• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked everything about botw. Didn't have an issue with the weapon durability or the dungeons. The only thing I would have really liked was bigger more populated towns
The towns were fine for me. Biggest issue imo was the ending. Compared to Ocarina it's a stinker.

It's just not worth it to tackle some subjects...
Ultimately this is what killed Era for me: you're never sure what subject will get you into a fight with either members or mods. That's what made me give up on it, as anything you say can potentially get you in trouble, plus all the douchebags that somehow slip through the cracks.

Legend of Zelda: Where's the Lamb Sauce?
Legend of Fieri: Where’s the Donkey Sauce?

AromaticShorttermBlacklab-max-1mb.gif

Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock Robot Rock
Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin Bustin

The blackmilk cargo pants have my allegiance for pocket space now
holy shit, this is a brand I was 100% unaware of but those look like fashion

Granted this is now a multi-platform release but we're looking at potentially two Nintendo related stream events next week. The usual "GDC Season" Indie World hasn't been announced yet, so it's likely this week or next week since GDC starts on the 21st.

IMO the best pokemon starters are always the most goblin-like

therefore I like fuecoco

TBH all three are good this time??

Triangle Strategy is missing those Final Fantasy Tactics death screams. They would have made the combat all the more satisfying.

Cyndaquil is called a mouse in the PokΓ©dex
hey sorta related question I'm going to ask you because you have a pokemon related avatar

If the Pokedex, an in-universe encyclopedia of Pokemon, calls Cyndaquil a "mouse" pokemon

does that mean the Pokemon Universe knows what a "mouse" is outside of a Pikachu/Cyndaquil/etc?

Quoted by: Yzz
I don't hate Quaxly just the institution they represent

Also, I'm the opposite of bald, to my hairdresser's great financial benefit

hey sorta related question I'm going to ask you because you have a pokemon related avatar

If the Pokedex, an in-universe encyclopedia of Pokemon, calls Cyndaquil a "mouse" pokemon

does that mean the Pokemon Universe knows what a "mouse" is outside of a Pikachu/Cyndaquil/etc?
I always have considered Pokedex entries non-diegetical, ie they are solely meant to communicate to the audience and they don't have a presence in the Pokemon universe. They use real life animals because that's something the audience can identify easily.

Fami, why fight with words when, come late 2022, we can fight with our Pokemon? We'll see who comes out on top then.

But if all of you putting out the "Quaxly is a conquistador" energy end up causing it to manifest, I will never forgive Game Freak and I will never forgive you, either.

State of Play doing the β€œNintendo one-day notice” too lol

Anyways. God of War this year? My fantasy league will like that πŸ₯Ί

could have some decent japanese announcements
yakuza 8????? Maybe?????

Don't think so myself honestly. They've got their Lost Judgment expansion The Kaito Files coming out at the end of the month. They don't want to overshadow that.

IF they show FFXVI, it'll be a small trailer with new footage/battle and an announcement for a blowout event, along with it being on PS4. 2023 date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom