• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Xenoblade Chronicles 3 announced, launches September 2022 (no open spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks so amazing, jfc.

Nice announcement. Character designs look much better than 2 imo. Though I'm kind of sad they really embraced this cel shaded characters with realistic enviroments that I really dislike.

Voice syncing was terrible and it was poorly edited... but who cares. It looks absolutely incredible.

Praise Monolith, there's the big Switch game for the year for me, botw 2 can take the year off.

Looks like the abhorrent character designs from XB2 are gone, let's fucking go. Really excited now.

No overly-sexualised main character designs and (seemingly) no gacha nonsense are both very promising.

But I don't want to jump into the game having not finished Xenoblade 1 and 2.

Fuck.

What do?

No overly-sexualised main character designs and (seemingly) no gacha nonsense are both very promising.

But I don't want to jump into the game having not finished Xenoblade 1 and 2.

Fuck.

What do?
You buy all 3

The scale of the areas you see in the actual gameplay footage is very X. I wonder if we’re getting mechs again, or some similarly large form of transport.

Voice syncing was terrible and it was poorly edited... but who cares. It looks absolutely incredible.

Praise Monolith, there's the big Switch game for the year for me, botw 2 can take the year off.
Whoever makes monolith's trailers struggle with the voices, it's something I've noticed too

No more atrocious designed characters is a big yes. And it looks. So. Good. Xenoblade 2 was already amazing and it seems to fix my one gripe with the game. Can’t wait. Also: Lot of room in the Holiday timeframe.

Since Fire Emblem was a no show today, I'm thrilled that this actually showed up

Looking good and more restrained than 2 in the "anime" department (despite still being anime as fuck). Story should be very interesting if this is what I think it is

strange trailer, but loved Melia and some 2 things.

In fact, I love it all.

Most Wanted game of 2022 immediately.

Looks awesome

Melia is that you?

WbCM77n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom