• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST28 January 2024| This Is Our Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the term "drip" be in the Pleistocene already, is it not in the same newfangled era as the term "rizz"?
rizz was 2021, and had a Smithsonian article — the “lifetime achievement” award of slang — by December 2023

drip’s 2014 — literally a decade old

rizz is already slipping from the holocene

we’re all fuckin’ dust mate

Would be weird to see any change to the display, then, but it's hard to tell based on the fact a third party did the repair. Not sure what to look out for to get a better idea of what's the issue, tbh. Sorry.
That's fair. I just made some screenshots on my Switch. Both are from handheld mode? Does it look normal? It looks...Blurrier than normal, to me
2024012817431200-4E551BEEBAD303591E38565E64373519.jpg

2024012817434400-4E551BEEBAD303591E38565E64373519.jpg

That's fair. I just made some screenshots on my Switch. Both are from handheld mode? Does it look normal? It looks...Blurrier than normal, to me

it’s been a minute since I played, but I think that’s right?

like he looks a little smaller than I remember

but I would expect him to be a little blurry. I also played this game the first time on the Wii U Gamepad… so who knows if I know shit

is anything else blurry? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I thought my tv was kinda going off for a bit a few years ago… and instead found out that i’d actually had kind of shit eyesight forever, and it had been getting slightly worse, so I didn’t have a super normal context

also, I’m so sorry, cardinal sin: I laughed really hard at “wereld” since I’m unfamiliar

it’s been a minute since I played, but I think that’s right?

like he looks a little smaller than I remember

but I would expect him to be a little blurry. I also played this game the first time on the Wii U Gamepad… so who knows if I know shit
Hmm well thats good to hear. Maybe it is normal.
is anything else blurry? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I thought my tv was kinda going off for a bit a few years ago… and instead found out that i’d actually had kind of shit eyesight forever, and it had been getting slightly worse, so I didn’t have a super normal context
Well, i do know that my eyesight is getting kind of bad. But i don't think thats it, because the game looks splendid when i play it in docked mode. About your question if anything else is blurrier, yeah. The game just looks generally blurrier than in docked mode. I know it makes sense because the Switch itself has a lower resolution, but i dunno...It just looks too blurry, even for 720p.

also, I’m so sorry, cardinal sin: I laughed really hard at “wereld” since I’m unfamiliar
Lol its okay i dont blame you

The UI elements look like native res / 720p, so I don't think there's any issue with the rendering itself, yeah. I get what you mean tho, Mario's looking a bit fuzzy there. Compression might impact the image here. But if the fonts and such look fine on your Switch, then it should be alright.

On a positive note, this is this afternoon
Give me baseball Batter Yamcha. It's just Yamcha but with all his martial arts attack now having a baseball bat and him in his baseball outfit. Oh and his basic ki blasts are replaced with baseballs.
Also Super Satan and demon Beerus

On a positive note, this is this afternoon
Give me baseball Batter Yamcha. It's just Yamcha but with all his martial arts attack now having a baseball bat and him in his baseball outfit. Oh and his basic ki blasts are replaced with baseballs.
Also Super Satan and demon Beerus

It's finally time they add him to the main rooster

X3rzwuo.jpg

Yeah, I saw that and I was like, is this how this game spells "world" for some reason? Then I saw the rest of the text on the right side of the screen. 😅

The UI elements look like native res / 720p, so I don't think there's any issue with the rendering itself, yeah. I get what you mean tho, Mario's looking a bit fuzzy there. Compression might impact the image here. But if the fonts and such look fine on your Switch, then it should be alright.
Thanks! Its probably alright then

Going off the title of that Dragon Ball trailer, I'm hoping they go through all of their playable forms.

Base
Super Saiyan 1
Super Saiyan 2
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Super Saiyan 4
Super Saiyan God
Super Saiyan Blue + Evolved Vegeta
Ultra Instinct Goku
Ultra Ego Vegeta

Just go fully nuts with it!

I just checked the Nintendo Life review of SM3D+BF, because they always include in-game screenshots in their reviews. I saw that the screenshots look close enough to my Switch, so my Switch is probably fine. Here's two of the screenshots (both are from portable mode)

large.jpg

large.jpg

if anyone wants to get older quick, I’m willing to shave a few decades off for them

that’s how it works right

we’re all fuckin’ dust mate
a very appropriate thing to read right after I finished Anodyne 2

Should've been in Fighters Z.
But they needed room for more Gokus

it's Psychopomp Sunday

god I love this band
also really enjoyed the Genesis synth in The Woman That Loves You that hits really hard around 5:07

#TeamJanuary will need to pull together from wherever they land… but I believe in them
#TeamJanuary perseveres until the heat death of the universe, and we joyously await the chaotic thread of yours that shall accompany the coming of Second January

Currently resisting the urge to buy an Xbox Series X to play the most obscure Japanese games known to mankind Ninja Gaiden Black and Breakdown
Ninja Gaiden Black is so damn good omg

164 slots!(does include forms for course)

image.png

Upper left seems to be OG DB/Vegeta arc(the Z fighters don’t change much after that for Z, and the upper left slot has to be kid Goku) upper right is mid Z and bottom left being late(and bottom right being super)

164 slots!(does include forms for course)

image.png

Upper left seems to be OG DB/Vegeta arc(the Z fighters don’t change much after that for Z, and the upper left slot has to be kid Goku) upper right is mid Z and bottom left being late(and bottom right being super)
wait youtube tells me the livestream doesn't start for another couple hours, what's going on?

I still don’t know anything about that banned poster except that they got banned all the time

apparently I am not reading the right threads!
Is the banned poster the same person that was banned from the hardware thread?

The only win #TeamJanuary has is that we got rumblings to confirm it's not happening in January xD

They say you become more set in your ways as you get older, but I dunno about that. In the past year I've tried more games that I never would have before, listened to more musical artists, and started watching anime.

drip’s 2014 — literally a decade old

savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

Man what a rooster to begin with!
Well what can they do, there are no characters in Dragon Ball besides Goku

They say you become more set in your ways as you get older, but I dunno about that. In the past year I've tried more games that I never would have before, listened to more musical artists, and started watching anime.
It's never too late to branch out of your comfort zone! You can always try something new! Expand yourself by expanding your world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom