• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what I like about Subway? I hate to make this any kind of ANNOUNCEMENT but you can get sandwiches in either 6/12 inch lengths. If you have any leftovers, I find you can put it DIRECTly in the fridge and eat it up to TWO DAYS LATER.
I don't know what you're trying to say here, it's pretty cryptic. Can you spell it out a bit more clearly?

Do you know what I like about Subway? I hate to make this any kind of ANNOUNCEMENT but you can get sandwiches in either 6/12 inch lengths. If you have any leftovers, I find you can put it DIRECTly in the fridge and eat it up to TWO DAYS LATER.
Hmmmmm.....

So 6 divided by 12 is actually 1/2. And you are saying that it is 2 days later?

Direct Confirmed for January 4th, 2023 everyone. Pack it up everyone.

Last edited:
Still predicting pokemon direct this coming week or the week after and General direct on the 14th(or sometime during that week)

😂 why anyone would think that is beyond me
I’m talking about posts in 2019, you have to think Nintendo console lifespan was usually considered to be in the 6 year range so 2022 made sense , especially with the rumors of a Pro in 2019 meaning usually mid cycle for Nintendo handhelds.

Nintendo's never gone more than approximately 6 years without releasing next-gen hardware, really doubt the switch will be the first when it's already fallen so far behind its competitors in terms of power. A switch follow-up launching with botw2 early next year still makes a lot of sense to me.

Nintendo's never gone more than approximately 6 years without releasing next-gen hardware, really doubt the switch will be the first when it's already fallen so far behind its competitors in terms of power. A switch follow-up launching with botw2 early next year still makes a lot of sense to me.

The Famicom released seven years prior to the Super Famicom. Their handhelds also had longer wait times (Gameboy -> Gameboy Color was nine years, DS -> 3DS was over six in the west). Granted, I do think we'll be getting news about a Switch 2 within the next year, I'm just saying longer wait times aren't completely unprecedented.

Considering my PS4 feed still gets spammed with a QR code which tells me that I could have a chance at buying a PS5 makes me think how Nintendo would approach this situation

Underneath the bridge, tarp has sprung a leak
And the animals I've trapped, have all become my pets
And I'm living off of grass, and the drippings from the ceiling

It's okay to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings

Nintendo : "stay tuned for around 40 minutes focusing on games coming by the end of 2022"

Average forum member : "Omg I'm disappointed they won't show any 2023 games"

Like clockwork
I have to admit I find it funny it always happens again but I'm one of those people too. "It only focuses on 2022 games?? Breath of the Wild 2 is cancelled and Nintendo will go third party"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom