriors
Woke: Super Mario War

Directed by David Cronenberg

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

oh shit thread's almost done

it's been a weird month for me

I hope you all enjoyed having such a low-effort laid-back thread
It was nice, Raccoon! Thank you for making this thread. You taught a lot of people about T-Square! Not me because I'm a musical luddite, but probably lots of others!

Had a dream where Nintendo revealed the Switch 2, but instead of a console, it was this weird flatworm-like creature, you could customize it anyway youโ€™d want - add more to the body, change its color, flatten its head. And where the โ€œmouthโ€ was, you could connect a piece of technology to it where it played the games.
This is the beginning of a sci fi horror flick

it was blissful and a great reason to listen to more T-Square

thank you for your service

not to resurrect the spider-averse discourse but

I have terrible news for the cup-โ€˜nโ€™-dump crowd

itโ€™s extremely likely youโ€™re killing them anyways โ€” house-style spiders really are best at being house-style spiders and canโ€™t quickly adapt to the elements or other hazards

the moral of this story: spiders are your friends, let them hang out, and if you donโ€™t like it you should just give them your housepartment and live on the moon

Well at least now we know the gimmick

I'm still both literally and figuratively jazzed that you made a T-Square ST so hell yeah bud

Yeah, at least free the game from the Wii ๐Ÿ˜…
Watch them go "oh okay" and then port it to WiiU

Donโ€™t know if itโ€™s because of the new anxiety medicine Iโ€™m on but I feel fantastic today, like, I wanna do any my of hobbies, go outside and walk, read, etc. I played heart gold for two hours this morning and that was the most fun I had in a game in a while on my own terms. I feel motivated to return ff7 rebirth.

I feel great

not to resurrect the spider-averse discourse but

I have terrible news for the cup-โ€˜nโ€™-dump crowd

itโ€™s extremely likely youโ€™re killing them anyways โ€” house-style spiders really are best at being house-style spiders and canโ€™t quickly adapt to the elements or other hazards

the moral of this story: spiders are your friends, let them hang out, and if you donโ€™t like it you should just give them your housepartment and live on the moon
Solution: Move all captured spiders to the cellar, convert into living space for unwanted stepchildren. Become a villain of a classic children's book. Perhaps get turned into a spider and forced to live in the cellar in a Kafka-esque fashion as ironic punishment.

Nintendo General Discussion |NEW-Sโ€ขT-Square|
hDuglPV.gif

essentially the same joke I made at the top of the very first page but I figured it was worth dropping again in appreciation of the subtle and clever setup

Solution: Move all captured spiders to the cellar, convert into living space for unwanted stepchildren. Become a villain of a classic children's book. Perhaps get turned into a spider and forced to live in the cellar in a Kafka-esque fashion as ironic punishment.
damn that shitโ€™s cold

as an unwanted stepchild, Iโ€™ll skip right to the revenge phase. youโ€™re a spider now. what will you do?

damn that shitโ€™s cold

as an unwanted stepchild, Iโ€™ll skip right to the revenge phase. youโ€™re a spider now. what will you do?
I played Deadly Creatures on the Wii so I know exactly what I would do if I was a scorned spider.

My Driving class has been postponed twice, so now I have to wait until Thursday to get started. On the other hand, my job interview's been scheduled for Monday. Guess next week is gonna be a bit busy for me.

I couldn't find the chance to ask her out, so now I'll spending Easter weekend playing games all day again!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

On the flip side, I seem to be losing weight, but I'm not really sure, with water retention and all that. Trying to fight my urges and lay off the junk food.

Confession Time.

I barely listened to any T-SQUARE this month. The song I linked at the start of the thread? The only song I played for more than a few seconds. I'm a fraud. A fraud! Mr. Koji Kondo...I didn't listen to your big influence...I am so sorry..........

Me, like two years ago:

"I shouldn't get a Switch OLED because the Succ is imminent."

My launch day Switch today:

"Please let me die."

Confession Time.

I barely listened to any T-SQUARE this month. The song I linked at the start of the thread? The only song I played for more than a few seconds. I'm a fraud. A fraud! Mr. Koji Kondo...I didn't listen to your big influence...I am so sorry..........

itโ€™s not too lateโ€ฆ

Speaking of @Brofield, I'm halfway through Bruce Springsteen's autobiography and it's fantastic. Been trying to listen to more of his music and that's been fantastic too.

And what about Susfield?
we left that one to rot with the rest of the trilogiesโ€ฆ

be warned, adventurer: these are ancient Suswave relics

bKPmI4D.jpeg
fk6yIlk.jpeg
0i0li4b.jpeg

Okay holy shit youtube just threw th---

bKPmI4D.jpeg
fk6yIlk.jpeg
0i0li4b.jpeg

. . .

. . .

hell yeah, some enlightenment for my Friday.

Anyway yeah, youtube just tossed this my way and I can't believe I'm only just now hearing it:

I absolutely despise limited bullshit. I understand indie publishers releasing physical to limit their stock because of risk, but deliberately limit releases for artificial scarcity, fomo and above all: obscene profits? Man FUCK that.

I had a chance to complete my Castlevania OST vinyl collection and now I have to hope for represses ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

me when next week starts and this thread is replaced by another one

NtK0FqG.jpeg

Not to shuffle this thread off too quickly (still two full days to enjoy!), but I am looking forward to my fellow ghost friend hosting the next thread. I know at least one cool thing planned for it ๐Ÿ‘€

Mhm no angry grandpa with the kids "being hipnotized by the tv", no grandma with her chancla saying "QUE APAGUEN LOS NINTENDOS VAMOS A COMER", not feeling it Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom