• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST2| Fami's Summer Gameguess

When will the next Direct air?

• It's going to be in May! cHaOs!

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Patterns, man. 14th of June, 2022. The usual.

Votes: 211 81.8%
  • Nintendo will be weird again, early July.

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Nintendo's Twitter Direct's will be the norm, Septermber 2022.

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Geoff the Summerman will add it to Summer Gamefest

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FE leak: The new lord is called Chrom 2 and looks almost identical to Chrom except he has green hair now

you have the chance to ask Nate anything and you don't ask him about buddy mission bond localization smh my head

Trails From Zero is out on September 27 and is an awesome game that every JRPG and hardcore Switch fan needs to play. It’s the most standalone Trails game aside from Sky so everyone can easily jump in.
Which is also only a port.

Mind you, i dont want to talk it down, i did not have it on my radar, and it seems as if it could be a step towards the series (did not work for me, when i tried it), so i will kepp an eye on it. =D

My main point was that there usually where always some big JRPG releases on the horizon, and it feels as if it slowed down, but then again, people mentioned that Video Game news has slowed down generally, so that makes sense...
Also, do we know if the sequell qill be ported to? since it semingly is a 2-piece story.

Also, do we know if the sequell qill be ported to? since it semingly is a 2-piece story.

Coming next year

Ah, good. Would kinda piss me off if its a case of "yeah, did not sell enough, wont publish the second one" for a clear 2 part story

I don't understand why NateDrake won't just release the Nintendo Direct already. He's my least favorite Nintendo employee, hording Fire Emblem and Stinky Horse all to himself.

I don't understand why NateDrake won't just release the Nintendo Direct already. He's my least favorite Nintendo employee, hording Fire Emblem and Stinky Horse all to himself.
If it gets released now then the Manscaped Mafia will come for him for not meeting the ad quota.

If it gets released now then the Manscaped Mafia will come for him for not meeting the ad quota.

Nintendo employees shouldn't be moonlight as ball shaving salesmen. Nate doesn't need two jobs. It's not like he needs buy a PS3 or something.

I would be happy if Nintendo just drop the Direct or however they are announcing games this month.

Yup, especially since everything is up in the air due to the lack of E3, the announcement could literally happen at any time from now to June
Yeah the announcements in the past…

E3 2015- May 13
E3 2016- April 27
E3 2017- May 11
E3 2018- April 26
E3 2019- May 9
E3 2020- Cancelled
E3 2021 (Digital)- June 2…

Last year was the anomaly with E3 being all digital. Normally, this week would be the latest they’d announce the E3 plans. So the wait will definitely feel like an eternity if they wait about another month to announce it. :/

This waiting for announcement will feel like an eternity.
For me personally it's even more of a wait because April and now May are largely empty of things I want to buy. Everything I want comes out from late June onwards; I need the balm of Direct news to generate some more excitement.

Could be a crazy time from June onwards and the year is already off to a strong start.

Yeah the announcements in the past…

E3 2015- May 13
E3 2016- April 27
E3 2017- May 11
E3 2018- April 26
E3 2019- May 9
E3 2020- Cancelled
E3 2021 (Digital)- June 2…

Last year was the anomaly with E3 being all digital. Normally, this week would be the latest they’d announce the E3 plans. So the wait will definitely feel like an eternity if they wait about another month to announce it. :/
I do believe that the announcement will be in June again. No E3 floor, no demos, etc, they can even announce it 1 or 2 days before it airs.

Why is it too late? The game is finished. Nintendo has been deciding on when to release it & where to place it within the release schedule.
hey nate, do you have any information about Buddy Mission Bond coming to the West ?
it's been more than 1 year since its release in Japan.

hey nate, do you have any information about Buddy Mission Bond coming to the West ?
it's been more than 1 year since its release in Japan.
kGpRV5p.jpg

at this point, Koei Tecmo has to want to put it out there

Why is it too late? The game is finished. Nintendo has been deciding on when to release it & where to place it within the release schedule.
Because Samushunter said so. Duh?

No seriously you’re right. Games like Game Builder Garage. Ring Fit Adventure. Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain get released in the second half of the year so there’s no real pattern here

Any fans of indie games in here?

Also, NateDrake is awesome.
Well well well is it finally time? I've been dying for some indie news. Though I'm generally a bit backlogged even on indies.

Maybe this time we'll get Silksong! Right guys? Right? haha

Any fans of indie games in here?

Also, NateDrake is awesome.
What are indie games?

Because Samushunter said so. Duh?

No seriously you’re right. Games like Game Builder Garage. Ring Fit Adventure. Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain get released in the second half of the year so there’s no real pattern here

They could still slot it in for a May release, if they want. There is no reason to fear the game not coming this year, though. Nintendo simply has a lot to unpack in a limited amount of time & need to find the best place for even a horse shit game.

Last edited:
I would play Hades on my Xbox.

But it ain’t working.

I would play it on switch. But I don’t have mine with me.

Stinky Horse Simulator 2022 could well get the Smol December Slot this year.

Advance Wars can quietly come out this month pls and do can Buddy Mission BOND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the threadmarked staff post before posting about rumors or insiders. Do not beg insiders for reassurance or tag individuals asking for more hints. Snarky or mean-spirited responses will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom