• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST3 Dec. 2021| Topical Threes

When Should Raccoon’s New Nintendo Direct Speculation Thread Launch?

• Monday, Dec. 27 • 12pm EST

Votes: 43 20.0%
  • Saturday, Jan. 1 • 12am EST

Votes: 172 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the bullet to help this thread reach 200 pages before Skittzo posts ST4. All I have to do is make a claim that is earth-shatteringly outrageous, but will have equal parts of our community supporting and dismissing it. Over dozens of posts. To this end, it ideally has to be despicable, yet not ban-worthy.

Here goes nothing:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 is a good game

runs for cover

Hello! I've been lurking this thread since the other site, I have seen the call for the 2 hundo pages and gave me the push to finally enter the descent into madness and all things Nintendo

Am looking forward to triangle strategy and since this seems a common topic loved Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for it's story and gameplay systems the designs were very mixed loved some hated some

Hello! I've been lurking this thread since the other site, I have seen the call for the 2 hundo pages and gave me the push to finally enter the descent into madness and all things Nintendo

Am looking forward to triangle strategy and since this seems a common topic loved Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for it's story and gameplay systems the designs were very mixed loved some hated some
I just realized I wrote my own handle wrong 😅

Super Mario Bros. 2 is better than Super Mario Bros. 1, 3, and World.

I'm not running for cover because I'm right.
Madmask.png

I just realized I wrote my own handle wrong 😅
Wait are you Arlo?

Super Mario Bros. 2 is better than Super Mario Bros. 1, 3, and World.

I'm not running for cover because I'm right.
Madmask.png

Wait are you Arlo?
Nah it's a dumb name I made playing D&D when I was a teenager, basically and don't quote me on this I don't remember exactly but the prefix Ar on Tolkien's elvish meant noble and light spelled terribly would be lait so technically it should be Arlait 🤣

As I’ve been on vacation for two weeks I’ve been disgustingly absent from the thread! I hope everyone’s holidays have been excellent, and I’ll be back in @Skittzo ’s thread in the new year!!!

Nah it's a dumb name I made playing D&D when I was a teenager, basically and don't quote me on this I don't remember exactly but the prefix Ar on Tolkien's elvish meant noble and light spelled terribly would be lait so technically it should be Arlait 🤣
Ah so Arlair was really Arlait... to the party. So to speak. I'm so sorry lol

Anyways, welcome aboard!

Nevermind false alarm, refreshing the page worked.

Ugh I really wish I had a computer.
wooof I’m glad

I was definitely back and forth but mostly not set up on my new laptop for my ST, so I ended up switching to the [ ] semi-code view on mobile and copying it into the notes app 50 times

Here's a neat trick to ring in the New Year:

Start the BOTW2 trailer at 11:59:36 PM(your local time zone) and that way the New Year will ring in with Link dropping from the sky.

Sing 2 is sitting at 97 on Rotten Tomatoes and people are still pushing that Illumination won’t be able to do Mario justice.
I assume it's because most of Illumination's films have been critically panned. I haven't been a fan of most of their recent offerings but I feel like the Mario movie will be at least enjoyable.

you know what, bold prediction, there will be a Mario Odyssey 2 (maybe named differently) for early 2023 with several new locations that might even have full co-op

In 2021, I played and finished my first Tales game. 2022 will see me playing some Final Fantasy games and I'll definitely be playing some IGAvanias too.

So now that introductions have been given I will evangelize on the good word of Into the Breach now on discount on the eShop, if you guys haven't played it, it is no joke possibly the best strategy game ever made I have a bazillion hours on PC and plan to devout a bazillion more on switch now

Can't believe we're entering 2022 without Nintendo confirming when the next eleven Directs are as well as a highly detailed breakdown of every announcement and social media post they have planned for the next decade. Most anti-consumer company out there tbh

A new direct will be nice. I was plenty sattisfied with the last one. I want to see more kirby, and my dark horse dream is for a new mario and luigi rpg
I'm really looking forward to the day we see a new Mario and Luigi game.

Can't believe we're entering 2022 without Nintendo confirming when the next eleven Directs are as well as a highly detailed breakdown of every announcement and social media post they have planned for the next decade. Most anti-consumer company out there tbh
Directs are dead, they make no sense, Nintendo can reach everyone they need with Twitter posts.
/s

So now that introductions have been given I will evangelize on the good word of Into the Breach now on discount on the eShop, if you guys haven't played it, it is no joke possibly the best strategy game ever made I have a bazillion hours on PC and plan to devout a bazillion more on switch now

Into the Breach is 10/10 god-tier strategy. I'm hopelessly addicted to it and it's my go-to indie game during the wintertime.

Also I fixed your name, let me know if you need anything else. Welcome to the fami, fami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom