• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST20 May 2023| Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry yall I know I already posted this in another thread but I think it's really important:
wRqBabU.jpg

This is actually a little harsh towards Starvers: Jade Eye Survivor because it's more a consequence of unfortunate timing. We're going to a wedding in the UK meaning I can't really bring my XBOX anyway. The game is quite fun, despite the incredible jank I've encountered, especially in the platforming sections.

Damn, season 1 of Buffy has a fantastic finale. Really feels like they managed to wrap up the season in a satisfying way while also leaving things open for more. Makes me miss when TV was more self contained in a lot of ways, honestly.

Probably will hold off on season 2 on account of TOTK looming, but definitely looking forward to more.

Saw on reddit that apparently new mortal kombat is going to release on switch, but not on PS4 and xbox one.
Furukawa is right, no need for new hardware 😀

Saw on reddit that apparently new mortal kombat is going to release on switch, but not on PS4 and xbox one.
Furukawa is right, no need for new hardware 😀

Yeah I saw that to - Really cool of this is true

This likely means a asset unique MK for Switch, cant imagine it working well if they just scale it down.
Good to see WB (probably a lot Ed Boon) wanting to support Switch.

Yeah I saw that to - Really cool of this is true

This likely means a asset unique MK for Switch, cant imagine it working well if they just scale it down.
Good to see WB (probably a lot Ed Boon) wanting to support Switch.
give us the damn batman games boon!

It would be really interesting to see a version of the new MK made specifically for Switch. Would take me back to the Wii days.

Edit: And to be honest, that'd be a super lovely gesture from NR - assuming it turned out okay.

Last edited:
Damn, season 1 of Buffy has a fantastic finale. Really feels like they managed to wrap up the season in a satisfying way while also leaving things open for more. Makes me miss when TV was more self contained in a lot of ways, honestly.

Probably will hold off on season 2 on account of TOTK looming, but definitely looking forward to more.
As with most shows of that era season 2 (and in this case all the rest) are an immense improvement over season 1, just FYI.

Not sure if woke up on purpose but I fins that I naturally wake up sooner when the weather gets warmer. Been waking up at 630 even though my alarm is set to 730.
Yeah, I have a window above my bed and it’s been brighter in the mornings lately, so that’s probably it. But I need fewer hours today, not more!

I'm seeing the reviews and praying that Fnac lets me pick up the game tomorrow please please please let me get what I want

My copy of ToTK shipped, and it’s from the nearby hub and scheduled for tomorrow! But it’s through usps fulfillment so it’s still a dice toss right now…

Does anyone here own/use a Skull n Co Neogrip for the Switch OLED? Mine turned up today and It’s supposed to let you dock the system with the grip attached but it doesn’t seem to be the case.

lol. Mine shifted from 10 PM to 11 PM. But I do have one that shipped to an Amazon locker (bought a second one with that 25% off influencer deal and that hasn’t shipped). Plan was to get the home one and then have the locker refunded when I don’t pick it up…but we will see.

They also built an Amazon warehouse like 2 miles from me, so I’m assuming this will get here. If not might be knocking on some warehouse doors.

I am absolutely loving reading member's impressions of the opening of TotK in the ST, while also not loving it.

Seriously, I'm shaking over here. Any more hype, and I might just run a lap around the block again.

It would be really interesting to see a version of the new MK made specifically for Switch. Would take me back to the Wii days.

Edit: And to be honest, that'd be a super lovely gesture from NR - assuming it turned out okay.
I would love this as well. I would consider picking up both PS5 and Switch versions eventually if this were the case. I like getting games for Switch, but don't like the feeling of compromising on something that doesn't hit native resolution and a stable FPS. It's why I want MK9 for the Switch, both because it should have no problem running on Switch as it did on past systems and because I just generally love MK9.

You're telling me I get to play TotK tonight and there's new Janelle Monáe music (with a new album out in less than a month)? It's like Christmas for me holy shit.

A 30 day vacation?
This was partial wish fulfillment that we might get some better annual leave in the states…

Maybe someone takes a sabbatical. Not sure. There is also field work that people might not have access to the internet or want to log on for a period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom