• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Pre-release Discussion Thread (Spoilers from leaks/early copies NOT allowed)

Which side are you on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a tiny bit more of the colonies is nice, but it's all still the same areas they've been showing so far. It makes me wonder what they're so secretive of.

I wonder how crazy the second half of the game is gonna be then. Space travel? Massive Titan-landmass-planet fusion-transformation?

Whatever the next trailer is it's probably gonna be more spoiler-y, hopefully.
I'm guessing this is everything before the party gets to the Swordmarch region aside from the opening chapter areas (which I expect to be small and linear). The Mechonis Sword seems closer to the Maktha area than anywhere else we've seen. I'm hoping they don't spoil too much before release but looking at Monolith's history they probably will.

Though I do wonder at what point you can get up on the snowy mountain with Uraya. We know the grasslands area is at the foot of the mountain and it's closer to where we start than the sword is, but I'm guessing we'll need field skills to actually get up there.

It's Sena's turn! Not sure why they put Valdi in between her and Lanz, but in any case we still got her bio. Not much new here I imagine, since we've already seen her in action. Mentions that she's an Attacker role, and that she has an attack that seems to Annul Guard/Lower Defense or something like that.

We've probably got at least three bios left. The last Ouroburos pair and Zeon, based on the named characters from the trailer. Could also get Green Gormotti Girl but I doubt it since we didn't get a name there. We should also have about 5 tweets left before the Direct, if it is on the 15th. Or at least, we'll probably have a blog post on that date either way.

Edit:

Cutscene tweet went up a bit later. Seems to be her introducing herself to the Keves crew, like we saw with Mio earlier. Guess this happens during the cooldown period after the Wild Ride battle

How long before we see Taion gameplay?
Oh yeah, he's the only one of the crew we haven't seen controlled yet, huh

These character/class tweets don't seem to come with gameplay so it might legitimately be a while before we get Taion gameplay footage. Though you never know with how we got Sena footage in a blog post

I am a basic weeb: I see smol girls with giant weapons, I love them.

Damn it, I missed yesterday's trailer drop. This keeps happening to me ever since I got rid of my twitter account.

Anyway, looks absolutely amazing. Only a couple more weeks to go!

Sorry if I’m late to the party but what happened to the non spoiler thread ?
no one has posted in it in a while but this was supposed to be the non spoiler pre-release thread

that thread is outdated tho, i guess you can use this one

no one has posted in it in a while but this was supposed to be the non spoiler pre-release thread

that thread is outdated tho, i guess you can use this one
Thanks !

KLFyaDB.png

Let's just say I'm glad I don't need to have that SE. Good luck to everyone here trying to get one, though!

So apparently in US the special edition will also ship everything until Fall.

Now I get why this became a Nintendo Store exclusive

Wouldn’t have it been easier to just separate the game and the Artbook? Like not special edition. Just sale an artbook with a steel case

Probably fair to say that Xenoblade launching earlier caused it to have this my Nintendo store exclusivity. And humorous outcome.

But at this point. Just sell the artbook and steel case separately if you’re only gonna make a handful lol

Breaking news:

It looks like Tora and Poppi QTpie performed a fusion combo on the Nintendo servers

iu

The servers are fuckin ded

Yeah, bit of a farce really. Not bothering refreshing to try and get it; I'll stick to my vanilla preorder that will arrive on launch day.

Just watched the trailer and it was a whole lot of nothing tbh. Hope we get better ones closer to release. Right now, I'm still on the fence.

Uh, which trailer? You mean the landscape one? If you were expecting anything other than landscapes from a landscape trailer you're going to be disappointed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom