• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? Both KI and KI Gold are T-Rated. It's only Conker and Perfect Dark that you should be worried about, because they're M-Rated.
But are there any T-Rated games on NSO? I think they're at max E10+ (as being re-rated for today's standards, since back then they didn't have that classification)

But are there any T-Rated games on NSO? I think they're at max E10+ (as being re-rated for today's standards, since back then they didn't have that classification)

At the top of my head, Sin & Punishment and Winback are Rated T. NSO in general is Rated T, because of those games.

c78efe3676a45e8ec5b57187f70e1c91.png

Last edited:
The Game Pass leak is confirmed. Never thought the Zero Escape games would hit Xbox before Switch.

Yeah, Zero Escape absence on Switch is pretty weird. Sure, Phil must have paid for their Xbox ports but you really don't need Nintendo to pay for it, they WILL sell on Switch.

We need some new Switch third party announcements asap. Those SoP games were the only big stuff announced since the last Direct...

We need some new Switch third party announcements asap.
I feel like we're in that announcement drought section of the year where we haven't gotten any new announcements for a bit and we're all starting to get a bit antsy. June is not that far away! But for now....

I feel like we're in that announcement drought section of the year where we haven't gotten any new announcements for a bit and we're all starting to get a bit antsy. June is not that far away! But for now....
Yeah but last year we already had a killer lineup lined for the summer. This year we have an announcement drought over a release drought. That's the worst kind of drought.

We have only 2 major releases lined up for May and for July and August only 2 games are currently dated. Here's hope that things will change before E3...

With Zero Escape on Gamepass I'm pretty confident about NirvanA Initiative to be day one on Gamepass too.

On another note, you can grab these 2 good games for 60 bucks

June is a bloodbath goddamn
Eh, ok at best. So far the lineup for Switch:

Mario Strikers Battle League
Fire Emblem Warriors 2
Demon Slayer
Capcom Fighter Collection
AI Somnium Files Nirvana
Monster Hunter Sunbreak.

4 full releases, 1 compilation and 1 expansion pack. We had much better June lineups for Switch in the past. For me it's pretty weak as I'm planning to skip FE Warriors (I already have another Musou in May) and Capcom Fighters, so it's just Mario Strikers, Demon Slayer and Sunbreak for me. Would love more announcements.

I was banned on Era two weeks ago and I just got an email from the site highlighting "what I missed" lol.

Has anyone got these before or are these update emails something new they are doing? The only time I ever got an email from the site was for registration.

I was banned on Era two weeks ago and I just got an email from the site highlighting "what I missed" lol.

Has anyone got these before or are these update emails something new they are doing? The only time I ever got an email from the site was for registration.
lmao what did you get banned for?

I only get "here's what you missed" emails from XBOXEra, when I haven't been on in a while. January is the last time I visited there.

lmao what did you get banned for?

In the thread about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, someone was asking for an update of the news and I told them that they should get their news about the conflict from a credible news site instead of people on a fucking videogame forum. For big world events that involves peoples lives, I think it's better for people to read the news directly rather than have some random person try to summarize everything to avoid getting inaccurate or outright false information. But I was banned for being "hostile in a sensitive topic".

Wario Ware needs all 9-Volt nintendo games DLC

Also why is the best WiiU game still without a port and why will we never see again NES Remix?

With Zero Escape on Gamepass I'm pretty confident about NirvanA Initiative to be day one on Gamepass too.

On another note, you can grab these 2 good games for 60 bucks

I did enjoy TWEWY but don’t know if I wanna add to the backlog… do have the credit for it tho

Fire Emblem Warriors 2
Demon Slayer
AI Somnium Files Nirvana
Monster Hunter Sunbreak.

4 full releases, 1 compilation and 1 expansion pack. We had much better June lineups for Switch in the past. For me it's pretty weak as I'm planning to skip FE Warriors (I already have another Musou in May) and Capcom Fighters, so it's just Mario Strikers, Demon Slayer and Sunbreak for me. Would love more announcements.
...that's considered to just be "okay"? Well I'll be damned then lol.

Fire Emblem Warriors 2
Demon Slayer
AI Somnium Files Nirvana
Monster Hunter Sunbreak.

I am at least getting Strikers and Fire Emblem. Maybe the capcom fighting collection

Can someone remind me what Nintendos release schedule is over the next 6 months? I forgot what I was buying next and when things are releasing
First or Third?

First:
April: Switch Sports
May: Nothing
June: Mario Strikers Charged, Fire Emblem Warriors 2
July: Live A Live (published by Nintendo)
August: Splatoon 3 (not officially confirmed)

I think I’ve been reading too many villainess manga/manwha, kinda want to try an Otome game now. Preferably a lesbian one(don’t know if that’s technically a different name or not)

Oh the Nonary games is coming to Xbox gamepass, maybe I’ll finally give it a go. Wish it was on switch tho(of course)

Here’s the deepest question:
What is the best Otome game on switch?
I haven't played much otome games, but out of all I've played, I liked Amnesia the most. As its name indicates, it deals with amnesia and mc tries to regain her memory through interactions with attractive gentlemen.

I heard discussing games is illegal 'round these parts.

That being the case...is The Gaslight Anthem a recognizable band name to anyone else? They just archived all their IG and FB posts, and their only visible posts/website is currently a blank reddish brown.

I just want to fangirl so hard and need to know I'm not alone whether it's an impending tour announcement for the ten year anniversary of Handwritten or is about to kick off a whole new album. In my desperation of trying to hunt through the source code of the website, I see an acronym but I doubt it's nothing more than some html code

I heard discussing games is illegal 'round these parts.

That being the case...is The Gaslight Anthem a recognizable band name to anyone else? They just archived all their IG and FB posts, and their only visible posts/website is currently a blank reddish brown.

I just want to fangirl so hard and need to know I'm not alone whether it's an impending tour announcement for the ten year anniversary of Handwritten or is about to kick off a whole new album. In my desperation of trying to hunt through the source code of the website, I see an acronym but I doubt it's nothing more than some html code

Granted I havnt listened to them for many years. But used to enjoyed them quite a bit. Saw them three times live during the The '59 sound and American Slang era.

Not bad at all!

Fire Emblem Warriors 2
Demon Slayer
AI Somnium Files Nirvana
Monster Hunter Sunbreak.

That's a great lineup for June, especially the Capcom Fighter Collection since it'll feature the first console release of Red Earth.

No offense since I said this before, but I really think you should pick up an additional hobby if you're breezing through games so fast that you think we're in a drought.

Granted I havnt listened to them for many years. But used to enjoyed them quite a bit. Saw them three times live during the The '59 sound and American Slang era.

Not bad at all!
Ahh, that's awesome! I didn't hear of them until well after the American Slang tour, but I've seen a handful of shows from Handwritten and Get Hurt, and even got a photo with Brian when he was doing a small preview of songs from his solo Sleepwalkers release. That 2019 show from the anniversary tour for 59 Sound where they played the album front to back was so much fun being right up at the barriers.

Maybe after all these years Springsteen will finally join them for an original song in the studio rather than just offer backup vocals and a guitar solo live haha

Nintendo General Discussion | ST9 June 2022| AI: The Somnacanth Files
This is a big W. Best title lmao.

On the subject, it seems like June to July is always heavy hitters from 3rd parties on Switch. End of June alone is a bloodbath for me: Fire Emblem Three Hopes and AI Nirvana on 24th June and MH Rise Sunbreak on 30th June.

And potentially Splatoon 3 mid July? Please be the end of July lol.

That's a great lineup for June, especially the Capcom Fighter Collection since it'll feature the first console release of Red Earth.

No offense since I said this before, but I really think you should pick up an additional hobby if you're breezing through games so fast that you think we're in a drought.
I do much of my gaming at work (mostly at nighshifts) and during the commute to work. Only alternative to playing Switch is... waiting.

Also I called this june ok in comparison to past years June lineups. I felt this years just ok compared to June 2021's killer lineup:

Mario Golf Super Rush
DC Super Hero Girls
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
Disgaea 6
Legend of Mana
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection
Strange Brigade
Destroy All Humans!
(also Doom Eternal DLC)

I did buy every one of those games that month (got DC super hero girls a few months later though) and yeah that was an actual bloodbath on Switch. This year we have a musou game coming just a few days after another musou game! Sure I'll have great time with Mario Strikers and Demon Slayer but that's just 2 games and they'll come after a month of drought. I do need more games.

I do much of my gaming at work (mostly at nighshifts) and during the commute to work. Only alternative to playing Switch is... waiting.

Also I called this june ok in comparison to past years June lineups. I felt this years just ok compared to June 2021's killer lineup:

Mario Golf Super Rush
DC Super Hero Girls
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
Disgaea 6
Legend of Mana
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection
Strange Brigade
Destroy All Humans!
(also Doom Eternal DLC)

I did buy every one of those games that month (got DC super hero girls a few months later though) and yeah that was an actual bloodbath on Switch. This year we have a musou game coming just a few days after another musou game! Sure I'll have great time with Mario Strikers and Demon Slayer but that's just 2 games and they'll come after a month of drought. I do need more games.
Why not play some Indies? There's a ton that come out each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom