• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion | ST24 September 2023 | Barely Able Will Star as the Main Poster in a Brand New ST (temp.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've come to a balance of what to do after playing a game, dont jump into another one lol. I just binged Castevania: Nocturne, still fresh on the mind but its great, if you enjoyed the first one you will most likely like this one as well. Now onto anime, there is alot to catch up this season.

Spectrum internet has been way too unreliable lately to justify the $100 a month I give them. There’s been four outages in the past week alone!

Good thing Spectrum is the only ISP I can get on my street!

Anyone remember when Microids closed a deal with Forever Entertainment to publish Panzer Dragoon titles, including the first game?

Well, things probably haven't worked out as planned unfortuantely. The Panzer Dragoon remake was available for pre-order for about half a year, and it disappeared. People here speculated that Panzer Dragoon Zwei might've been cancelled, and I think this is further evidence.

Spectrum internet has been way too unreliable lately to justify the $100 a month I give them. There’s been four outages in the past week alone!

Good thing Spectrum is the only ISP I can get on my street!
I called AT&T just now to see if it was available on my street yet. Turns out, it is! 18 megs down for $80/month 😂🤣 Guess I’m still stuck with Spectrum!

Today was a good day for fans of boomer shooters. A damn good day.

And also that torture simulator game.

FfyDPzd.webp

Happy Famiversary!

edit: Also thank you @Barely Able for starring as the main poster in a brand new ST (temp.) this month! You really got my brain smoking with some of those exam questions. It needs the exercise!

Last edited:
It was an awesome thread @Barely Able ! Tons of fun stuff we all shared this September on Fami together. I’m never going to forget the Direct Speculation thread especially. #TrustTheProcess

Thanks for the great ST this month, @Barely Able! But it's time for a new month - and a new year of Famiboards - to begin. Let's-a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom