• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Nintendo Direct: Partner Showcase on 2/21 at 6am PT/3 pm CET, 25 minutes, on-demand, focus on Switch games for h1 2024 (No Spoilers)

Will SEGA bring F-Zero GX Remastered to the Partner Showcase?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • No.

Votes: 60 49.2%
  • Falcon Punch!

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Shut up, MissingNo.!

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Monkey Ball, Rare Games, Penny, Endless Ocean, Battlefront, and Epic Mickey. A solid direct for me. B for me.

Another Crab's Treasure also looks really fricken good.

Repeating myself:

This was so bad that it almost felt like an average Indie Direct. The only thing I dug was the Unicorn Overlord demo shadowdrop.

Jesus, these following months are going to be boring.

At least Epic Mickey interests me. The new music is awful, tho. They killed the better aspect of Partner Showcases.

Monkey Ball and Penny are all I needed!

Mickey was a great surprise.

Overall nothing amazing but personally I’m happy

Holy shit, there's a LOT to this partner direct. Did not expect that. Big fat A for me, my wallet will cry.

SMTV Vengeance still didnt answer what it actually is over the base game. Presumably an extra size story with extra bits of content running in parallel throughout the main game, like Strange Journey Redux?

Pleased to see the original Monster Hunter Stories on Switch, now in HD and voiced.

Ender Lillies sequel looks interesting (if still the same template as the first one).

The best partner showcase you could ask for. I mean solitaire and horse racing in one game! This totally justifies waiting to launch switch 2 next year. I'm sure the second half of the year will be even better.

It was bad.... Very bad !

I only buy two games :

• Ender Magnolia
  • Endless Ocean Luminous

Can't wait to see the real Direct in April, if all goes well.

Man this Direct slapped hard. Cannot tell which was the best reveal. Ender lillies sequel that looked even more gorgeous or Endless Ocean being NOT a remake? hell yeah.

Kinda great direct? Battlefront, World of Goo, new Monkey Ball, Endless Ocean and UO demo are all fantastic

Fairly boring, but it was expected since we are this late into the Switch console cycle.
Unicorn Overlord demo and Ender Magnolia seems interesting enough at least. Too bad, there was nothing about Decapolice.

yeah this was quite good. multiplayer suika game, penny's big breakaway, pocket card jockey, a new ok-looking monkey ball. endless ocean? wild. that Arranger game also looks great

NEW monkey ball? w/ 60 player fall guys mode?
NEW endless ocean
penny shadow drop
rare nso games
new smt5 content
more people get to enjoy awesome obsidian games

uhh pretty great partner direct

This was pretty solid IMO. I think low expectations certainly helped but it was fun and there were some cool announcements. I think, as much as streaming it live adds to hype, I also enjoyed being able to fast forward haha

Back
Top Bottom