• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion Thread | ST23 August 2023 | Things get WEIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're gonna have those screen doors like on subway platforms to prevent last year's dumbass from crawling up on stage lol

7OK50s.gif
Gonna be a line of security guards linked arm in arm the length of the stage.

Finished with Pikmin 4 after 39 hours. Loved it, but definitely ready to put it down so I finished it off tonight.

I cannot fathom Sonic Superstars releasing right next to Spider-Man 2 and Mario Wonder

I might wait for it to go on sale since I'm definitely getting Mario day 1

This ain’t a knock on Geoff, but imagine that your whole life is basically to be a corporate shill for any game company that will give you money. Couldn’t do it.
Also imagine that every time you step on a stage to do that job someone gets into your mic and says something about Bill Clinton.

Also imagine that every time you step on a stage to do that job someone gets into your mic and says something about Bill Clinton.
I've never stepped on a stage to do that so it might be something that happens to me too.

ya best start believing in weird Bill Clinton memes... Yer in one

I don’t really understand the end goal of these companies firing all their journalists to get computers to do the work. The computers are just copying other journalists and if this keeps happening, there won’t be any actual news.
And also, articles written by AI are easily to pick out because of their awful writing style.

I saw a thing where some AI animators had presented some of their work to Miyazaki, who promptly tore it apart for taking the human element out of things. The comments section was full of people saying he was an old man who was out of touch with the world and standing against the future, and his rejection of AI was proof.

I don't think these people understand the future they're rooting for.

Where are the x.com urls even coming from? They all still say twitter.com on my end.
Just did a test here, if you click share tweet now when you are in the Twitter app for example it defaults to X now. I had to manually swap it out.

Incredibly shortsighted and foolish move by Musk as always. Part of Twitter’s ubiquity was how easy it was to share tweets and information.

Just did a test here, if you click share tweet now when you are in the Twitter app for example it defaults to X now. I had to manually swap it out.

Incredibly shortsighted and foolish move by Musk as always. Part of Twitter’s ubiquity was how easy it was to share tweets and information.

Aaaaah, app bullshit, gotcha. That's why I never got hit with it. When I click the share button from the browser it still generates a twitter.com link.

Vampire Survivors and Red Dead Redemption seem to be selling well. They'd probably be the top 2 selling games on the eShop but I think Stardew Valley and Mario Party Superstars were just on sale recently so they're still lingering around the top of the charts.

Little Nightmares 3 coming to Switch! I enjoyed the first two and I recommend them. I'll be waiting for more news about this one

New dev team: Supermassive Games

Thanks. Apparently he wants to get rid of headlines and only allow the image of a news article be shown in order to “reduce clickbait”. All this will do is make completely ridiculous and asinine pictures unrelated to articles be used. Certainly isn’t related to helping certain people hide negative press coverage in the lead up to an election…

I need one of these other tech corpo platforms to take off as the lesser bad alternative already.

Thanks. Apparently he wants to get rid of headlines and only allow the image of a news article be shown in order to “reduce clickbait”. All this will do is make completely ridiculous and asinine pictures unrelated to articles be used. Certainly isn’t related to helping certain people hide negative press coverage in the lead up to an election…

I need one of these other tech corpo platforms to take off as the lesser bad alternative already.
Yeah that’s a separate awful thing. I think the goal of this is for more people to click the link and go to Twitter, but a barebones link is super unappealing to click on haha.

Holy shit, i wake up and what do i see on the interwebs?

Star Wars Dark Forces Remaster?!?!?!

TUROK 3 Remaster?!??!?!?
I really wanna replay Dark Forces but from the first images I'm afraid it hasn't aged very well 😅

My favorite part of the Dark Forces Remastered trailer is how a lot of the shots fired completely missed the enemies. Finally, a trailer made for gamers like me!

Here's hoping for a Jedi Knight remaster next, with those glorious live action cutscenes.

My favorite part of the Dark Forces Remastered trailer is how a lot of the shots fired completely missed the enemies. Finally, a trailer made for gamers like me!

Must've been from parts where Kyle was wearing Stormtrooper armor! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom