• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST20 May 2023| Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I already put around 95 hours in it and still have two dungeons to complete, what a massive game.
I love how I sit to play and don't have anything planned and yet I accomplish a lot while playing and at the same time I'm not even close to finishing almost anything.

Oh dang, after today it's no longer gonna be MAY

Thank you for steering this fine vessel of chaos and mayhem @Irene! It was a lot of fun and the amount of effort you put into this ST is one for the books!

Double dang, it seems the Critical Role one-off Zelda TTRPG was last night from 10PM-2AM EST. I thought I wouldn't be able to watch it because I would be asleep but uhhh...I had other problems lol

Anyone know if there's a highlight reel (or better yet if there's a way to watch on-demand without subscribing?)

Double dang, it seems the Critical Role one-off Zelda TTRPG was last night from 10PM-2AM EST. I thought I wouldn't be able to watch it because I would be asleep but uhhh...I had other problems lol

Anyone know if there's a highlight reel (or better yet if there's a way to watch on-demand without subscribing?)
It should make it to their YouTube channel for free at some point. Their main show episodes become free on YouTube the following week, so next week seems likely for this one shot.

Thanks for steering us through such a historic month, @Irene.

Just had word my FF Pixel Remasters copy was dispatched 2 days ago through Play Asia, so I should get them by the end of next month at the latest. Woops.

Yeah, May is indeed coming to an end.

What an absolutely awesome month. It has just flown by in a haze of pure video game joy and wonder. Breath of the Wild is my dream game, but Tears of the Kingdom is my dream dream game. I'm so glad that the moment finally arrived, and that the journey delivered - and continues to deliver - moment after moment of magic.

Thanks everyone for being great. Hope June continues the deliverance, and looking forward to ST21, @Party Sklar !

Also as a side note, it's funny that the TotK ST has twice the amount of posts than this GenDisc thread, haha.

With @Party Sklar taking June’s ST, that can only mean one thing

Yakuza Switch ports confirmed for the June Direct!
With the footage of the announcement being recorded in the middle of London, right next to an entrance to the tube, for some reason.
London%20Underground%20sign.%20From%20Canva.png

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda looking forward to when we reach the point that leakers and insiders feel comfortable enough to openly reveal the reasons why certain specific titles didn't come to Switch. The vast majority of reasons will be boring and predictable, but I'm certain there are some dandies hidden there.
my ludicrous and fairly plausible explanation for why soul hackers 2 skipped switch is because they thought that smt v and that FE and SMT crossover were enough SMT for switch owners and that it was everyone else's turn

turns out a lot of twitter users of nebulous humanity (aka maybe bots) with questionable English ability are eager to make me a v-tuber model at very reasonable prices and are very VERY willing to reach out to me in my DMs to ask me about it
I read that first line as "turns out a lot of twitter users are of nebulous humanity" and was like "yepyep"

Yeah, May is indeed coming to an end.

What an absolutely awesome month. It has just flown by in a haze of pure video game joy and wonder. Breath of the Wild is my dream game, but Tears of the Kingdom is my dream dream game. I'm so glad that the moment finally arrived, and that the journey delivered - and continues to deliver - moment after moment of magic.

Thanks everyone for being great. Hope June continues the deliverance, and looking forward to ST21, @Party Sklar !

Also as a side note, it's funny that the TotK ST has twice the amount of posts than this GenDisc thread, haha.

Thanks again for the great ST, and keep enjoying TOTK ! I think ST21 will go up around midnight CEST, before I go to bed like the grandpa i am

Vanpool dying is very sad. I'll admit I didn't play stuff like Dillon but I always thought it looked cool. I'm a little surprised as well since they seem to have been getting pretty consistent support gigs for Nintendo games.

made the egregious error of sorta asking outloud on twitter how hard/expensive a V-tuber model of my iconic blue penguin avatar would be

with my DMs open
Oh god. I made the mistake of mentioning "commissions" on Twitter once. My DMs were closed but there were definitely people in the replies begging me to open them.

MASSIVE W

I originally thought the tweet was announcing a live action Into the Spiderverse movie and I was thinking "What?". But I see it's just a general Miles Morales movie although I wouldn't be surprised if they did try an Into the Spiderverse live action movie in the future because No Way Home made a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom