• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST27 December 2023| Have a Cuppa with Your Fami

Choose wisely!

• Tea

• Coffee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My second song is now totally complete… all the files are finalized and I’m so happy with how it turned out! I really hope you all enjoy it; I’ll be certain to share it once it’s ready. Now… onto the music video!

Regarding the first project, the Nintendo Diss Direct: It’s getting really close to 1,000 views which is a huge motivator. YouTube analytics show that plenty of those views came from Fami, and I really want to express my appreciation for your support with this project. This project was directly inspired by this community so I’m really touched that so many of you took time to watch it.

In case you want to help it reach 1k views (it’s, like, 10 views away!):

https://youtu.be/tIASLhr7fng?si=A-uy08uGovGVMFwf

Hey everyone, we’re about two weeks out from when the next Nintendo Direct Speculation thread will likely kick off and while I’ve been seeing people wondering about it, I haven’t seen anyone express interest to host it.

I’m down to host the next Direct Speculation thread again if people are interested as I think I have some fun ideas and a lot of enthusiasm for it (maybe Yeah! this post if you want that), but otherwise yeah I think we should figure this out soon especially with the holidays almost ahead :)

me: HOLED UP
let-him-cook-v0-4rmnucln1gia1.png

Watching the live action Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm a huge fan of the original series, so it's hard to not constantly draw comparisons, but it's pretty enjoyable in its own right, even if it definitely feels rushed pacing-wise. The highlight is for sure the action sequences. Would be curious to hear how newcomers are taking to it.

Watching the live action Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm a huge fan of the original series, so it's hard to not constantly draw comparisons, but it's pretty enjoyable in its own right
Huge fan of the anime/manga too, and the live action is good for what it is. My sister liked it enough to want to check out the original anime.

And in those times we only had one Paper Mario game so people couldn’t argue online about the series… Internet was really better back in the day
Plus, we had mainly Internet forums/message boards (or whatever you call places like this) instead of Twitter!

Watching the live action Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm a huge fan of the original series, so it's hard to not constantly draw comparisons, but it's pretty enjoyable in its own right, even if it definitely feels rushed pacing-wise. The highlight is for sure the action sequences. Would be curious to hear how newcomers are taking to it.
Huge fan of the anime/manga too, and the live action is good for what it is. My sister liked it enough to want to check out the original anime.
Sounds like the Bleach La movie. Isn’t completely loyal but rolls well enough with its own vibe to be fun

Embedded tweets aren't loading anymore, the downfall of Xitter is nigh?

I think it's pronounced "Shitter".
I noticed this last night at my friend's house, and at first I thought my phone's signal was weak there. Then I remembered I was on their WiFi, which is better than my home WiFi, and realized it was just Xitter shitting the bed again.

I guess Aonuma’s been on the interview circuit lately because I keep seeing headlines like “Aonuma talks about new hardware” and “Aonuma takes a dump on the concept of linear Zelda games” and “Aonuma shuts down ideas for Mario Maker-like Zelda Maker title”

I wanna see a headline like “Aonuma shoots interviewer point-blank for asking about Tingle’s marital status”

Welp, happy with my End of year gift from work; typical christmas box with standard food things or a JBL Go... choice was easy this year!

I guess Aonuma’s been on the interview circuit lately because I keep seeing headlines like “Aonuma talks about new hardware” and “Aonuma takes a dump on the concept of linear Zelda games” and “Aonuma shuts down ideas for Mario Maker-like Zelda Maker title”

I wanna see a headline like “Aonuma shoots interviewer point-blank for asking about Tingle’s marital status”
“Aonuma sneers at interviewer‘s fashion choices”

Finished Indivisible last night, starting up the last of my physical backlog this morning.

Yep, it's finally time for me to live a life

Aonuma laments lack of new 2D-style Zelda, promises more than one save slot per account for future Zelda titles

in my dreams

Hey everyone, we’re about two weeks out from when the next Nintendo Direct Speculation thread will likely kick off and while I’ve been seeing people wondering about it, I haven’t seen anyone express interest to host it.

I’m down to host the next Direct Speculation thread again if people are interested as I think I have some fun ideas and a lot of enthusiasm for it (maybe Yeah! this post if you want that), but otherwise yeah I think we should figure this out soon especially with the holidays almost ahead :)

Very happy to hear that we'll have a thread for the next Nintendo Direct. Can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store for Switch in 2024.

i have bought so many games on my switch, in my head i’m like okay the ones that don’t run particularly well will look fantastic on the switch 2. but what if they don’t come to the switch 2, then what? THEN WHAT, NINTENDO?!

This is very random, but I was looking for materials for the Another Code ST, and I found that Nintendo file the trademark for Another Code in 2018. Thats cool and all, seeing as we are getting that game next month, the weird thing is that is was not the only game that was trademarked at the same time.

The other one was:

yhJvS1R.png

I dont think this game is getting a release, but it would be an alternative to Subnautica.

It has been surprising to me that there were a number of interviews recently done. I'm guessing it was due to Aonuma being in the US for The Game Awards. Still, seeing his name pop up a lot, I'm a tiny, tiny bit disappointed that it's not accompanying a TOTK update, free or paid. Which is also irrational of me because that game already overwhelmed me with how much was in it.

IMG_7882.jpg
Already wrapped up this guy. Expected it to be a quick build but not that quick
IMG_7883.jpg

IMG_7888.jpg
IMG_7890.jpg

Here’s my Braves gang all together
IMG_7885.jpg

IMG_7886.jpg

As a bonus my current display.
IMG_7891.jpg

Probably about to put Blue eyes and the Ryu’s in storage for now. Then the Braves would probably be next

Not sure what I'm starting tomorrow. Demi barding or Gran-saurer. Leaning towards the former since it's the last G-witch kit I have on hand(got a couple in my PBandai orders tho)

Now back to gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom