• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST4| Tears of the Speculation

What team are you joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that would be cool to explore. Such as being in a village surrounded by woods and water where you could explore (obviously) a mansion, some houses, a boat and other places.
Yes. A trip with Mario, Peach, Toad... to a place like Camp Wawanakwa where you control Luigi and must defeat the ghosts. There you could talk with Mario, Peach... and they would also be your companions who would help you defeat the ghosts.

An idea that will never happen.

Amazon Mexico has Advance Wars back for preorder. As you can see on the Keepa chart at the bottom, it hadnt been available since March 2022. I know it's not random because Amazon Mexico leaked the date for Mario Maker 2 ahead of anyone else.

u55QQpe.png

I think a Direct is imminent.

Sounds like they want to port Muramasa but there are issues. Not sure if this was regarding Wii specifically. They did a Vita version, which I think wouldn’t be too hard to port but I don’t know all the technical stuff (or if there are external factors at play).
We need them to make it happen!!!!! I know they want to do it, and I hope they do. Thanks for posting that info.

Sounds like they want to port Muramasa but there are issues. Not sure if this was regarding Wii specifically. They did a Vita version, which I think wouldn’t be too hard to port but I don’t know all the technical stuff (or if there are external factors at play).
I'm guessing external factors. You could even play it on the Switch right now with Dolphin or by running the Vita version natively. Would look fantastic on the OLED.

Amazon Mexico has Advance Wars back for preorder. As you can see on the Keepa chart at the bottom, it hadnt been available since March 2022. I know it's not random because Amazon Mexico leaked the date for Mario Maker 2 ahead of anyone else.

u55QQpe.png

Fuck the direct I just want Advance Wars to come home again 😭

Last edited:
Given that we are 2 days from the 2nd anniversary (Jan 29) of Buddy Mission Bond (a nintendo first party game!), what are the chances they bring it over? They did it with FCDC (great games btw) so there is a precedent of 1st party vn adventure games.

Maybe the sells of FCDC weren't enough? Funny enough its Ruby Party's first home console game (Touken Ranbu Warriors was in 2022).
Hopefully they will bring it over! I wonder what's stopping them?

Gamestop updated the TotK page with the promotional image/artwork today, this wasn't there yesterday, it was just a generic, grey LoZ logo. There might be other things they updated on the page.

The Logo on the page where they list all the Switch games is still the default grey logo.

Man, Gamestop Canada doesn't even have a page yet.

u55QQpe.png

Gamestop updated the TotK page with the promotional image/artwork today, this wasn't there yesterday, it was just a generic, grey LoZ logo. There might be other things they updated on the page.
I think it's safe to say we have been promoted from "Soonish" to "Soon". Dare I say, maybe even soon as FUCK

but probably just soon

Last edited:
Ah it's there if you do a search for "Tears of the Kingdom" first result.
Oh, Gamestop has 2 TotK order pages for some reason. Maybe they created an entirely new page with the promotional artwork, but haven't deleted the page with the grey logo yet.

Heh, it might be a week early for stuff to be happening going by my initial prediction. Funny.

This time, if they announce it, I will buy a ludicrously prized TotK Collector's Edition.

paid €100 each for the ss and botw soundtracks so might as well

u55QQpe.png

Is there a source for Amazon Mexico leaking the release date of SMM2? When I search for it I don't see any results about that, but I do see the time they "leaked" an incorrect date for LM3, and when they put up "New Nintendo Switch Pro" listings in May 2021.

Reminder

Untitled.png

No, it doesn't actually mean anything, but it did happen just last week.
Definitely doesn't mean much, but it's cool that it happened recently. I didn't catch this, so good eye.

Anyway, I'm still feeling the 8th or 9th because of the earnings report, but it doesn't feel like 1st/2nd is out of the realm of possibility, which I couldn't have even said as recently as last week!

There is a rumor floating around that Furukawa found the best and most expensive barber in the whole Japan to give Aonuma his sweet new haircut for this Nintendo Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom