• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread (Tag Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... if that green stuff isn't glue, what is it? Well I suppose you can Fuse it to something but what does it do?

Anyways I still feel like the Hinox thing was just another weapon horn situation (for like a large hammer or something) but the idea of it as protection is interesting and I certainly would not mind a Hookshot being one of the missing abilities (probably the last Zonai one)

Also having a construct summon sounds cool as hell and now I'm sad it's probably not going to be a thing
TN1NpH.jpeg

I don’t doubt that the Hinox has a new horn but what’s interesting is that he’s protecting it with wood. In botw some Hinox would have wooden leg armor that you could burn off with fire. I guess you could burn the hat and make the Hinox go into an animation but it seems weird for it to only be that. Burning off the wooden leg armor also meant you did more damage when attacking the leg.

I doubt it, that's way too overwhelming for a tutorial

I think we'll get the 4 we've seen in the tutorial and the other 3-4 afterwards. Though remains to be seen how they'll integrate them in that case, it would feel kinda bad if you're locked out of some "shrine" puzzles due to not having an ability yet, but there are ways around that (open ended puzzles that have one of the non-main abilities as a potential solution, or even just a straight up message telling you you don't have the tools for this puzzle when you enter an associated Shrine)
Yeah, I've been wondering about this myself but it's difficult to speculate without knowing what "shrines" look like (if they exist in the first place). Could it be that the puzzles are integrated into the sky islands themselves?

Not seeing at least the shrine replacement before release would be extremely weird to me

Especially now that we have explanations and names for the abilities, we gotta see them in that puzzle box setting. I can’t imagine any context in which they’d be a heavy spoiler if they’re anything like BotW’s in execution

Were shrine interiors in any of BotW’s trailers? Now that I think about it I don’t think they were at all. The final story trailer had a very brief shot of the inside of Vah Naboris though. But we haven’t got that for TOTK, I’m pretty sure every single scene we’ve seen has been in the overworld

I wonder if they’ll continue to be tight lipped about any interior stuff (not counting caves which is still technically overworld)

Either way I could see another gameplay showcase like this one that goes through one or two shrines to show how some of the new abilities can be used to solve puzzles in a couple weeks or so

If we follow a linear marketing logic, with the latest gameplay segment we're at the "goofing around in the overworld" part, which was the first part of the Treehouse segment at E3 2016. Next would be shrines, if they're there. And no towns or dungeons at all until release from Nintendo. That's if we follow the BotW logic.

I think the Aonuma segment could work well as a recurring one, like weekly or bi-weekly until release. But they haven't explicitly stated that like I was hoping. He did say "there are more things I want to show you but that's it for now", which could mean another segment soon, or a trailer.

Were shrine interiors in any of BotW’s trailers? Now that I think about it I don’t think they were at all. The final story trailer had a very brief shot of the inside of Vah Naboris though. But we haven’t got that for TOTK, I’m pretty sure every single scene we’ve seen has been in the overworld

I don't remember all the trailers but in the E3 2016 trailer they highlighted shrines but didn't show the inside. But in the treehouse gameplay they showed two shrines from the plateau in depth.

Yeah, I've been wondering about this myself but it's difficult to speculate without knowing what "shrines" look like (if they exist in the first place). Could it be that the puzzles are integrated into the sky islands themselves?
I've just been assuming the green spirals are Literally Just Shrines But Zonai (Zrines, if you will) since the artbook seems to imply that and the icon on the map looks pretty shrine-y

I've just been assuming the green spirals are Literally Just Shrines But Zonai (Zrines, if you will) since the artbook seems to imply that and the icon on the map looks pretty shrine-y
Yeah, I think that's the case most likely and the one we should be working with. There are other theories of course, but in order for them to be valid you'd have to reach further out and make more assumptions.

Speaking of, are we (this thread I guess) in agreement that these swirl things are what's causing the sky islands to appear? That Zeltik video showing the before and after of activating one makes too much sense, and we already know that there's some shenanigans going on with different islands being absent at different times.

Yeah, I think that's the case most likely and the one we should be working with. There are other theories of course, but in order for them to be valid you'd have to reach further out and make more assumptions.

Speaking of, are we (this thread I guess) in agreement that these swirl things are what's causing the sky islands to appear? That Zeltik video showing the before and after of activating one makes too much sense, and we already know that there's some shenanigans going on with different islands being absent at different times.
I think completing Zrines (I'm going to make this stick until we inevitably get a real name in a month or so) might be one way to get the islands to appear but I don't know if they'll be the only way or if it'll occur for all of them

There are Zrines on Sky Islands after all and it doesn't make too much sense to have them all summon islands

Recall looked different than the other abilities (uses stylized Kanji as a symbol, golden light instead of green), and we got confirmation from the OLED that it's one of a set of 4 Kanji- like symbols (also seen in the Collector's Edition pins) heavily implying that there are 3 other golden light abilities we haven't seen, so at least 7 core abilities

Then just add one to the green column for balance

Recall looked different than the other abilities (uses stylized Kanji as a symbol, golden light instead of green), and we got confirmation from the OLED that it's one of a set of 4 Kanji- like symbols (also seen in the Collector's Edition pins) heavily implying that there are 3 other golden light abilities we haven't seen, so at least 7 core abilities

Oh okay, thanks. So it's not that we've seen what could be 8 abilities, it's just inference

It wouldn't surprise me if they structured it this way. They can have their sandbox tools (four starting abilities) while retaining a sense of progression (4 gradually unlocked abilities) which would be a good marriage of old school and modern Zelda IMO

The 2 abilities I think we could see in some capacity, based on mostly nothing, are construct companions and a hookshot equivalent. Expanding on the wolf link amibo from botw, I think it would be cool to be able to order around your own little construct buddy. They could even have a heart gauge for them on the bottom left of the screen just like wolf link. This would also work well with the themes of creation and customization, ideally you would be able to equip them with whatever you want. The hookshot seems likely just due to it being popular among the devs in botw’s development as well as fitting in with a more vertical game. The only “evidence” there is for the hookshot is that one clip of a Hinox chasing after link in a tunnel. Apart from wearing a green rock around its neck, the only thing that’s different about the Hinox is that it wears a wooden helmet on its head held together by rope to protect its horn. I cannot for the life of me think of a reason for why the Hinox would need protection for its horn. Why would the horn be a weak point? Maybe it’s copium but I think with a hookshot equivalent you could latch onto the horn to pull yourself towards the eye and take a swing. This would also work well with all the new enemy types and returning enemies that have horns. Hookshot a red bokoblin’s horn and yank him towards you. This is all just baseless speculation and these things probably won’t be in the game but it’s fun to think about.
TNz6eP.jpeg

Coming back to the idea of construct companions: it’s interesting that both the soldier construct and ranger construct share the broom symbol on their bodies. The only other times we’ve seen that symbol is when it’s on vehicles and weapons that we can customize or craft. Thinking back to the art book, it’s said that the ranger construct has a compartment with “infinite space.” This lead some people to think that the ranger construct would serve as a storage system on the sky islands, maybe storage for vehicle parts. However, that was when we thought the ranger construct would be bigger than what it actually is. Both the name construct and golem (the Japanese name) give off the idea of “servant creation,” more so than the name “guardian” from botw. Maybe a soldier construct companion would fight for you while a ranger construct companion would serve as like a walking backpack. Maybe you could order the ranger construct to collect certain materials you need since materials play a bigger role in this game.

It would be cool to be able to build your own construct that you can have follow you around and help you in battle. :)

Theres 2 symbols total on the joycons, one of them matches Recall, the other may mean Light. Light could literally be a lantern-like ability if it's not something more interesting than that.

I'd go with the comment here, that the pins are likely representing 4 elements, not necessarily representing standard powers.
https://touriantourist.blogspot.com/2023/02/tears-of-kingdom-pin-symbols.html

But, like in Botw, completing each elemental dungeon beast got you an extra kind of power, so it may follow along those lines again.

Last edited:
I wish I could shove this post in front of the eyes of anyone who says this game won't have dungeons (and that's including those who've seen the artbook). So frustrating that so many have opted to avoid these pictures 😩

Oh okay, thanks. So it's not that we've seen what could be 8 abilities, it's just inference

It wouldn't surprise me if they structured it this way. They can have their sandbox tools (four starting abilities) while retaining a sense of progression (4 gradually unlocked abilities) which would be a good marriage of old school and modern Zelda IMO
It’s a little more than just an inference. There’s the 3 other pins of course and then the 4th green ability could be summoning the stone bird glider (it has a symbol of feet on it that looks similar to the ultrahand icon)

It’s a little more than just an inference. There’s the 3 other pins of course and then the 4th green ability could be summoning the stone bird glider (it has a symbol of feet on it that looks similar to the ultrahand icon)
Not to get too pedantic but that very much still counts as inference lol

Theres 2 symbols total on the joycons, one of them matches Recall, the other may mean Light. Light could literally be a lantern-like ability if it's not something more interesting than that.

I'd go with the comment here, that the pins are likely representing 4 elements, not necessarily representing standard powers.
https://touriantourist.blogspot.com/2023/02/tears-of-kingdom-pin-symbols.html

But, like in Botw, completing each elemental dungeon beast got you an extra kind of power, so it may follow along those lines again.
Hm, a fair enough point. I thought the other symbols were elsewhere on the joycons, honestly, but if they're not then that is weird. Not sold on it since it's still clearly the same style of symbol for the pins but now have some doubt (probably healthy)

Maybe just one additional ability with Light then?

This was probably already discussed but I think the designs of the constructs is another point in favor of time travel shenanigans. All the constructs have an oxidized copper look and knowing Nintendo I can’t see that just being the end of it. I think that when we timeshift the constructs will have their original copper color. I think some of the long eared zonai people in the art book even were copper jewelry.

I think rather than summoning 1 specific glider a power might be activating them, alongside other Zonai “tech”. In a few of the art book pages you see a sort of like port with rails and abandoned gliders lying around, someone in the thread pointed them out a while ago, and I think the idea was that they get launched off the rails to glide around. My initial thought had been that the rails went between islands and maybe we were using recall to reverse their momentum, but then they’d have to be going backward, which the glider footage we saw it wasn’t and it also wasn’t glowing gold in that footage either so probably not.

But I’m guessing they were probably used by the Zonai to get around between islands when the society was more active. And now they lay abandoned, maybe waiting for us to refill them with power to use. Now it could just be a thing we do when interacting with the world, that our hand just activates certain pieces of “tech” or maybe it’s a fourth hand power in that we’re able to recharge or instill power into abandoned Zonai stuff like the bird glider, abandoned constructs, and whatever else they were doing. I think that would be a nice sort of 4th power to compliment ascend, ultrahand and fuse. Where the powers interact with the world around you but they’re not necessarily changing the “physics” of something in the way recall does.

Maybe the other gold powers will follow recall and focus on changing the physics of the things around you. Just a thought. Maybe some sort of water manipulation, or wasn’t there talk/patents about seeing through things?? (I guess that’s not really changing the physics of things but I guess opacity is a physical property, shrug) but I could see being able to see through things having good interplay with ascend. Like if you’re able to see open spaces in the landscape then you could figure out to how to ascend to certain places or get to places to ascend to places you see. That is all assuming we get 8 powers, and they’re split into 2 groups of 4.

Nothing anything really new that people aren't already talking about but I did think this was a good and concise summary on how symbols on the art book potentially correlate to more abilities that we don't know about yet

I sat on it awhile and I think I might of figured out what the stone bird is. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's suggested this, but I think it's a failsafe of sorts. Basically it's the forth Zonai power but it exists as something we can instantly summon anytime we're in the air and have it act as a temporary platform. We probably can't control it, and it probably naturally drifts towards the ground on its own, but it would be really infuriating for the player to be on a island that they haven't unlocked a fast travel point for and then accidentally fall off all the way back to the surface.

Of course it doesn't have to be a power related to the hand to be this, but I feel like it's definitely a temporary platform provider of sorts.

I sat on it awhile and I think I might of figured out what the stone bird is. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's suggested this, but I think it's a failsafe of sorts. Basically it's the forth Zonai power but it exists as something we can instantly summon anytime we're in the air and have it act as a temporary platform. We probably can't control it, and it probably naturally drifts towards the ground on its own, but it would be really infuriating for the player to be on a island that they haven't unlocked a fast travel point for and then accidentally fall off all the way back to the surface.

Of course it doesn't have to be a power related to the hand to be this, but I feel like it's definitely a temporary platform provider of sorts.
I approve of the Emergency Bird power

TNc1b3.jpeg

This is a bit out there speculation wise but what if the 5 symbols to the sides of the hand denote the 5 zonai arm abilities. I don’t know anything about the zonai symbols found in the art book or game so if these 5 symbols show up in other places then they probably don’t mean anything. I always thought the asymmetry of this cover looked odd. I know the prevailing theory is that there will be 4 zonai abilities to match the 4 golden kanji abilities but then I remembered that (from the art book) one container on links hip contains 5 green discs. And from the 10 minute gameplay video, we can see on links hip: one filled container leaving 7 unfilled. That means that during the tutorial section, link had to have collected 5 separate discs to complete the container. 5 shrines? 5 abilities?

Ok, crackpot theory that is probably wrong time before I go off to bed. After seeing the new footage and thinking about the art book, here's my long shot lore theory. Given the common eye aesthetic and the ability to create advance technology, my theory is that the Zonai are ancient Shiekah. While Skyward Sword explains why the Shiekah protect the royal family, it doesn't explain why the Shiekah are Hylia's chosen defenders. This game will provide the back story to that. The Zonai/Shiekah originally worshipped the dragons and Rauru is either the head of the dragons or some emissary of some sort. The mural depicts Hylia and Rauru making some sort of pact. The Zonai become defenders of these sky islands which have some religious or magical importance. To help with that, they create the constructs to care and defend them.

At some point, Hylia and the Zonai to have to form a weapon to defeat evil. Hylia provides the magical power while the Zonai create their most advance Construct to inhabit the weapon, ultimately joining together to become the Goddess Sword. In Tears of the Kingdom, Link must restore the Master Sword by finding the original sources of its power. That's why when Link approaches the golden light in the delay announcement footage, the blade starts to glow. The logo for Tears of the Kingdom shows half the Master Sword as in its normal form but damage while the second half has a more digital or technological look to it. The bottom half is the "blue print" from which you'll reforge the blade from.

Nothing anything really new that people aren't already talking about but I did think this was a good and concise summary on how symbols on the art book potentially correlate to more abilities that we don't know about yet

The Recall character in game and the one they identify on the sigil as the Recall character look completely different to me 🤷‍♂️
So I don't think this means anything. It's pretty clear that they all represent words of a language, so a line of characters can be a sentence, rather than a list of powers...

Love the theory on Era that one of the skills might be "Light" and could be related to that teleportation patent. It's obviously a bit of a reach but imagine using mirrors to navigate dungeons 👀

Hm, what if one of the missing abilities is Grow/Shrink? In relation to the oversized objects we've seen in the artbook

Also was thinking that maybe the propellers on the flying machine from the trailer are just Grown versions of the ones in the demo

Hm, what if one of the missing abilities is Grow/Shrink? In relation to the oversized objects we've seen in the artbook

Also was thinking that maybe the propellers on the flying machine from the trailer are just Grown versions of the ones in the demo

I'd be all over a Grow/Shrink ability if it means that the Minish will appear.

Would be very interesting, yes. But another level of hell for playtesting.
But as we now know, Nintendo doesn't care.

The place where Link has the puffshroom shield is at the base of the stairway in page 8 of the art book. You don't get a good look at it but it matches with the stone shrine position on the minimap, the same place is in the distance at the opposite end of the lake at 9:30, where there's a torii gate leading to a pier.

There's two other stones in the book but they're fairly obvious matches to the two sky ones visible in the demo.

Last edited:
When Aonuma refers to the "unknown" or "unfamiliar" Hyrule, most people assume he's talking about changes to the existing Hyrule map but it would be pretty funny and sneaky if he was referring to an alternate version of Hyrule this whole time.

Aonuma never opened up an ability wheel or switched between powers in real time during the gameplay so I think there are definitely other abilities we haven’t seen yet.

Grow/shrink doesn't work with the other systems in the game. BotW was built around balance. You can go to the mountains without warm clothes if you have the right potion. Imagine if you could just make ingredients bigger. Turn a stamina potion to mega stamina potion. What would be the point to upgraded weapons and the new fuse ability if you can just make a big stick (which presumably increases the damage). Or enemies for that matter. What if you could shrink a Lynel and easily beat it with a stick? The artbook shows a really strong focus on enemies with increasingly strong weapons as horns. Does the weapon drop scale dynamically with the enemy defense, or are you making it trivially easy to load your inventory with high level weapons?

For how BotW is built, grow/shrink is way more broken than fuse. Another knock against it is the ability to carry parts for vehicles. If you can shrink them, you wouldn't need a separate command. Love the idea from a gameplay standpoint, but I don't think it works with all the other crazy systems at play.

So I have what I will call a "Throwaway theory". By this I mean it's an unlikely theory but I still figured I would share it just to have fun.

It's been widely assumed that those green spirals we are seeing around the game world is either some kind of shrine entrance (maybe it beams you to another worldly shrine) or perhaps a place to recharge your vehicle batteries (I don't support this theory personally).

I wanted to offer another alternative theory that I will flat out say is unlikely but I think would be fun. It's about time! No really, there are a shit ton of stuff in the trailers and artbook that heavily suggest something time related is in this game. We just don't know what exactly that is. Time is also often times described in a spiral formation.

I brought up the idea of traveling back in time to the original first Zelda timeline 10,000 years ago but many people thought this idea would be not only too ambitious but it would be ridiculous to have to explore a world three times bigger then BOTW TWICE effectively making the world almost six times in size. However the idea I have would integrate time travel in a more simple and practical way.

We know that if they picked a central location for you to travel back to the past, that would be a bit tedious. Only have one key location to time travel in. We also know that you were able to time travel anywhere, you could end up in a lake or a side of a cliff that may not have been there in the present timeline. So what if the solution was key locations placed around that map in which you can time travel through and would be save during both time periods.

Imagine Link walking up to those green spirals, places his hand on the rock, it lights up, the spirals expand and he's sent back to the past. Maybe these would need to be activated in some fashion as there may have been spiral locations that were not lit up or maybe that ability just haven't been discovered yet.

Time travel would be used for stuff like dungeons. A dungeon destroyed in the present may be completely fixed in the past and various other situations that would require you to move back through time to perhaps change and fix things in the present. Mind you this is all basically throwing ideas at wall. Still I figured it was worth sharing.

I think Nintendo could take the base Hyrule map and create two time periods using the same map that wouldn't be TOO much hard work. Perhaps in the past map the underground and sky stuff wouldn't be accessible and maybe that would make it easier from a development perspective. It would be cool to travel to the past to see a massive Zonai/Hyrule Kingdom in full strength and beauty and it would explain why the artbook had a lot of huge locations that looked like they were in pristine condition when the theme of this current Hyrule is basically "destroyed". I feel like this would fit a lot of the themes we are seeing in the trailers and artbook and the whole Ourboros thing. Lots of "time" stuff seems implied. Way to many examples to list but anyways this is just one possible theory.

Anyways just a fun thought...

Bonus 1: Those underwater dungeon shots definitely suggest you may be able to go underwater. Several shots where you can clearly see water above. One shot showing the sun piercing through the water, the other pictures you can clearly see waves on the surface of the water. The mystery is how you get into these rooms...

Bonus 2: It's amusing how much the "Fuse" ability was demonstrated in the artbook and no one was really able to fully understand what was going on beyond using some monster parts as weapons. There is even a picture of a rock attached to a sword lol. I do get the impression there may be very little in the way of regular weapons in this game beyond a few Zonai weapons. Seems like most of the regular swords, axes, etc are gone if the artbook is anything to go off of which is kind of disappointing. Same for shields. Seems like crafting is going to be heavily forced in this game which may be off putting to some.

Last edited:
I was just recommended this video on youtube and besides that I agree with every point made (I wished for more fleshed out systems for our own house as well), I think it is interesting what they say about the patch of flowers next to Link's house and that it might have been planned as a field were you can plant every fruit/vegetable (timestamped video).
We have seen different stages of plant growth in the artbook and I really hope for something like this.
Not that I will do much with it, but it would give the world another layer of plausibility.

Breeding my own fish or frogs in the pond would be awesome as well.

I was just recommended this video on youtube and besides that I agree with every point made (I wished for more fleshed out systems for our own house as well), I think it is interesting what they say about the patch of flowers next to Link's house and that it might have been planned as a field were you can plant every fruit/vegetable (timestamped video).
We have seen different stages of plant growth in the artbook and I really hope for something like this.
Not that I will do much with it, but it would give the world another layer of plausibility.

Breeding my own fish or frogs in the pond would be awesome as well.

So what you're saying is farming sim Zelda should be a thing /s

A size change power could also be a way to incorporate some of the Minish concepts they considered in BotW into this game.

Another idea I had, based in kind of nothing at all, but there’s a lot of talk about underwater exploration and I was thinking about it and what if there was a power that just like pushed water away from you. So like you enter a River and activate the power and now there’s a bubble of air around you. Ok wait typing that out idk if that would be fun or play well with whatever else is going on.

I feel like they’ll want some way to keep water interaction in the same way they had Cryonis in the first game. Although I guess making stuff with Ultrahand could be that replacement. Maybe instead of constructing like with Cryonis there could be a “destructive” power like a Dehydrate or something, not that I’m really sure how that would or could work. Just some stray thoughts I had

I hope the final boss can use Link’s abilities as well.

And one of there moves is a suplex down through the floor into another area if you the final battle took atop a tower

That would be cool

My first time on this board (granted, I spent the last hour perusing pages 20-30 lol) so apologies if I ask about something that’s been asked before, but I’m a bit curious about a few pics from the artbook especially after the gameplay presentation. Apologies in advance as well because I can’t link any pics.

I’m going in a sequence that seems logical to me, so starting on page 79, we see a large green aura surrounded by two of the dragon logos we’ve seen- does anyone have any theories? Personally, I’m under the impression it might be a sacred flame Skyward Sword style, but I’m really not sure. If we have the 7 tears to collect from 7 dungeons, maybe there’s 3 more dungeons to reforge the blade? Zelda’s never been one to shy away from having differing rewards for different dungeons, but given the big switch up with BotW, who can be certain.

On page 21 we finally get a good look at what we thought were the vials- I think visually speaking, Nintendo took a lot of inspiration from a concept regarding a vial from Making a Champion, though it doesn’t seem like these are vials. Perhaps they’re for the Zonai machinery and the more of those, the longer you can power them. Or perhaps their purpose is more akin to spirit orbs, and they’re your reward for completing what I can only imagine those green energy swirls are (imo they’re the new shrine, as I think is the prevalent theory rn)

Not as important, but page 15 seems to be the opening, having been glossed up since the first trailer. More reminiscent of the Zonai and Hyrule’s history, or maybe it’s something totally different. Just seemed notable Zelda and Link are together, since it seems for much of Totk they’ll be separated and communicating through other means.

Other than that, I’m moreso just curious about translations. What’s been translated so far? I know a few like basket lady and Rauru, but I’m curious how much else has been reliably translated!

Thanks for reading this all of you did lol, open to questions or other theories or points based on what I said! And thanks a lot to all of you who’ve made some damn good theories and found some super important details, you people have seriously piqued my curiosity to utterly insane levels of theorization and I’m super excited to chat about Totk!

Hello @WQRobin

Can't say too much to your questions because I don't have the artbook available anymore.

There have been translations of writings on a stone tablet but I don't know how accurate they were.

Could be that they divide the dungeons into some that are underground and others who are in the sky (in this vortex) - with different rewards, yes. Or something like that.

And since the gameplay demonstration I share the theory that the green discs are for powering up your machines longer.

So I have a question for all of you...

Do we think the artbook covered the majority of what is new in this game? I'm not familiar with these artbooks Nintendo included in collector's edition (ie: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Bayonetta 3, etc) and I was just wondering you all felt that the book likely covered the majority of new content in this Zelda game or just a very small percentage of the new stuff we are going to see (ie: characters, story stuff, dungeons, towns, locations, abilities, weapons and gear, etc).

So what do you think? Have we seen the bulk of new Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom through the artbook leak or was that artbook not even scratching the surface with the amount of content that will be revealed when we finally play the game next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Communication
Does your post contain any story spoilers? Please err on the side of caution and use spoiler tags before posting it. Failure to do so may result in being banned from the thread.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom