• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Expected given its absence and how Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon got a release date for this year. I’m curious to see how both Shovel Knight spin-offs perform. Still hoping for a proper 16-bit follow-up to the main series.

@Dragoncaine @Legion of Primes

I finally beat the Halo: CE campaign after four months 🙃, so I'm ready for Halo to finally be ported to Switch when the game is so fresh in my mind and how much I struggled to beat the game on normal difficulty lol

Say I want to jump into the multiplayer, what's the best game I should download in MCC that's still semi-active?
Halo 3, it’s the most popular of the bunch

I challenge you to play halo 2 on legendary and deal with the abominations that are jackal snipers

I still won’t get my series x till a couple of weeks and down an Xbox one.

Wait you couldn’t play Mario 64 from the collection with the N64 controller?

I got mine but been to busy to open it, only reason I really wanted it lol

I just got out of my car and there was a raccoon staring at me. Kind of uncomfortable. How does this relate to Nintendo discussion? I don't know, maybe it's a relative of Timmy and Tommy and he wanted me to buy something?

FDT7ssAVkAQglwi

UMMMMMMM? AC UPDATE IS OUT???

Apparently, the Animal Crossing update is out, so go get it!

HHHHWHAAAAAA

I just got out of my car and there was a raccoon staring at me. Kind of uncomfortable. How does this relate to Nintendo discussion? I don't know, maybe it's a relative of Timmy and Tommy and he wanted me to buy something?
Maybe @Raccoon is just trying to catch a wild Gengar for his pokedex

good guy for doing something that they should have done? I mean yeah if they didn't allow this that would've been really bad people payed a ton for those controllers
I mean, they technically had no reason to update a game they have stopped selling to be compatible with a controller they just released. I sure wasn't expecting them to do anything with it.

The rumble on the N64 controller is great, but I’m thinking it might actually be a little too much? It’s very strong and can be distracting. Can you turn it off?

I’m so confused. When did this happen 🥴

Either late last year or sometime early this year. It really started blowing when the NBA got in on the action. They started selling digital player cards. So you could buy like an animated gif of Lebron James dunking.

As you can see on the main page, you can buy a "rare" gif of Kevin Duran dunking. It seems #1 of this card sold for $20,000...

holy rattlin me ducky gwan witcha b’y you knows im from roundabay

I’m a proud Newfie, born and raised haha
now THIS is the kind of earth-shattering reveal I was looking for today!

Wait? Do you have to turn on rumble on the N64 controller?

Anyways, unrelated but I keep getting an ad on the bottom of this thread that has a trashcan farting. Sometimes in English and sometimes in Chinese? Apparently because I listen to Japanese songs I know all Asian languages I guess is this algorithm's logic? My guess because people keep mentioning the shitpost abyss.

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November..."

... is apparently on the 4th this year

Nintendo running around in a Guy Fawkes mask giving everybody an early Animal Crossing update. You love to see it.

Halo 3, it’s the most popular of the bunch

I challenge you to play halo 2 on legendary and deal with the abominations that are jackal snipers

I still won’t get my series x till a couple of weeks and down an Xbox one.
At least y'all know where to find me until Infinite drops 😋

And god, I had a pain with those shields the jackal's carried everytime it made my plasma grenades bounce, those were bad enough to handle on normal.

And fingers crossed for you there are no delays in shipments for that XSX! God knows that controller looks so good and if I had an excuse to get a second controller for my PC I absolutely would gun for that one lol

I was like "well maybe they meant the fourth in Japan or they just went ahead and published the update a couple of hours early," and then I realized it isn't even the 4th yet lmao. I wonder if it was truly an accident. Why would they release the AC update so early for no discernable reason?

I think it was on purpose. Update was ready to go and all that and it breaks away from the NSO Expansion pass news. Bunch of other updates dropped too.

Villagers couldn’t just invite themselves over before in New Horizons right? One of mine just barged in lol.

Yeah I just got the updates for Animal Crossing and Metroid as soon as I turned on my Switch Lite to play a little Castlevania. I was like “wait today is still the 3rd right” and came on here to find out what was up.

e: annnnd there goes 3DAS as well, looks like that update is also out in the NA region.

take it with a grain of salt, but this lists silksong's release date as february 1st.
That sounds really, really fake sorry.
I don't know if 2024 games have day and month dates on systems like 3 years before their aimed launch? Sounds weird and some stuff on it makes it look like a 4Chan Nintendo Direct fake list.
Be it Playstation games day and date on PC, SMT V coming way too soon after Switch launch, Resident Evil 4 Remake for holiday 2022, while Outbreak (would that be Outrage?) releases on this FY when Capcom outright said there's no big new game release before the FY ends... Everything on it just seems off.

I'm happy for the AC fans to get their hands on the update earlier than expected, hope y'all have a lot of fun!!

Does anyone know how many hours till the earnings release?

not everything is there because of the game coming to PC. some games are there because they're using nvidia's cloud tech during development.
That's what I thought as well when that list initially came out. It seemed like many people forgot that the Switch uses Nvidia architecture so it makes sense that Nintendo and third parties would make use of Nvidia's cloud tech when developing games for the system, especially during this pandemic.

no it’s @Raccoon practicing being menacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom