• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You... did this...

YOU DID THIS!!!!

giphy.gif
no it was all wario, i'm just a fan

I had a Wario themed Garbage Galaxy thread ready before hell broke lose in Ukraine, smh.

I found one of my grandpas very old Batman Detectives Comics and got hyped thinking it might be worth a ton but was quickly disappointed to find out it was worth less than my boxed copy of Warioland 2

I am in favour of our new War-verlords.

But for the sake of my retinas, I need a dark yellow theme 😂

fuck fuck fuck

As the self-proclaimed biggest Mario fan on Famiboards, Wario's gonna come after me first! What to do, what to do...

I think I'm gonna need a disguise...

Wario might delete this, but if the yellow is really destroying your eyes, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click "Wario Time!!!" and you can change to "light mode" which is normal famiboards pretty much.

EDITED BY WARIO: DON'T GIVE AWAY MY SECRETS, WAH!

I was all for our wario overlord until I started getting sun burn from my screen

Aw shit, Wario's here! Okay, act natural, act natural...

Hi, Mr. Wario, sir! I'm your biggest fan! I love you new game on Nintendo Switch, WarioWare: Get it Together!

EDITED BY WARIO: BUY TWO COPIES IF YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH

Wario taking over, a new theme, and, as promised, ST7 is now up!
I truly hope this last hour hasn't been too overwhelming for anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom