• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct: Partner Showcase on 2/21 at 6am PT/3 pm CET, 25 minutes, on-demand, focus on Switch games for h1 2024 (No Spoilers)

Will SEGA bring F-Zero GX Remastered to the Partner Showcase?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • No.

Votes: 60 49.2%
  • Falcon Punch!

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Shut up, MissingNo.!

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So just being hours away...

I'll ask here riiight before this begins.

What's the singular game announcement that would make the whole thing an instant 10/10 for you ?
silksong release date trailer
anything picross related

What's the singular game announcement that would make the whole thing an instant 10/10 for you ?
The Sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (which is now in development)

Switch 2/s

But seriously, Silksong alone would make it a 10/10 even if the rest is just farming games.

I will break the rule and name 3 different things that would elevate this direct for me:

New Bravely Default
Silksong
Visions of Mana

Any of these would make me woohoo

Now I dont see Silksong and Visions is probably a Switch 2 announcement - but I could honestly see Bravely Default happen.

Dragon Quest III hd2d remake coming soon. That or Dragon Quest X coming west soon.

Anything Monster Hunter
Xenoblade Warriors

Both have an abysmal chance of being there tho...

What I expect more is something from Team Asano :D.

if they wanted to show paper mario or fire emblem they would've just made a direct

the partner showcase is a partner showcase

Rika Suzuki, who's heavily speculated to be the artist for the FE4 remake due to her work on a lot of FE4-related material (including a bunch of FE Cipher and Heroes art of FE4 characters), retweeted the Direct announcement 🤔 🤔

Maybe IS does count as a partner 👀 ...or maybe I'm just looking too much into things 😎

Maybe even Nintendo thinks it's joke-level with how long they've been dragging their feet around announcing this?

;]

Y’all will wish for a return of Wave Race…

I would accept any additional GameCube remasters if we get a wireless GameCube controller that is natively recognized by the console.

… and you’ll get a Wavebird.

And be happy about it!

Y’all will wish for a return of Wave Race…

… and you’ll get a Wavebird.

And be happy about it!

I want Wave Race on Switch 2 though.

I want the water look so good that the "Good looking water" person from Miiverse will start to drool.

Rika Suzuki, who's heavily speculated to be the artist for the FE4 remake due to her work on a lot of FE4-related material (including a bunch of FE Cipher and Heroes art of FE4 characters), retweeted the Direct announcement 🤔 🤔

Maybe IS does count as a partner 👀 ...or maybe I'm just looking too much into things 😎

I think it's unlikely they'll announce Fire Emblem 4 this afternoon....

Pyoro would have leaked by now, I think. Then, according to our well-known journalists, Nintendo is planning a General Direct at least in April.

We'll see :)

Any of the "Quintet Trilogy of Gaia" (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia/Time, Terranigma).

Ace Attorney 7

Endless Ocean

SMT V: Pay For It Again, Chump (Featuring 'You' from the Suckers Must Buy Series)

Hand 'em all over and I will physically clap at my computer screen when the Direct ends.

it-is.gif

Anything SMT except what they're actually announcing lol

If we're talking games we already know exist, I'd say Visions of Mana.
If we're allowed imaginary games that exist in our mind, then Shin Megami Tensei VI... or Devil Survivor 3... or a remake of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds

If it ain’t F zero GX Remaster,
Then Castlevania 3 Remaster with an easy normal and hard mode so I can actually finish it

Hook me up In my veins, right now.

Will this ever happen?

I think there's a sizeable chance of it happening after DQ3 remake comes out, as it would probably be inspired by DQ3's story. I think the director of the first games left SE, but the franchise is still the most successful DQ spin off worldwide by far, and if Horii wants it to happen, it will happen.

I can't help but feel that if it involves a Nintendo IP, it's probably not going to be here, especially now Nintendo will presumably have another Direct to come if their Switch 2 plans have changed, as they'll need to reveal their 2024 lineup for OG Switch at some point.

Strong bets for me would be Sea of Theives + Pentiment from Microsoft, the Beyond Good and Evil remaster, and some kind of new RPG from SquareEnix. Maybe if we're really luck we'll get a trailer for Hades 2.

Xenoblade Warriors, Dragon Quest, and/or Silksong. I'd feel a lot better about this Direct if any of those were to appear.

Back
Top Bottom