• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Most Anticipated Game" is definitely in the running for worst award imo.

But then there a couple others that are maybe/probably worse.

so what are we talking about toda....

the-simpsons-exit.gif

Nintendo can't afford to acknowledge Breath of the Wild 2 because they know people will immediately get hyped and anticipate the game in the most anticipated category, which is clearly undesirable from their point of view.

So basically Breath of the Wild 2 at the Keighleys confirmed I guess.
There will be a Youtube video up in 5 minutes citing this exact logic is confirmation of a Nintendo blowout.

Thought this was an interesting Kickstarter for a modernized Gamecube controller with a variety of input from pro smash players and modders

Swappable magnetic faceplates, adjustable heights for the analog sticks, paddle buttons (currently mapped to X and Y), enlarged Dpad, expansion paks for increased controller weight/wireless capabilities, USB-C to USB-A/Gamecube male, smooth face buttons, firmware updates, and above all a desire to ensure that the controller itself is tournament legal.

That last point is especially interesting to me, seeing as they're the ones behind the recent partnership with Nintendo for a Smash Bros Melee & Ultimate tournament that was announced a few weeks ago.

they really are laughing at the devil's face
props to them

Off topic a bit, but I'm seeing college loan tweets on Twitter and seeing what some paid for there post-secondary education is absolutely surreal.

Feels like highway robbery....
You just reminded me that I going to have to start paying student loans next month -__-

You just reminded me that I going to have to start paying student loans next month -__-
Luckily, the federal (CAD) government is halting all interest till 2023 and has since covid began. They've even assisted with most of the payments since covid began. I assumed America had similar programs in place, but I forgot its America :/

seriously people - keep the kinks elsewhere. I know it’s been said, but don’t solely rely on the judgement of others to help figure out what’s allowable and good conduct on our site.

Let’s be proactive and keep our discourse respectable. For the love of Miyamoto, no more feet.

Yall I am sitting in my truck cackling in falsetto. This is super gross but the avalanche is so goddamn funny.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Off topic a bit, but I'm seeing college loan tweets on Twitter and seeing what some paid for there post-secondary education is absolutely surreal.

Feels like highway robbery....
Not really off topic. Feet and paying for college are semi-related these days.
okay last one I promise

After a pretty rough November, i got my paycheck yesterday, my vacation started today, my birthday is on Sunday and i'm going to spend the next days playing Forza and WarioWare (which i bought yesterday and enjoying as hell). Everything is fine again.

Shitposting vs. Feetposting (Please Be Considerate)
okay but for real, a note on this:

I’m chill with the chaos to an extent when it’s shitposty (ie the horrors of Kirby feet) but y’all can sometimes drift into the way less welcoming horny lane

there are women and non-binary folks here (possibly even, idk, ST authors) who aren’t super comfortable when it turns into the actual fetishization of women’s feet, anime or otherwise

you can like toss out a not-inaccurate joke about liking feet. hell, you can literally name yourself @ILikeFeet!

but as soon as it turns into hornyposting pictures, some of us feel objectified, uncomfortable, and less safe

I know most of this was meant in jest. just, please, consider what you’re posting.

I sure as fuck am not gonna declare this shit the “wholesome only” zone. I’m gonna swear like a medium-rare abyss sailor, Photoshop my somewhat implied lewd Keighley elves, and carry on about mass horse death.

just try to be considerate

that’s all, rant adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom