• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg

Ring Feet Adventure

@Skittzo

lil-yachty-drake.gif

Don't even get me started on that nonsense. Greatest country in the world my butt. Not with how healthcare is handled in comparison to other 1st world countries.
Nah. Almost any other country* in the world has either somewhat decent public healthcare and/or the general hospitalization/med/insurance costs aren't out of this world.

*Not all, of course, and I don't know if it's most of them, but just to say it's not even about only 1st world countries. It's about the world lmao.

Yep! One of the reasons Shang-Chi is being banned in China is reportedly because of how open he's been about his parents fleeing China for Canada.
* sarcastic thumbs up *
His Canadian origin was also hinted at in the movie, he was able to wield the 10 rings because they're shaped like hockey pucks, Disney cut out all of the flashback hockey camp scenes though.

Well finally joined the Sakuna rice and ruin party(physical version is on sale right now, not a huge one but since it’s not super pricy in the first place). Though now I need to save up for SRW30 dlc(especially with the rumored pass 2 that should be announced this month)

Plus I still have plenty of backlog too, need to put together that jrpg poll later

Nah. Almost any other country* in the world has either somewhat decent public healthcare and/or the general hospitalization/med/insurance costs aren't out of this world.

*Not all, of course, and I don't know if it's most of them, but just to say it's not even about only 1st world countries. It's about the world lmao.
My father needed a paracentesis surgery a while ago, and when we looked up prices for it in America, my jaw hit the ground.

Insanity. The prices for child birth astound me too...

👀 don't forget, kids, your vote matters
Well it’s not every jrpg in my backlog(or even on switch), and heck it may not even be every one I plan to beat, I may keep it to the dozen I’m most interested in beating. And I did knock Grandia 2 and another game off the list in the last couple months

Well it’s not every jrpg in my backlog(or even on switch), and heck it may not even be every one I plan to beat, I may keep it to the dozen I’m most interested in beating. And I did knock Grandia 2 and another game off the list in the last couple months

Oh, I'm used to the democratic process only giving us the illusion of choice. I still participate in it!

His Canadian origin was also hinted at in the movie, he was able to wield the 10 rings because they're shaped like hockey pucks, Disney cut out all of the flashback hockey camp scenes though.
Inevitable Shang-Chi x Mighty Ducks crossover coming to Disney Plus 2022!!!

talking about feet, i just realized i miss nintendogs in the thread poll

paris hilton said she wanted one on smartphones

nintendo hasn't served her yet

Imagine our feet were metal

Imagine if they had rocket thrusters in them
zero suit samus in sm4sh doesn't need to imagine

this is one of those shows that if you told me it was all a fever dream and didn't exist I'd totally believe it.

it's not quite as bad as What Ever Happened To... Robot Jones, but same vibe.
It's probably one of my top 5 favorite shows in the history of Nickelodeon. Danny Phantom is up there. The Loud House, of course. And then probably GUTS and Double Dare.

It's probably one of my top 5 favorite shows in the history of Nickelodeon. Danny Phantom is up there. The Loud House, of course. And then probably GUTS and Double Dare.
Oh heck yeah, I watch Guts and Double Dare on my iPad while I work sometimes for background noise. That kind of show is straight perfect for it imo.

How many awards this year will be given one sentence or off screen at the game awards where the awards are super important?
Best Family Game will be saved for the Nintendo Direct, when the award will go to the only non-Nintendo game nominated.

What if our feet were metal and had retractable blades in them?

What would you prefer in your robot foot: a rocket thruster or a blade?

Well finally joined the Sakuna rice and ruin party(physical version is on sale right now, not a huge one but since it’s not super pricy in the first place). Though now I need to save up for SRW30 dlc(especially with the rumored pass 2 that should be announced this month)

Plus I still have plenty of backlog too, need to put together that jrpg poll later

Oh, I'm used to the democratic process only giving us the illusion of choice. I still participate in it!
I'll vote for the RPG that donates to me and which hires me as a consultant at an obscene hourly rate.

Looking at you, British democracy.

i remember as a child i was crazy about this show. i used to draw her everywhere i could and i had my own storylines for her and the characters.

but i don't remember what this show was about.
Something something girl robot being a superhero fighting evil something something

That is whatI remember.

The delivery mechanism for the OST in the special edition of X was the worst. A damned usb stick. Also, the battle theme played constantly is that Linkin Park knockoff. Found the bad for you.

Edit: now I think this was rhetorical statement and not a question. Still stand by my comment about X soundtrack though.
Black Tar really kind of grew on me over time. Especially this 30 seconds or so from the Skell half of the song:

The lyrics are so dumb but in kind of an endearing way.
the topology on this $60 retail game makes me feel better about my own models
Xenoblade as a series is kind of infamous for focusing more on the environments than the characters at times.

maybe I don't kill as many people as you guys do but I think the thrusters would be much more viable of an option for me.
Why do you assume a robot foot blade would be used to kill people?

What if a peaceful cyborg just uses his foot blade to cut ham in the kitchen?

Why do you assume a robot foot blade would be used to kill people?

What if a peaceful cyborg just uses his foot blade to cut ham in the kitchen?
maybe I need skip leg day less. I'm not sure I've got the calves or the level of control needed to really slice some hams with my feet blades. Ah well, something to work on.

I Will vote for anything that is not xenoblade 2
I already finished XBC2, Torna and DE. First party Nintendo stuff I make a habit of beating as I get, outside of NSO retro stuff there’s no Nintendo switch* Nintendo games in my backlog

Also XBC 2=Torna>DE>…..>>> X(which I could never get the drive to finish)

The control pad on the Pro controller is so unreliable, ugh. The C levels in Celeste are crushing me. But it's still the best option, no way I could do this with joycons.

The control pad on the Pro controller is so unreliable, ugh. The C levels in Celeste are crushing me. But it's still the best option, no way I could do this with joycons.
The fall of Nintendo's D-Pad quality is the most tragic thing. I don't understand why either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom