• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST18 March 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I don't think it's that far away. It's under Embracer umbrella, there are few talented port studios out there, we could get console ports, current Switch included, on the day it gets out of Early Access. Maybe even earlier than that! Risk of Rain 2, another Gearbox published game, got a Switch port while it was in early access and was super successful.

I respect the optimism lol. Hopefully the Switch port of Solar Ash runs well and gives a general idea of how HLB would do. Solar Ash is pretty rough on Steam Deck. Has a hard time sticking to 30fps.

I am so tired yall. Kiddo kept me up between 1 and 5.

Is it safe to inject coffee directly into your heart or nah
With luck maybe the atoms in your cardiac cells will vibrate at the right frequency to bring you to a new pocket dimension that you can slip inside to catch up on lost sleep

what do you mean doctors call that being comatose

With luck maybe the atoms in your cardiac cells will vibrate at the right frequency to bring you to a new pocket dimension that you can slip inside to catch up on lost sleep

what do you mean doctors call that being comatose
NGL I could go for a nice 2 month coma.

NGL I could go for a nice 2 month coma.
girl-same.gif

Daylight savings time is kicking my ass these last 3 days. Overslept Sunday so I was 8 minutes late to work, fell asleep several times during my commute yesterday morning (I don't drive thankfully) and today I've had a wicked headache and didn't want to wake up. We need to get rid of this shit like now.

Daylight savings time is kicking my ass these last 3 days. Overslept Sunday so I was 8 minutes late to work, fell asleep several times during my commute yesterday morning (I don't drive thankfully) and today I've had a wicked headache and didn't want to wake up. We need to get rid of this shit like now.
Same. Haven’t gotten used to it yet.

Just because this forum is still online and running (*knock on wood it stays that way*), has anyone noticed other websites slowing to a crawl if not entirely unresponsive? Apparently Reddit is suffering a major outage, and also a number of websites I rely on at work are going down. Seems like nothing short of a minor miracle that Microsoft Teams is still operational in all of this.

Just because this forum is still online and running (*knock on wood it stays that way*), has anyone noticed other websites slowing to a crawl if not entirely unresponsive? Apparently Reddit is suffering a major outage, and also a number of websites I rely on at work are going down. Seems like nothing short of a minor miracle that Microsoft Teams is still operational in all of this.
Oh so that's why Reddit isn't working for me

Fuckin finally

Gimme that B-Body two door Pontiac beasty that's just hovering a few feet in the air despite it's weight as a matter of spite and defiance in the face of God and physics.

Top down g-force racing, that's what the people crave

Heads up survey nerds - just did a special Splatoon 3 survey. As with the Metroid Prime Remastered survey, it was specifically tailored to that game and series.

I started replaying odyssey recently and it’s still a joy four years since I last beaten. If there’s any game to renew my enjoyment of games again since my headaches are improving and they did kill my gaming enjoyment for a while, it’s that one.

It was a hard tie between that or god of war 2018

I’m caught up with the Boys after starting it last week. Great stuff but I’d hesitate to call it the best super hero TV series when Daredevil and Watchmen exist. Definitely looking forward to the next season and the spin-off that are supposed to be out this year.

Also the John Wick movies were on sale, so I grabbed them. Haven’t seen them before, and I’ll probably watch the first one tonight.

Since this is the AI themed Nintendo General Discussion thread, I have to say I feel so well equipped to finally learn Spanish with the new and improved ChatGPT here:

Truly some groundbreaking work. Also lol:

I like to do Goombario/Goombella's Tattle move on enemies and bosses, so I can see their health.

There's just something REALLY satisfying about watching a boss's health go down to 0.

Rare physical manga grab for me
IMG_6572.jpg

Well they had the first 2 and 25% off for 2, so I bit(B&N kit selection is dire these days. Was tempted by the HG The O tho)

Having recently fallen down the rabbit hole of retro throwback games, I would unironically love the next 2D Mario and Zelda to be done in GBA/SNES pixel art style.

yoshis-island.900x.jpg

51Fidw7L0cL.jpg
big damn same

except for me it's not a hole I've fallen in, I live down here

Ooo this sounds interesting
Clue +Danganronpa apparently, and the demo just dropped

This does sound cool, but I’m already playing too many games and about to pick up Azure. Too many games, not enough time! Might be a good one to try out when I catch up or really want a change of pace.

I just realized that the huge Horizon Forbidden West expansion is coming out three weeks before Tears of the Kingdom. So right in the middle of the big lead up marketing period for TOTK. Seriously, who's scheduling this stuff over at Sony?! It feels like they're trying to sabotage the franchise sometimes.
I don't see it as a big deal. It is just a 5-10 hour DLC. I doubt that Sony is expecting to sell DLC for every copy sold.

The timing isn't that bad anyway. The DLC releases almost a full month before Zelda.

I just realized that the huge Horizon Forbidden West expansion is coming out three weeks before Tears of the Kingdom. So right in the middle of the big lead up marketing period for TOTK. Seriously, who's scheduling this stuff over at Sony?! It feels like they're trying to sabotage the franchise sometimes.

Horizons games are overshadowed by the some of the greatest games of all time and now the new Horizon DLC is going to be overshadowed by the greatest DLC of all time.

I wish I could make the joke about 65 being a 6.5 out of 10, but that's being a little too generous.

At the end of the day it's just... forgettable, and I honestly regret my $7 half price Tuesday movie ticket a little more than the $25 I spent on popcorn, a drink and some M&Ms (but not by much).

Bayonetta 3 is definitely a game that takes every chance it can get to celebrate the fact that we live in a reality where it was allowed to exist. Truly we are lucky to play this series that Nintendo saved.

Everything about the game kicks ass and I even really liked the ending. I’m even more interested to see how Kamiya plans to continue the series from here.

Definitely looking forward to Origins on Friday.

I wish I could make the joke about 65 being a 6.5 out of 10, but that's being a little too generous.

At the end of the day it's just... forgettable, and I honestly regret my $7 half price Tuesday movie ticket a little more than the $25 I spent on popcorn, a drink and some M&Ms (but not by much).
Damn, I had hoped it'd be dumb fun, not just dumb 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom