• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Release Date trailer, releasing July 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazi

picross pundit

Why are Noah and his friends being pursued as "monsters" by the forces of the two nations they hail from? Witness the introduction of the mighty Ouroboros forms, the oversized entities your party can become during battle in this epic continuation of the Xenoblade Chronicles series.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 arrives on July 29!

Last edited:
Was previously announced as September game, so maybe Splatoon 3 is getting delayed.

Special Edition also revealed:

xenoblade-chronicles-3-special-edition-656x369.jpg

Oh my GOD! I can't contain my excitement!!!! What in the world do they have in store for us if they push THIS one forward?

Nintendo out here releasing games months before the release date (which was announced like last month).
Maybe they said september in case covid gets worse and with how things are going they are fine ?

Nintendo : Do you think there is a way to advance Xeno 3’s release date ?
Takahashi : WE CAN DEFINITLY DO THIS !
Nintendo : Oh cool, then-
Takahashi : THE TIME IS NOW !
Nintendo : I got it, we-
Takahashi : NOW IT’S REYN TIME !

The game looks good, but part of me is hoping it eventually comes to the next system. Monolith Soft will do special things with stronger hardware.

Haha wow, that's pretty unexpected. When I first read the title, I thought it was a mistake on OP's part and it was September 29th... nope lol

Wonder how the rest of H2 will be like, then? Splatty in September?

Splatoon 3 and Pokemon are going to be the holidays games? Splatoon delayed because of the Zelda delay? 🤔

HOLY moly. Summer is now Mario Strikers - Three Hopes - Rise Sunbreak - Xenoblade and then Splatoon 3 is in there somewhere as well. Absolutely crazy middle of the year!

JULY!? JULY!?! WHAATTTT

I WAS WATCHING THE AMERICAN TRIALER AND SAW THE DATE THINKING IT WAS SKME AMERICAN DATE BUT ITS ACTUALLY JULY!?

AHHHHHHHHH

(1) Amazing.
(2) Trailer looking SWEET. Don't know if I like that fusion mechanic, though, but will have to see how the execution will be.

My guess is that Splatoon 3 hit a setback and is now gonna release in September. Still, this is great!

I likely won't play it until a while after, though. I've still got the first two games to get through and this is clearly going to be connected to those two.

...I also really don't like the look of the UI. Making it translucent glowing orange and putting it on a slant is a choice that's for sure lol

Excellent!

Not too shocked, as Nintendo has a habit of having games wrapping up quite a bit before actual release as they tend to carefully set their yearly schedules.

Which means Splatoon 3 may have gotten a delay, which is a HUGE bummer cause was excited to play that this summer vacation with my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom