• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a sliver of info that may or may not be relevant below. Can reach out to any mods to confirm.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

bees_beads-DMID1-5kddmrml4-290x167.gif

I'm not sure how or why Nintendo was able to finagle a rerelease of Capcom vs. SNK 2 as a Switch exclusive, but it's hard to argue with the source.

So last night I dreamed that there was a Direct and I was about to watch it but then my Internet stopped working and I woke up. Is this a sign? A sign I'm thinking too much about it, probably.

I think Eternal Darksness needs a full 3D third person remake

The problem is who would develop it.

Maybe Blooper?

There’s too much baggage involved with Eternal Darkness and its creators for it to ever be worth revisiting for Nintendo. May as well just make a new horror IP; it’d have just as much brand recognition (none).

There’s too much baggage involved with Eternal Darkness and its creators for it to ever be worth revisiting for Nintendo. May as well just make a new horror IP; it’d have just as much brand recognition (none).
This is the good reason I mentioned earlier. I highly doubt that Nintendo wants to be associated with a certain member of the original team anymore, and they can't exactly remove them from the credits.

I want the Zelda team to make a new horror IP
ok, I can't hold this anymore, I am definitely an insider in disguise all this time and I have some exciting information for you.
So, you know how TotK is pretty much confirmed to not be a Switch 2 release right? And you also know that the 3D Mario team has been silent.

So here is where it gets interesting:
The Mario Team, I have good information and by that I mean I am Miyamoto himself for sure, the team has been working on an exciting Zelda horror IP - w/ Mario & Luigi.

This game is working title The Legend of the Mansion: Mushroom Zelda (in which you are chased by a zombie Mushroom Zelda in the Mansion in VR)

That way we solve the problem of a Zelda Mario AND add a Luigi's Mansion dropped in the mix on launch day - definitely an exciting launch title for all fans across the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom