• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Direct is more than likely in early February, so it frightens me a little as to what will happen in the 30+ days leading up to the Direct in this thread
When we've resorted to doing elementary school homework on only the second Sunday of the month, you know that we are going to be down an endless spiral by February 1st.

Many of the Sanity Effects are out of date and would lose all their appeal. Eternal Darkness is better suited for a remake than a remaster, in truth.
Yeah I figure a remaster would update some of those anyway. Rebooting your GameCube would be confusing when you're playing on a switch.

A nso style release would keep all that stuff but I would think a remaster generally would involve a bit more work to the effects and controls while leaving the core gameplay largely intact.

Not that any of this is actually happening.

Many of the Sanity Effects are out of date and would lose all their appeal. Eternal Darkness is better suited for a remake than a remaster, in truth.
Yeah I heard about some things from the game and I thought they couldn’t translate to today without being a full remake

sir-patrick-stewart-patrick-stewart.gif

One last puzzle:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
We should really compile all of these into an educational workbook. That way, whenever Famiboards gets board (hah), they can do some tantalizing, yet informational exercises. We’ll call it: “Learning with Leakers!”

What do you think?

Metroid games are very maze-like.

I will find a way to turn everything into a Metroid hint. No matter how many hoops I need to jump through.

Well, I for one am certainly excited.

Let's just hope we don't fly too close to the sun

wait that wasn't meant to be seriously?

not that I didn't already know of course, just wanted to confirm

Can't wait for this long-awaited game to return in the next direct!
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom