• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Nintendo Direct announced for February 8th

mazi

picross pundit

nvsphwcr9w

Last edited:
Tried accessing this site and I couldn’t get through for a few minutes

I was like, yep, Direct has been announced

Can’t believe I got the first it’s happening post in on the last thread. So hyped it’s Wednesday!

Was in another thread wondering why the site was so slow...then I checked Twitter while I was waiting.

Ah.

I'm glad that the Direct and the NBA Trade Deadline aren't on the same day after all.

Fuck you Nintendo, from the bottom of my heart. You will really make me sit through a Direct until midnight, with the adrenaline rush prolonging the hype phase until at least 1am, when I have two exams to be written at 8am and 10am respectively the very next morning..

All things considered though: FUCK. YES.

So unless they're lying out of their teeth, we'll probably not know about every major title for the year after this Direct... makes a Summer Direct all the more likely to me

No special wording to set expectations except a blurb focusing on 1st half 2023.

I definitely think we will get a couple of H2 hints.

Wednesday at 2 PM PST ✅
40 minutes of information mainly focusing on the first half of 2023 ✅
No specific mention of TotK ✅

So, exactly as expected.

gotta go to the capital for work. then my favourite team play against leeds, then a nintendo direct straight after full time. tomorrow is gonna be so stacked.

Back
Top Bottom