• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 12 Sep 2022| Trails From Splatoon 03

The First Fami Splatfest: Which Team Will You Join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people in this thread just talk about things. Remember Nintendo exists and then the conversation immediately changes back to something else.
Once the direct happens, then the random Nintendo talk will migrate back here where it belongs. But we have made this thread the catch all for random stuff.

OMG there's a Final Fantasy moogle in the sketch of Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples at the back of Saga vol 3 (paperback) 😍. Best book ever.

Last edited:
MggmRar.jpg

Happy birthday to me. Direct: Never. I warned the world!
Happy shared birthday, fam!!

You know what's fun? People calling Sonic Frontiers, Sonic Forces and people calling Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, Kingdom Battle as if those games didn't release and are we're finally getting them now instead of years ago. Been seeing it a lot lately online.

Ok, time to play some little Noah. Better to do a quick run game when I got distracted this long

Sigh it’s finally supposed to cool down in 4 days. And then the fires a couple hours from me start. And I’m drowning in smoke

splatoon 3 is so much fun and I only did some turf matches, can't wait to spend most of my weekend on this trying out salmon run, rank and the main story

Of course it’s gonna be a huge week for Switzerland’s nuclear future and we got all hands on deck reporting on it when I just want to play Splatoon 3.

I’ve played about 1.5hrs of Splatoon 3 and I’m still not sure if I want to be an inkling or an octoling
I went Octoling for the test fire but that brings up an interesting question. Being able to play as an Octoling in Splatoon 2 was a really cool perk for completing the expansion. I know I did it in Splatoon 2 as a sort of status symbol thing as I’m sure others did too given how many of them I remember seeing. But without that particular appeal I’m wondering how many people go for it.

Even right now I’m thinking of going back to Inkling at least at the start but I think I’ll have to see which kids have the better haircuts.

I do not know where "yikes, I better keep my thoughts to myself" originated, and at this point I am too afraid to ask, but…

yikes, I better keep my thoughts to myself

Happy Dreamcast day, everyone!

or if you truly only have a Dreamcast, there's Super Magnetic Neo, I suppose! ;P

I went Octoling for the test fire but that brings up an interesting question. Being able to play as an Octoling in Splatoon 2 was a really cool perk for completing the expansion. I know I did it in Splatoon 2 as a sort of status symbol thing as I’m sure others did too given how many of them I remember seeing. But without that particular appeal I’m wondering how many people go for it.

Even right now I’m thinking of going back to Inkling at least at the start but I think I’ll have to see which kids have the better haircuts.
If and when I get it I'll be going Octoling since I never actually played the Octo Expansion and it's still novel to me. I should probably get on that soon to tide me over.

Have they announced any more Splatfests yet? I don't remember how often they used to happen.

Anyone got a link to donate to Nate through stream labs? I have no clue how any of that works
Got it right here!

Last time I donated Grubb was the guest alongside Nate and MVG and I asked about the potential for Gamecube NSO before anyone knew of the Expansion Pass; much as I would personally love to ask Nate and his mystery guest a question, nothing immediately comes to mind that I have a burning desire to get some insight on

If and when I get it I'll be going Octoling since I never actually played the Octo Expansion and it's still novel to me. I should probably get on that soon to tide me over.

Have they announced any more Splatfests yet? I don't remember how often they used to happen.
Octo Expansion is worth playing! I’m hoping Splatoon 3 doesn’t fully scratch the itch and encourages me to go back and 100% (or 99% it because the superboss is hella rough I hear) it. I’ve been in a bit of a mood to go back and finish some games off instead of continuing to jump to the new thing and OE is one of those things on the list.

I don’t think they’ve announced a Splatfest yet. Probably won’t be for a few weeks to let the community build up and any early issues to get ironed out.

Got it right here!

Last time I donated Grubb was the guest alongside Nate and MVG and I asked about the potential for Gamecube NSO before anyone knew of the Expansion Pass; much as I would personally love to ask Nate and his mystery guest a question, nothing immediately comes to mind that I have a burning desire to get some insight on
Giving me an error every time I try to donate with my card

Giving me an error every time I try to donate with my card
Oh weird? Is there maybe another card you can try?

At this point all I could recommend is tagging @NateDrake and hope it's not too late that he can look into it, see if it's an error he can fix on his end so you can answer your question before he's finished recording

I’ve been having a sort of rough week, and the stage was kind of set for it to be even rougher this morning…

but my fears and anxieties (in this tiny instance) turned out to not be as warranted as I thought!

for now. dryads invoked and all. but I do not despair this morning (other than the usual amount)

that’s it, that’s my story

Got a question, how does donating on stream labs work?

Oh weird? Is there maybe another card you can try?

At this point all I could recommend is tagging @NateDrake and hope it's not too late that he can look into it, see if it's an error he can fix on his end so you can answer your question before he's finished recording
Nothing I can fix. My only guess is the card being used is not supported by the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom