• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
direct sizzle reel

Nintendo has been putting BOTW2 on their 2022 lists on Twitter over and over again. They seem to be quite certain about its release window.

Thank you Swedish studio for playing Robyn music in the trailer. Have to respect the good things that come from the homeland, and she is definitely one of them.

Dancing On My Own might legitimately be one of my favorite songs ever but it really did NOT fit that trailer lol

looks like Starfield got a Quadraxis or twelve

I gotta be honest

I have no idea how Geoff thinks anyone wants to watch this for over 3 hours.

I understand that he wants this to be a premier gaming reveal event, and that he wants it to be a genuinely prestigious awards show. But there's no way to put those together and pace it well.

Alright I’m done doing the stuff I should have done earlier before I fell asleep the first time so I’m going back to bed. If I wake up to no Chrono Cross…I’m so sick of lying. You gotta know that.

No Chrono Cross.

On another note, the marketing speak jargon is so bad in video games. It’s like next level what these people come up with.

And that Matrix video was uncanny valley as hell. My word.

I gotta be honest

I have no idea how Geoff thinks anyone wants to watch this for over 3 hours.

I understand that he wants this to be a premier gaming reveal event, and that he wants it to be a genuinely prestigious awards show. But there's no way to put those together and pace it well.
At this point the premier stuff has completely engulfed any semblance of it being a prestigious award show IMO. It's not even a 50/50 split more like 80% trailers and ads and 20% typical award show stuff.

At this point the premier stuff has completely engulfed any semblance of it being a prestigious award show IMO. It's not even a 50/50 split more like 80% trailers and ads and 20% typical award show stuff.
Shit. They rapid fired about 5 awards in the span of a minute. No different than most award shows now that have little meaning and hemorrhage ratings.

I can't believe they didn't ask Jack Black to perform his Psychonauts song. That seemed like such an obvious lay up.

Yeah - and honestly, the more I think on it, the more I realize part of the problem is having this many things to reveal. There's a reason E3 isn't one event; no one has the patience to sit through everything in one go. Inevitably, everyone will have long stretches they don't care for at all.

Yet Geoff is always hyping up how many reveals they've secured. I think he genuinely doesn't see the issue.

We’re here to celebrate VIDEO GAMES so anyway here’s a bunch of movie stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom