• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST Oct. 2021|

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has everybody seen the OLED model teardowns? I think they're quite interesting; the extra width is largely to accommodate the hinges of the improved kickstand.

1633007988328-png.277764

Candidly, all of the coverage surrounding the improvements have made me feel quite a bit more confident in my preorder.

Man, am I really about to pay $25 so my FamiBoards account says I'm a cool guy? I need that money for food and stuff. On the other hand, however, I'd really like my account to say I'm a cool guy. I might just bite the bullet and chip in. Is there a rough deadline?

Man, am I really about to pay $25 so my FamiBoards account says I'm a cool guy? I need that money for food and stuff. On the other hand, however, I'd really like my account to say I'm a cool guy. I might just bite the bullet and chip in. Is there a rough deadline?

Just change your custom title to "cool guy" for a while and see how you feel

You're a raccoon, you can find free food in virtually any dumpster.
Will Dark Cloud get here? Only time will tell.
FTFY

EDIT: Damn, poor timing on my part

So has everybody seen the OLED model teardowns? I think they're quite interesting; the extra width is largely to accommodate the hinges of the improved kickstand.

1633007988328-png.277764

Candidly, all of the coverage surrounding the improvements have made me feel quite a bit more confident in my preorder.
I'm glad you're happy with your preorder! Looking forward to hearing your impressions
You're motherfucking Raccoon. You don't need to pay for people to think you're cool!

1633007988328-png.277764

Tbh I was surprised how much better the screen looks even in videos.

Tabletop gang the true winners though.

Tabletop gang the true winners though.
I am a proud and staunch member of tabletop gang. I really am mostly buying this thing for the tabletop experience. A bigger screen, louder speakers, and good kickstand are all particularly conducive to "sharing the joy." I use tabletop alone too, of course, but the speakers really sell this thing as a portable multiplayer device.

Glad to see so many familiar faces here, I was always more of a lurker but I'll try to post more this time around.

I have the money for a Switch OLED, but I also have a hard deadline on October 29th, so right now I’m just repeating to myself “You don’t need it” as a mantra.

It’ll be tough not playing Metroid Dread this month though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom