• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD ports? It feels all the smoke is gone for those games, are they "done and waiting" like Prime HD is supposed to be?

But imagine doing all that in bed WITH coffee! Then it'd be even better.

Even better, I got up, slowly made a full pot in my pourover, and then cooked up some rice + beans + cheese + cholula breakfast tacos on the stove.

Even better, I got up, slowly made a full pot in my pourover, and then cooked up some rice + beans + cheese + cholula breakfast tacos on the stove.
Mmm yeah that's the stuff, breakfast tacos/burritos are always great. Then again so is literally every breakfast food, I think. Brunch is the greatest meal.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Man, this is bringing me back to when NintendoEra first discovered the HIDE BBCode and would put every shitpost in hide tags and pretend it was juicy info

I fucking hated that trend lol

falling-falling-down-stairs.gif

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Is the first game loved? I hated it. Maybe because of my grudge against it. At that time a full 3D entry was heavily rumored for Gamecube (damn you, Matt Casamassina of IGN Nintendo!) get THAT instead of a long awaited 3D game pissed me off, honestly.

Is the first game loved? I hated it. Maybe because of my grudge against it. At that time a full 3D entry was heavily rumored for Gamecube (damn you, Matt Casamassina of IGN Nintendo!) get THAT instead of a long awaited 3D game pissed me off, honestly.
Honestly I never played a single series game until Wii and the virtual console. I just rented it from Blockbuster twice and know I had a damn good time with it haha

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Holy shit, this site is officially goated. Not that it hasn't been for quite some time already but we leveled up overnight
I genuinely love how this community has already gone completely off the deep end and we're not even 10 days into 2023 yet.

Also, for anyone curious, if you just put the [ Hide] in the front of the text you want to hide, it hides it for you, you don’t need to do [ /hide] unless it’s a specific thing

For example

While if it do
it is for the specific content in the middle.

this also works for putting [ ispoiler], and if you put an asterisk at the start of a text and another one at the end of the text, it italicizes that, put double asterisks and it bolds that text.

But you must put it at the start and end.

Example of this horrific mess at once:

Last edited:
Also, for anyone curious, if you just put the [ Hide] in the front of the text you want to hide, it hides it for you, you don’t need to do [ /hide] unless it’s a specific thing

For example * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Same goes for pretty much all the bbcode stuff. Hide, ispoiler, spoiler, img, text formatting, just do the opening tag and itll automatically insert the closing tag when you post. Hell, the other day I realized if you just copy-paste the URL of a website, youtube video, or twitter post, it'll automatically convert it into the proper opening and closing tags when you preview or post.

Gotta learn the little shortcuts so you can shitpost real fast 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom