• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST30 Mar. 2024| Famiboards Town-Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure I’ll enjoy Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, but

I bet you anything I’ll be back here when the credits roll, saying: “well, it’s no Color Splash”
The amount of Color Splash praise you express makes me wish my WiiU wasn't busted

Hmm, is @chocolate_supra secretly Turnip Boy?
HJya8BR.png

Imma pretend I didn't see a trustworthy family boards member buy the base game and not the top gun ultimate edition.
A trusty family boards member saw $8.99 and went clicky. Tom Cruise don't need my dollarydoos.

This looks like one of those horrible GenAI hands.

It gets better!

They walk like spiders. They leap at you like spiders. They sit on walls and ceilings like spiders. They love to ambush you like spiders. They're fast like spiders.

They do a shitton of damage like (some) spiders. They are sturdy as fuck and can be difficult to kill. Dunno if the last point is also like spiders.

It gets better!

They walk like spiders. They leap at you like spiders. They sit on walls and ceilings like spiders. They love to ambush you like spiders. They're fast like spiders.

They do a shitton of damage like (some) spiders. They are sturdy as fuck and can be difficult to kill. Dunno if the last point is also like spiders.

If I didn't know it's from Elden Ring, I would say that it is soul-less.
Ok. I'll lead myself out of the room.

I haven’t been on here in a week. If we are talking scary hands, why haven’t I seen Zelda’s scary hand monsters? Wallmasters were super scary as a kid (as in my progress is wiped and I’m back at the entrance of the temple).

I haven’t been on here in a week. If we are talking scary hands, why haven’t I seen Zelda’s scary hand monsters? Wallmasters were super scary as a kid (as in my progress is wiped and I’m back at the entrance of the temple).
I mean they’re also just regular scary too

always been a fan of that

Man, that bridge news out of Baltimore is so bad, and luckily it wasn't worse since it happened in the middle of the night.

It looks like they were able to stop traffic right before the collision so only a relatively few amount of people were on the bridge at the time.

It looks like they were able to stop traffic right before the collision so only a relatively few amount of people were on the bridge at the time.
I would hate to be one of those relative few, jesus

I can't prove this one out, but I think Mingus' II B.S. partially inspired Treetop Rock in DKC

The measles outbreak here in Netherlands is actually growing. All unvaxxed kids. Ffs man 😩

Try though I might, I am simply incapable of ignoring the rules of capitalization 😋

Punctuation can suck a butt though! I do what, I want;
Hell yeah punctuation can kick rocks for all I care who even needs it just a buncha squiggly squagglys tryina make sentences look fancy actually if I dont use punctuation it further emulates the way I speak in real life so maybe thatll like enhance the experience or whatever fuck why am I still hungry I just had a sandwich

Hell yeah punctuation can kick rocks for all I care who even needs it just a buncha squiggly squagglys tryina make sentences look fancy actually if I dont use punctuation it further emulates the way I speak in real life so maybe thatll like enhance the experience or whatever fuck why am I still hungry I just had a sandwich
we’re ditching punctuation? shit. despite my run-on sentences, i’m lost in the dark without it

although… a punctuation ban might bolster our somewhat anemic shitposting schedule.

fuck it, I’m all in

ffZTI2L.jpeg

realistically who even needs punctuation i sure as shit don’t this this is totally chill with my dyslexia don’t even worry about it so gang how about those video games did you like them are they enjoyable endeavors or no wait this is getting out of hand my coherence meter is hitting negative numbers and I’m worried I’m mere seconds from typing completely unrelated words how dog weren’t even going to went to then market across the garfield amber waves of chute palabra is this too mouse i think i’ve get loss in the saunapedia fuck me the more I don’t and do type the the the more I’m losing the the the at least they are real words for the time being but I don’t think that’s gonna larsh veny loing if eim left unchenked in the dreep dnark wouods of a rung lon sentententance spiraling out of controbol ack what the fuck why did I endorse this how do you live like this we have to burn it down

My girlfriend in high school liked how I always chatted online/texted with proper punctuation and grammar. The only time I ditch it is when I start a message with "lol" because then the rest of the message is a wash anyway.

I'm currently reading Perdido Street Station and boy does that give this no punctuation thing a different vibe

Next time on Nintendo Direct: Yacht Club Games reveal that Mina the Hollower has been rebranded as Hornet the Hollower, and Team Cherry announce the reason we haven't seen Silksong for so long is that it's being reworked into Shovel Knight: Silksong

Next time on Nintendo Direct: Yacht Club Games reveal that Mina the Hollower has been rebranded as Hornet the Hollower, and Team Cherry announce the reason we haven't seen Silksong for so long is that it's being reworked into Shovel Knight: Silksong
if you don’t cut it out I’m gonna move the hose

My girlfriend in high school liked how I always chatted online/texted with proper punctuation and grammar. The only time I ditch it is when I start a message with "lol" because then the rest of the message is a wash anyway.
have the opinions of your high school girlfriend taken you far in life?

maybe I’m just getting old but when I think of anyone I was with in high school, the thought bubble just says “lmao”

Do you think Mina the Hollower is jealous of silksong? Do you think every Indie direct it says "all this 'when's Silksong?' but when's 'when's Mina?'?"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom