• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't skipped a December update so far. Would be hilarious (as in, the complete opposite of hilarious) if they did it for the first time after launching the Expansion Pack.
For what it’s worth the EP came out a month later than the usual September update so the schedule might have shifted forward by a month

But nah I do think the update will happen during the Game Awards and it’s gonna be Goldeneye

You’re gonna be heartbroken.
That's my secret (to being a Nintendo fan), Cap 😉

Wouldn't mind though if GoldenEye was among their announcements though, it would be pretty great to see.

Im still waiting for that fog update before I get the new nso expansion
It definitely helped delay my decision, but honestly I'm just waiting for Paper Mario. The first batch of games I've already played to death with the exception of WinBack and have no desire to go back to them just yet.

They haven't skipped a December update so far. Would be hilarious (as in, the complete opposite of hilarious) if they did it for the first time after launching the Expansion Pack.
In an age where we can't be trusted to rely on patterns, I really hope this one holds true 🥲

Oh I didn't think the asterisk was hinting at anything, I was just wondering how it affected the "fully". Like, fully (100%) vs fully* (60%) confident.

Personally I'd be shocked if it releases in the Summer. Splatoon 3 is definitely a big summer game, I'd be surprised if BOTW2 is not long after that. I'd guess it's more September/October if a new Mario is releasing in November/Decembt but I don't think that's guaranteed either.

Yeah, my admittedly very optimistic expectations which I am nonetheless confident in are

Late May/early July for Splatoon 3
September for BotW 2
November for new 3D Mario

But I'm not taking anything for granted, which is why I added the asterisk. Let's put it this way: If it doesn't pan out exactly like this, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the original plan. Hopefully when all is said and done someone like Emily or Nate can fill us in on whether something changed or not.

The SwOLED is the best thing that has happened in video game history.
I can now experience the beautifulness of 1-2 Switch at its peak.

The milking minigame was actually Nintendo's manifesto for the Switch generation

I think Nintendo should launch two new labels called "Weeb! Generations" and "Weirdo! Generations" for budget remasters of some of their older niche stuff like Chibi-Robo, Pandora's Tower, Doshin the Giant, Takt of Magic, Giftpia, Baten Kaitos, Custom Robo etc.

edit: and of course an extremely limited release of Eternal Darkness for Skittzo only

Yeah, my admittedly very optimistic expectations which I am nonetheless confident in are

Late May/early July for Splatoon 3
September for BotW 2
November for new 3D Mario

But I'm not taking anything for granted, which is why I added the asterisk. Let's put it this way: If it doesn't pan out exactly like this, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the original plan. Hopefully when all is said and done someone like Emily or Nate can fill us in on whether something changed or not.
I wish I could be team 2022 for botw2, I was actually placing my bets for botw 1 to be released in the fall of 2016 and I dont want to be burned again

Also I really want to see odyssey 2 instead of just a movie tie in game. If its odyssey 2 I see it coming holiday 2023

What are the origins of this Zelda dual pack I’m hearing rumblings about?
Is this Twilight Princess and Wind Waker dual pack? I think it's more wishful thinking. They get lumped together in people's eyes as they're the WiiU remasters so they assume their inevitable release will be as a collection.

I don't believe it and think they'll be separate.

Hopefully Nintendo has an NSO update by December. Considering we are paying more now for the service you would think Nintendo would give us more updates than before.........

Yes I know who we are dealing with here lol.

Hopefully Nintendo has an NSO update by December. Considering we are paying more now for the service you would think Nintendo would give us more updates than before.........

Yes I know who we are dealing with here lol.
"You will get your drip feed releases and you will like it" - Nintendo

Do you know where we get our enjoyment?

From software

giphy.gif

Nintendo is gonna announce the NSO update for December and it’s gonna be no NES, SNES or N64 games and instead will finally be the game boy games we wanted

The first Friday in March 2023 is March 3rd. What an ideal date to release both a new Switch and the sequel to BOTW

So this movie is gonna be "video game player voiced by Chris Pratt loves Mario games and all of his friends voiced by Charlie Day and Seth Rogen and Anya Taylor-Joy are like 'wow Chris Pratt, you sure love those Mario games' and his mean teacher voiced by Jack Black is like 'stop playing those darned Mario games!!!' but then Chris Pratt is playing a mysterious Mario game he found and gets sucked into video game and becomes Mario and all of Mario's buddies like Luigi suddenly sound like his friends and Bowser sounds like his mean teacher" right???? Like, that is absolutely going to be what that movie is, right???

The first Friday in March 2023 is March 3rd. What an ideal date to release both a new Switch and the sequel to BOTW
Oh my god, I figured it out. Why were GameBoy games so heavily rumored, but didn't happen? Nintendo is holding them back for OLED buyers whose new premium model was replaced after five months

Oh my god, I figured it out. Why were GameBoy games so heavily rumored, but didn't happen? Nintendo is holding them back for OLED buyers whose new premium model was replaced after five months
puttin the ASS in ambassador program also I said 2023 not 2022

So this movie is gonna be "video game player voiced by Chris Pratt loves Mario games and all of his friends voiced by Charlie Day and Seth Rogen and Anya Taylor-Joy are like 'wow Chris Pratt, you sure love those Mario games' and his mean teacher voiced by Jack Black is like 'stop playing those darned Mario games!!!' but then Chris Pratt is playing a mysterious Mario game he found and gets sucked into video game and becomes Mario and all of Mario's buddies like Luigi suddenly sound like his friends and Bowser sounds like his mean teacher" right???? Like, that is absolutely going to be what that movie is, right???

Why must you hurt me in this way
important question for you gamerpeople

Super Mario Party or Mario Party Superstars?

seems like Superstars is the no brainer answer but maybe I'm missing something
There's a thread asking that very question!

Thanks to the Amazon sale I have finally bought Astral Chain. Five hours in and I'm having a blast. The game mechanics are way harder than I thought

Sounds like an Isekai.

So update on my asking for a refund for the purchase of a non-English game on the UK eShop (I didn't realise the visual novel which had an English description and English trailer only supported Japanese and Chinese languages), which I haven't played:

Nintendo said no. Well, Gregory at Nintendo said no. For a "variety" of reasons Nintendo cannot offer refunds on digital purchases. All sales are final. Etc. Etc.

I'm very disappointed.

This is my response:

"You are correct in assuming that your response is not what I had hoped for. I am honestly quite shocked that you do not believe there is sufficient grounds for a refund in this instance. I believe I made a genuine error in part because of a lack of signposting on the eShop, and the misleading nature of a foreign language game having an English product description and accompanying video. I have not actually played the game, and do not intend to as I will not be able to derive any enjoyment out of a game that is text-heavy in a language I do not speak or read. While I appreciate terms outlining the forfeiting of my right to cancel when making a digital purchase were available, I would have hoped that a company like Nintendo could make sensible exceptions to this right in cases such as my own.

Please can you outline the "variety" of reasons that mean Nintendo are unable to provide a refund in this case?

I am extremely disappointed and feel duped when making a purchase in good faith. The terms strike me as anti-consumer, and I do hope in the future they change, whether voluntarily or through consumer laws that protect loyal consumers such as myself.

I would ask you to reconsider this decision, and should you be unable to make an exception in this case, please tell me how I can escalate my complaint."

MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES

MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES MEAT CUBES

gross.png

Oh shit, the Necronomicube.

Someone get that spell, i can't keep it in mind. It is "Klaatu barada achooooo", right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom