• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Direct: Partner Showcase on 2/21 at 6am PT/3 pm CET, 25 minutes, on-demand, focus on Switch games for h1 2024 (No Spoilers)

Will SEGA bring F-Zero GX Remastered to the Partner Showcase?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • No.

Votes: 60 49.2%
  • Falcon Punch!

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Shut up, MissingNo.!

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda don't want xenoblade warriors to exist ever. I feel like the mainline games are already fanservicy enough, any more would be super cringey to me and that's kinda all these warriors games are. I'd rather see monolith just make a character action rpg.

Burnout collection ❤️
Id be thrilled if so many 7th generation racing games made their way to the switch. We already have burnout paradise and need for speed hot pursuit (2010). Let’s get need for speed most wanted (2006), burnout revenge, ridge racer 7, blur, split second,ect…

In fact I’m surprised the switch hasn’t gotten more ports of xbox 360 and ps3 titles. So many forgotten gems that could easily run on the switch , like the darkness, singularity, f.e.a.r, 50 cent blood on the sand ect..

if they wanted to show paper mario or fire emblem they would've just made a direct

the partner showcase is a partner showcase
Maybe this is what Pyoro’s “is nintendo a partner” tweet refers to

If they make Xenoblade Warriors, I hope it’s newcomers friendly and doesn’t spoil the story of 3 😬

So just being hours away...

I'll ask here riiight before this begins.

What's the singular game announcement that would make the whole thing an instant 10/10 for you ?
Halo Master Chief Collection

Barring that, it'll scrape by and be passable with a TTYD release date. Can't imagine anything will make it looked back on fondly

So just being hours away...

I'll ask here riiight before this begins.

What's the singular game announcement that would make the whole thing an instant 10/10 for you ?
Mario Odyssey 2
And what Brofield said above me

doctor-strange-one-more.gif

I kinda don't want xenoblade warriors to exist ever. I feel like the mainline games are already fanservicy enough, any more would be super cringey to me and that's kinda all these warriors games are. I'd rather see monolith just make a character action rpg.
Thankfully monolith would probably just make koei make it so you’d have both.

Despite everyone's valiant effort and what the poll results might lead you to believe, me ever shutting up about F-Zero is actually even less likely than an announcement today.

Thank you for playing!

toddlers-and-tiaras-big-grin.gif

25 mins left. On the train and smiling on behalf of the potential of a fun indie shadowdrop and someone is staring.

How’s the VIBES?

Put me in the camp that would love to see Xenoblade Warriors.

Not sure they'd be able to put all of the characters in from all four games though. Just the party members alone would make up a substantial roster.

As a fan I like fanservice I want it to exist, why not both, it would be cool
They've already put elma and shulk in xc2, xc3 was filled with cameos, references and literally combined the two games. I just want xenoblade to move on. As a fan I'd have to get the game and I would rather not live in that reality lmao

Back
Top Bottom