• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST7 Apr. 2022| Launch Timing Update For ST7 Sequel

Which sport are you playing first in Switch Sports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That which is dead may never die
Broke: ShowFirst people that think that the Dothraki are "cool" and "badass" and have orientalist conceptions of non-Western entities.

Woke: BookFirst People that realize that the Iron Islanders are victims and have more "reason" (even if it doesn't completely serve as a justification) to be reavers due to the fact that their island produces literally nothing and it's literally a backwater.

Bespoke: People that realize Sansa Stark is a great character and one of the best.

After 2 hours and 42 minutes I am walking out of the DMV like
jKW3DLw.webp

Here's another one:

Broke: Everything about Pentos except maybe the Free Cities.

Woke: Dorne and Sunspear

Bespoke: Actual Westeros with fucking color to it:

tumblr_ne6npeV8Lq1u2n5cyo1_1280.png

I put BDSP down a couple months ago right at Victory Road, and randomly decided to wrap it up today. The elite 4 here is shockingly strong, what a dramatic spike in difficulty.
I’m going to lose my mind. This was suppose to take an hour tops, and I’m still struggling.

I was skating by up until now, so my team doesn’t have much strategy behind it. Gonna have to do some readjusting, and then grind at the restaurant for a bit.

…grumble, grumble…

I’ve been using the same avatar for years now

Beer drinking Logan is a mood
Okay, okay, last one:

Broke: Using the same Obi-Wan Kenobi theme like I do.

Woke: Using Stannis Baratheon as a theme.

Bespoke: Using some random-ass character that you like such as Shitbeard as your pfp.

So I only got one question during my DMV AMA so there's some relevant questions that didn't get asked:

Was ANYone besides me wearing a mask? No!
Was anyone social distancing? No!
Could I literally smell the people in line with me due to their proximity to my person? Yes!
Did any of them smell like garlic? Sadly, no.
Was it already hot enough at 9am to make me sweat bullets and feel like my hair was ablaze? Yes!!
Is the yellow theme a lot easier to read in the blazing sunlight than dark theme? Surprisingly yes, thanks @WARIO
Did a Chevy sedan nearly have a head-on collision with another Chevy sedan while trying to autox through the parking lot right in front of me? lol yup
Did I get sick of listening to dudebros in line talking about why American cars are superior to all others? Absolutely!
Do I wanna find a way to stay inside and away from people for at least another six months? Boy howdy you betcha

I’m going to lose my mind. This was suppose to take an hour tops, and I’m still struggling.

I was skating by up until now, so my team doesn’t have much strategy behind it. Gonna have to do some readjusting, and then grind at the restaurant for a bit.

…grumble, grumble…
You can always use x-items to win. Just pick a Mon you want to sweep give x-defense/spdef ,enough x-speed to outspeed all the other mons and 3/4 x-atk or x-spatk

I think what I’ll do, I’ll skip games for April and May to see where my headaches get for a while. Hopefully some good can come before I get Strikers and Fire Emblem Warriors in June

Until then, I’ll focus on backlog and game pass games for the time being

@merp no lego Star Wars or force unleashed for me

Hard choice but has to be done until I get the headaches under control

Still barely touched Kirby
Only likely game for me is 13 sentinels

In the time I've been a part of three forum communities, I've used three avatars.

When I changed them up, the community would explode in flames a few months later and there would be a great migration to a new forum. (Great Mouse Detective to Wedding Bowser's reveal from SMO, and Wedding Bowser to Hisuian Growlithe's reveal).

I have learned my lesson. Don't change. Remain eternal.

There’s a reason some use RNG aka the Random Number Generator
Well yeah I need to use that too of course. But I can't have a weakling with 5 strength doing the same damage with a weapon as a burly 50 strength character so I need to find a way to weight it and that's math and math is the wooooorst

I just remembered about my favorite 'Pokemon killer' and the Reason why I bought a PSP:

This was huge at the time in Spain and Portugal (outside of these two countries it wasn't that big of a hit) a huge reason for this was that it got a Show in the spanish television an a Card game/collection (which became bigger than the game itself) due to being made in Spain. It had decent sales but due to the PS Vita flopping , their games that made for PS3/PS4 not selling well and the cards not getting a new collection it was shelved forever as a franchise.

I just remembered about my favorite 'Pokemon killer' and the Reason why I bought a PSP:

This was huge at the time in Spain and Portugal (outside of these two countries it wasn't that big of a hit) a huge reason for this was that it got a Show in the spanish television an a Card game/collection (which became bigger than the game itself) due to being made in Spain. It had decent sales but due to the PS Vita flopping , their games that made for PS3/PS4 not selling well and the cards not getting a new collection it was shelved forever as a franchise.

Love the late 00s vibe in this video.

New thread.

Please join.

Even if you don't watch Star Trek.

Which would be everyone nowadays.

New thread.

Please join.

Even if you don't watch Star Trek.

Which would be everyone nowadays.
I mainly watch the movies

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania on sale for 40% off sounds like a damn good deal to me!

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

The shows are on my long to watch list funny enough , never got to them honestly
Frankly, my "to-read" list is much, much, much longer whereas everything else I do in terms of entertainment (movies, TV shows, etc.) is generally only up to 1 or 2 in a special "queue" that I have for each.

I don't have a gaming backlog.
I do have a reading backlog.
And I also have a movie backlog.

It's funny with the last two, I love doing both of them, yet I never seem to want to dedicate the time to either. You mean I have to sit here for 2 hours and watch a movie I know I'll enjoy? What a bore!

I have Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City on my movie backlog. I bought it when it came out because I buy everything RE, but I have a feeling it may stay on my backlog for a while. I just can't bring myself to watch it yet.

Well yeah I need to use that too of course. But I can't have a weakling with 5 strength doing the same damage with a weapon as a burly 50 strength character so I need to find a way to weight it and that's math and math is the wooooorst
tfw you realize math is crucial to why those games are fun.

Even though its not a Nintendo IP, this game has Goemon vibes with its artstyle.
If I were Konami, I'd give Goemon IP to those guys free of charge after I see these images (of course I'd still get my share of profit). Perfect opportunity to revive a valuable series with a talented studio.

It's funny with the last two, I love doing both of them, yet I never seem to want to dedicate the time to either. You mean I have to sit here for 2 hours and watch a movie I know I'll enjoy? What a bore!
TV shows and movies are hard for me nowadays, my attention span has gotten pathetically short.

Books and games tend to circumvent that by being more involved

Same.

Gaming backlogs in easier in comparison.

Reading backlog?

Now there's the trick.

Same.

Gaming backlogs in easier in comparison.

Reading backlog?

Now there's the trick.
that's why I read like 3 books concurrently :p

currently reading:

Game of Thrones
Origin (Dan Brown novel)
Insomnia (Stephen King novel)

My reading backlog is still massive despite the fact that I tend to read a decent amount, mostly because I tend to add stuff to it a lot faster than I finish. Plus I've slowed down on reading a bit in recent months, should probably pick up the pace there

Don't remind me of my reading backlog, it is bad.

On another note, why the hell is BD2 so comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom