• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST28 January 2024| This Is Our Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the fun I make of them, putting their highly anticipated sequel to be released on the 29th of February is something I actually respect :LOL:

Also thanks for the nice ST @ngpdrew was a fun time!

I wonder if it's a hot take to say that while the gameplay could be good Stellar Blade looks like Bayonetta and Nier Automata but without the over-the-top self-awareness of Bayonetta or the weird but enduring writing of Yoko Taro. like I'm pretty sure all the women shown in the trailer wearing skin tight cloths and have breast and butt jiggle physics

I wonder if it's a hot take to say that while the gameplay could be good Stellar Blade looks like Bayonetta and Nier Automata but without the over-the-top self-awareness of Bayonetta or the weird but enduring writing of Yoko Taro. like I'm pretty sure all the women shown in the trailer where skin tight cloths and have breast and butt jiggle physics
I don't think that's that hot a take. I'm optimistic about the game and it has a lot I think could be good about it, but the outfits are... something, all right.

I wonder if it's a hot take to say that while the gameplay could be good Stellar Blade looks like Bayonetta and Nier Automata but without the over-the-top self-awareness of Bayonetta or the weird but enduring writing of Yoko Taro. like I'm pretty sure all the women shown in the trailer wearing skin tight cloths and have breast and butt jiggle physics
I was thinking Metal Gear Rising meets Nier meets boobs. Feels a lot like a mix of "people like these kind of things, right?" without any clue as to why they liked the things. Maybe I'm too cynical nowadays. It looks alright but nothing super interesting to me.

ok to put in a simpler way Bayonetta and Nier are horny because that's because the creators creatively wanted the games like that, whereas Stellar Blade is horny in a cynical gacha kinda way IMO

my body is ready

marvel-is-it-though.gif

Got my Gurren Lagann artbook in the mail today and God DAYUM, it's a meaty book! Over 100 pages alone are dedicated to promotional art.

I see people upset about Silent Hill 2 remake looking jank and I absolutely agree BUT let's not pretend the original Silent Hill games weren't a jank af. I still like the franchise because of the atmosphere alone but those games were painful to play

I think Aspyr/Embracer are a wee bit confused about how to market their Tomb Raider remasters

taken from the news feed on my Switch about ten minutes ago, this is what I got:

zx2iFqQ.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom