• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
closest to exact direct length sounds very fun, especially if it's after the tweet
honestly at this point we should just be trying to guess the exact text of the announcement tweet verbatim

here’s mine

Tune in 2/8 at 2 p.m. PT for a #NintendoDirect livestream featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mainly focused on #NintendoSwitch games launching in the first half of 2023.

Yet you won't get out because you gotta stick around and see when the next Direct info is gonna leak

I wonder when Nate is put up his podcast

this_is_fine.jpg

honestly at this point we should just be trying to guess the exact text of the announcement tweet verbatim

here’s mine

Tune in 2/8 at 2 p.m. PT for a #NintendoDirect livestream featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mainly focused on #NintendoSwitch games launching in the first half of 2023.
that's boring and you know it

Which of the rumored remasters do you think will be announced in the February Direct?

-F-Zero GX
-Baten Kaitos
-Metroid Prime
-Kid Icarus
In order of likelihood (ranking of what I'd personally prefer):

Metroid Prime (3)
F-Zero GX (1)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (2)
Baten Kaitos (4)

Tune in 2/8 at 2 p.m. PT for a #NintendoDirect livestream featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mainly focused on Animal Crossing ripoffs and barely 2-3 minutes of ToTK Gameplay (Sorry not sorry Metroid Fans)

Tune in 2/8 at 2 p.m. PT for a #NintendoDirect livestream featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mainly focused on Animal Crossing ripoffs and barely 2-3 minutes of ToTK Gameplay (Sorry not sorry Metroid Fans)
2-3 Minutes is more than 3 times the amount of gameplay we got since the announcement.

here’s mine

Here's mine

Tune in 2/2 at 3 p.m. PT for a #NintendoDirect livestream featuring roughly 40 minutes of information mainly focused on The Legend of #Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and #NintendoSwitch games launching in the first half of 2023.

You just gave me flashbacks to the September direct. Shivers

Which of the rumored remasters do you think will be announced in the February Direct?

-F-Zero GX
-Baten Kaitos
-Metroid Prime
-Kid Icarus
BK seems like it's the closest to announcement based on the outlet that reported it, so that's the most likely. After that I'd say Metroid Prime followed by F-Zero GX. If Kid Icarus Uprising is happening it's not for a while, I wouldn't think

Six more weeks of winter, fuckboys! Tune in on 2/2 at 3 pm PT to find out what games we're bringing back from the dead (number 4 will shock you!).

-F-Zero GX
-Baten Kaitos
-Metroid Prime
-Kid Icarus
Personally my money’s on either Metroid Prime or F-Zero. Both, if we’re lucky. Baten Kaitos is probably a ways off still if it’s real, and Kid Icarus is never happening.

You thought I forgot?

Nintendo Direct isn't the only thing coming soon.

See this is why I was so sure the Direct would be in January this year, I remembered your video was coming in February and figured they'd wanna give it a wide berth to keep from being overshadowed by it 🤔

Just give me more info on TotK and XC3 DLC and I’m good to go!

(A Kid Icarus Uprising remake/sequel too pls)

See this is why I was so sure the Direct would be in January this year, I remembered your video was coming in February and figured they'd wanna give it a wide berth to keep from being overshadowed by it 🤔
Yeah tbh I do not know what Nintendo was thinking on this one

here’s mine

Yep, this is mine. If we're lucky, maybe the specific game mentioned in the tweet will be TotK. Idk if the giveaway will start accepting guesses before or after the direct is announced, but I'll go with 43:26

here’s mine

Yep, this is mine. If we're lucky, maybe the specific game mentioned in the tweet will be TotK. Idk if the giveaway will start accepting guesses before or after the direct is announced, but I'll go with 43:26

Wait what??

I thought that was exactly the sort of shit HBO was cancelling all the scripted shows in order to make more room for.
Nobody knows what the hell they are doing. I assume it’s full cancellation of anything but the absolute cheapest reality shows and then prestige content that’s on the cable channel. Maybe it was too much money renting those houses and paying for excursions.

there's a fantastic osomatsu-san sketch about a detective who is completely useless but dramatically improves the mood at any crime scene

that's how I feel about popcorn theory

there's a fantastic osomatsu-san sketch about a detective who is completely useless but dramatically improves the mood at any crime scene

that's how I feel about popcorn theory
.........critics rate theory 2/10, theory creator flabbergasted by such positive reception.

What if a new kid Icarus gets announced with the rumoured remaster? Something like, here is the remaster of the 3ds game and the sequel is now being developed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom