• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unironically I think the idea of two developers swapping characters as a crossover, like Crash Purple/Spyro Orange but not defeating the purpose, would be really cool. Unfortunately I think the time for a fun experiment like that has passed because there aren't any developers left who don't take 4+ years to make a game.

have the opinions of your high school girlfriend taken you far in life?

maybe I’m just getting old but when I think of anyone I was with in high school, the thought bubble just says “lmao”
My high school girlfriends are mostly my best friends now.

I'm aware I'm an odd case. 😅

Helps that they're the only people I know from high school who didn't turn alt-right later in life but still

Because you're all so special and also because this is so cool let me share a sneak peek at one of the new features I'm planning for my final content update

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Because you're all so special and also because this is so cool let me share a sneak peek at one of the new features I'm planning for my final content update

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

My high school girlfriends are mostly my best friends now.

I'm aware I'm an odd case. 😅

Helps that they're the only people I know from high school who didn't turn alt-right later in life but still
I mean okay. maybe I should clarify because I’m kind of in superposition here — it’s still all “lmao” but some of them have been longstanding friends and confidantes to one degree or another, and I might not be as dramatically alienated from everyone if it weren’t for the plague or leaving the country ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean okay. maybe I should clarify because I’m kind of in superposition here — it’s still all “lmao” but some of them have been longstanding friends and confidantes to one degree or another, and I might not be as dramatically alienated from everyone if it weren’t for the plague or leaving the country ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, in a similar fashion most of the friends I do still have were the ones who left the area (some across the country, some out of the country), and the plague was the trigger that made me realize I needed to ditch most of the ones who were left. So, I kinda feel you in a way. 2020 was a big fuck-all-these-people moment for a lot of us, probably 😅

my avy and i have nothing in common
I find that hard to believe

UvRwz82.jpeg

JTYBJ1z.png

Now you gotta have your kid pick which one they like better, either Mario or Sonic. Or Pikachu. Am I missing another childhood mascot to swear fealty to forever?
Crash Band—cries into pillow

Real talk: Sonic 2 was my first video game and having my kid organically ask to watch me play Sonic AND read the comic was a great joy.

change dot org petition in this the year of our lord twenty twenty four

add sanity meter to donkey kong

The measles outbreak here in Netherlands is actually growing. All unvaxxed kids. Ffs man 😩

The worst. While it's not that bad here in Germany with such people, my wife once had to actively drag me out of a school parent teacher assembly (basically for general discussions and annoucements, all teachers and all parents of a grade) because the parents of a child in the class next to our son, were actively defending not only not vaccinating their child, but also sending it to school when it was/is "ill, but doesn't feel too sick" and spouting some conspiracy nutjob stuff.

Thankfully, these assholes moved. I do feel so fucking sorry for the child though ....

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Why do you think i'm not changing my avatar pic? ;D

And my Vuvuzela.

hey guys what's going on y'all play any of those video games lately??

my copy of peach should be getting here today :orang:

Careful, or i'm going to do a 25 minutes monologue.
hahahaha xD

hey guys what's going on y'all play any of those video games lately??

my copy of peach should be getting here today :orang:
Hey, heyy! I was on a Pokemon marathon for the last couple of months. Was replaying (and finishing) Let's Go Pikachu, tried to get 100% on the Pokedex, passed the 'mons to Home, replayed Sword, did the same, replayed Bright Diamond, did the same, replayed Legends, did the same, and am now at Violet. I 100%'d the Paldean Pokedex, downloaded the DLC, completed the Kitakami Pokedex, and am now at the Blueberry Academy. This second part of the DLC hasn't laughed me yet, but I'm giving it a chance. I really wanna see how the story ends.

Afterwards, I wanted to get the Apollo Justice Trilogy, but am thinking of fiiiinally giving Astral Chain a try!

hahahaha xD

Hey, heyy! I was on a Pokemon marathon for the last couple of months. Was replaying (and finishing) Let's Go Pikachu, tried to get 100% on the Pokedex, passed the 'mons to Home, replayed Sword, did the same, replayed Bright Diamond, did the same, replayed Legends, did the same, and am now at Violet. I 100%'d the Paldean Pokedex, downloaded the DLC, completed the Kitakami Pokedex, and am now at the Blueberry Academy. This second part of the DLC hasn't laughed me yet, but I'm giving it a chance. I really wanna see how the story ends.

Afterwards, I wanted to get the Apollo Justice Trilogy, but am thinking of fiiiinally giving Astral Chain a try!

astral chain is pretty rad

Random thoughts this morning:

BotW and TotK turned Zelda into an immersive sim!

If “Final Fantasy is for old people” then what’s Mario, Zelda, Sonic, and Pokémon’s excuse?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. Please enjoy the complimentary breakfast in the lobby.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom