• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST25 October 2023| Have a Wonderful Famiversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to troll me if this is a case Fami > internet > Fami or something else

But just browsing reddit i saw a post about rumours heating up for Zelda TP and WW on switch but I haven’t seen anything really? Is this just reddit being reddit or was there some revelation ?

I bet y’all that even if I posted chopped up (but cohesive) bits of my costume, you’d only get more confused the more information you got

Just wait until you inevitably get into stuff like:

YES
The Weather Channel vaporwave is fantastic

THE ONLY THING I HATE ARE HATERS
And people who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot

Good for you. It’s the Applebee’s song guy.
I just looked this song up and it caused me to lose a little more national pride

I bet y’all that even if I posted chopped up (but cohesive) bits of my costume, you’d only get more confused the more information you got
Sounds like a good costume

If I don’t get to before whenever the transition happens, thanks @VolcanicDynamo for hosting an awesome October ST! This was a triumphant, wonderful month for Mario and it’s wild it’s only just a kick off for Wario, Mario RPG, Kart Wave 6, Mario Vs DK, Princess Peach Showtime, and The Thousand Year Door. Such a glorious time to be a Mario fan!

Feel free to troll me if this is a case Fami > internet > Fami or something else

But just browsing reddit i saw a post about rumours heating up for Zelda TP and WW on switch but I haven’t seen anything really? Is this just reddit being reddit or was there some revelation ?
Serkan Toto posted a tweet a few days ago teasing a Zelda remake/remaster(s) is either coming this year or will be announced this year. What the remake/remaster(s) is/are is up for debate.

We ran out of halloween candy so I've got nothing else going on tonight. Maybe I'll post ST26 at the top of the hour? Only if @VolcanicDynamo is cool with that
I’m handing out the 48 butterscotch puddings I got for $1.40 from Amazon that wario64 tweeted out. Those certainly won’t be thrown back at the house, right?

Not to rush VD’s thread to the end, but if you do it in five minutes I’m around to lock, redirect, unpin, and pin.
That's midnight GMT, right? That's basically as "November 1st" as you can get, internationally speaking. I'll do it! It's ready to go.

I've spent most of this day with some friends in a discord call watching all the Treehouse of Horrors episodes on Disney+. Haven't really watched much Simpsons since season 20 but even the modern Halloween episodes are still pretty fun,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom