• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread | ST23 August 2023 | Things get WEIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah Nintendo cannot release another GOTY like that, we can’t keep letting them get away with this??

Do I commit to NG+ in Armored Core VI or do I splurge on early access for Starfield.

both-agree.gif

Guess I'm gonna have to load up on my pre-order vouchers again. Need to figure out what pairs well with SMWonder

Imagine they actually show MP4 in the September Direct and confirm it for Q1 2024?
Switch 2 reveal/confirmation/delightful leaks plus MP4 and 2 + 3, will be the extra frosting and cherry amongst the multiple others on top of the cake.

lawd @ Super Mario Wonder. It’s overwhelmingly amazing
Yeah it was an endless torrent of charm and giggles. Just had a wide grin plastered on my face watching through the entire thing, thinking "I want to play this!" every few seconds

Missed the Mario Wonder Direct but field work wrapped up just in time for the Starfield review internet shitshow

4XXqwI.gif

Meanwhile I’ve been spending my morning by submitting a ticket to 2K support because the “get a 100% discount on the Civ 6 Leader Pass if you own all previous DLC” isn’t working for me. I’ll be very surprised if they come through for me because it’s 2K.

I miss having a PC

(not that their service would be any better, but I assume the game itself could load more than the smallest possible map without crashing)

As Series S owner all I want is for Microsoft to get to a point where they can regularly release games as good as Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

has anyone made a joke yet pretending to be confused thinking that "starfield" is a new "starfy" game? let me know and i'll try to come up with one if no one's done it yet. thanks

I've said this before but it bears repeating: for over five years now I have read Starfield as Seinfeld every single time without fail and that will probably never change.

I had to watch the Wonder Direct VOD in Japanese because some NOA intern initially uploaded 15 minutes of the title card 🤣

Damn. Volition closed effective immediately. Hopefully devs and workers get some sort of royalty on the millions of downloads coming to PS plus next month (doubtful).
Ooof ☹️

Damn. Volition closed effective immediately. Hopefully devs and workers get some sort of royalty on the millions of downloads coming to PS plus next month (doubtful).
30 years surviving in the industry only to go down because your current owners are dumb enough to not realize that a verbal agreement for an investment isn't worth jack. Fucking sucks, man.

Can't believe how faithful an adaptation the One Piece Netflix series is.

Of all the properties.
Honestly the fact that One Piece of all things is seemingly the first big well received live action anime thing is one of the biggest surprises of the year for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom