• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST25 October 2023| Have a Wonderful Famiversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m considering doing a Spider-Man Remastered replay when I’m done with Spider-Man 2 lol

This is gaming related, right?

1695521525-843.png

Almost at the end of World 4 in Mario Wonder, and the game keeps on being a blast. My only real complaints are that I kind of wish it were harder - even some of the levels marked as higher stars aren’t really that bad - and I’m finding most of the music to be pretty forgettable. Not bad, by any means, but it’s not sticking in my head or clicking with me like most Mario music does.

Hi all !

For about 3 years now, I've been discovering the Nintendo Universe with Switch and I'm very happy ! :D

I still have some IPs to discover. Xenoblade Chronicle 3.... I'll play it early next year. And I'd like to discover Animal Crossing, too. And I'd like to do it with New Horizon on Switch. I plan to do it after Xenoblade Chronicle 3. With hindsight, this game is good ? It's a good idea to play now or it's better to wait for the next ?

Next year is light for me for 1st party games :( I'm only interested in Luigi's Mansion 2 HD.

I'm still hoping for Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem 4 and a new Donkey Kong.... Any new Switch game rumours since the last Nintendo Direct ?

Hi all !

For about 3 years now, I've been discovering the Nintendo Universe with Switch and I'm very happy ! :D

I still have some IPs to discover. Xenoblade Chronicle 3.... I'll play it early next year. And I'd like to discover Animal Crossing, too. And I'd like to do it with New Horizon on Switch. I plan to do it after Xenoblade Chronicle 3. With hindsight, this game is good ? It's a good idea to play now or it's better to wait for the next ?

Next year is light for me for 1st party games :( I'm only interested in Luigi's Mansion 2 HD.

I'm still hoping for Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem 4 and a new Donkey Kong.... Any new Switch game rumours since the last Nintendo Direct ?
If you have the games and the time I’d enjoy them now. New games are always going to keep coming out and it’s hard to say exactly which games are going to benefit running on the next Switch or not and how much.

There haven’t been any major new game rumors in months. Maybe it’ll pick up next month with the Game Awards closing in.

Joke's on you! I secretly hope for the next Indie Showcase to be in December too, so both MP4 and Silksong will happen during my General Discussion ST.

Haha.
Haha.
Ha–

Metroid Prime 4 is definitely showing up this time at Geoff's World Premiere Bonanza.

It has to.
It has to.
It— it has to, right?
I'll say this, for people who are willing Prime 4 to be a cross gen title and not a Switch 1 title playable on Switch 2, showing up at TGA's wouldn't be ideal. If it's going to be crossgen, Nintendo is going to save it's rereveal until they're discussing Switch 2. Nintendo showing it at TGA's imo would likely indicated it's still a Switch 1 only game.

People are strange when you’re a stranger

I would love to be around during night times, but ... you see .... i am old. Old people need their sleep.

Or else we start yelling at clouds and those darned teens with their skateboards.

Anyways, non-shitpost but what's the dealio with GTA VI? Is Reddit about to meltdown over patterns when Rockstar announces nothing today?

Anyways, non-shitpost but what's the dealio with GTA VI? Is Reddit about to meltdown over patterns when Rockstar announces nothing today?

People are crazy with their supposed patterns. Glad that doesn't happen with the Nintendo community. Imagine spending all that time and effort speculating about stuff. I can never see us doing that.

Had more than enough Gold Points to get that Suika Game for free, you folks better not lured me into an addicting game after i'm kinda off Vampire Survivors finally.

When Nintendo does their next fiscal year results next month, what time span does it cover? I remember we got TotK sales in it, so I think it ended June? So should we expect July-September sales in this?

So we won’t see Mario Wonder sales but we will see Pikmin 4?

When Nintendo does their next fiscal year results next month, what time span does it cover? I remember we got TotK sales in it, so I think it ended June? So should we expect July-September sales in this?

So we won’t see Mario Wonder sales but we will see Pikmin 4?

I think they sometimes announce the sales for certain games even if they weren't released in the quarter of focus at the meeting, especially if it's really good news.

Just did my dead space remake replay for the challenge. May very well be my favorite horror game.

My final fantasy 10 replay is next

One of my all-time favorite video game songs just got a gorgeous cover by FamilyJules

Before anyone asks, I have no idea why Donkey is in the thumbnail instead of Diddy or Dixie. Really kinda bugging me but I'll get over it 😅

finally the first teaser where I have no clue which Ultraman character it is
Here’s the flavor text: 3/4: The planet is about to be visited by a great catastrophe… My children, you are called to raise the Titan again… but there is only one way to resurrect the Titan- ✨

@Derachi

I feel for the people working at Microsoft owned studios because they have to listen on corporate restructuring presentations they they're not even paying attention to and getting motivational emails from executives that spam their inboxes.

Everyone should checked out the famitsu sales chart comment section on gematsu, its hilarious.
ALSO GODDAMN

1. [NSW] Super Mario Bros. Wonder – 638,634 / NEW
2. [PS5] Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 – 77,348 / NEW
3. [NSW] Jinsei Game for Nintendo Switch – 10,554 / 54,264
4. [NSW] Pikmin 4 – 10,208 / 922,606
5. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 5,305 / 5,520,260
6. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet / Violet – 5,260 / 5,163,082
7. [NSW] Minecraft – 4,923 / 3,291,621
8. [NSW] Detective Pikachu Returns – 4,718 / 106,605
9. [NSW] Sonic Superstars – 4,128 / NEW
10. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 3,615 /

WONDER SWEEP

Kinda weird that Nintendo keeps releasing Mario games after killing him in early 2021. Feels like bringing out the Tupac hologram at Coachella. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Almost at the end of World 4 in Mario Wonder, and the game keeps on being a blast. My only real complaints are that I kind of wish it were harder - even some of the levels marked as higher stars aren’t really that bad - and I’m finding most of the music to be pretty forgettable. Not bad, by any means, but it’s not sticking in my head or clicking with me like most Mario music does.
Go to special world, I unlocked it in world 3 and the special levels are really hard. Unfortunately I totally agree about the music. It‘s elevator music kind of exciting.

yeah some of the later special levels I burnt so many lives on. The main route through the game’s difficulty is pretty light all the way through. Which is understandable when it’s aimed at everyone.

I'm "explored" a couple of the special levels, but I haven't beaten them yet. Those suckers are tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom