• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
How is it we keep getting all these old Star Wars games (which is great!) and yet we still don't have any of the Rogue Squadron titles?

It’s funny how in the context of real life associates I’m a Nintendo fan but sitting here on the Nintendo forum, I can’t stop thinking how much I want the College Football game instead of all the other releases being discussed.

um wait, why is Ken Penders trending?

...oh

2RRXCb7.gif

Sorry forgot the Star Wars in there.

And I know, I miss Bloodwake, Phantom Crash and Amped
And all the great PGA games and Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance. At least they were, maybe they added bc in the last few years?

Edit: wait what happened to NGPdrew? The account is deleted? I love his op in this thread. I hope theys ok.

Last edited:
um wait, why is Ken Penders trending?

...oh

2RRXCb7.gif
As a Sonic fan: lol uh oh

Happy that @chocolate_supra will have some new content to dig into after Sonic was a no show at the Direct.
chocolate_supra is perfectly happy just portbegging for Sonic Dream Team thankyouverymuch

Depends, does this Tweet make you curious or scared?

This is a funny way to discover that twitter embeds no longer work on my browser 🤣

So I booted up my laptop so I could see the Ken Penders tweet thinking it'd be good for a laugh and uh nope

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Yea I saw the Era thread about that and immediately noped right the fuck out.

May have lit my computer on fire just to be safe too
Hey there was one really good post on it though

"I wish all of the generative AI models were forced to use Ken Penders as a plagiarism source."

Poetry.

Echyd'nya come on lmao

Penders gonna Penders. But obligatory reminder that he's actually a huge acephobic piece of shit too!

Hey y'all, just popped in to say Monsters of Mican is part of the steam summer sale, currently 25% off!

Plus I just did a major UI overhaul which I've been told looks "surprisingly professional" :cool:

I still need one more review before I'm given a percentage rating, but so far 9/10 are positive! Several of them glowingly positive!

So check it out! You can have a chance to see Chocsup (designed for our very own @chocolate_supra ) frozen like this:

image.png

Or confused like this :

image.png

Say what you want about Ken Penders but people really need to learn to separate him from his art

so they can hate both separately and more intensely

My manager in a general meeting: "we don't want to be the area that gets pizza when they have to work overtime"
me: "but we still can get pizza right?"

Back
Top Bottom