• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • General system instability
    🚧 We apologise for the recent server issues. The site may be unavaliable while we investigate the problem. 🚧

Discussion Will Mainline Persona Ever Come To Switch? Update: Yes! It’s Time To Make History!

Will Mainline Persona Come To Switch?

• Yes

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the Western merch event, but I appreciate they clearly labeled it and had a follow up tweet emphasizing no game news. June is nearly here with announcement 5, so not too long to make history or have dreams crushed again lol.

I missed the Western merch event, but I appreciate they clearly labeled it and had a follow up tweet emphasizing no game news. June is nearly here with announcement 5, so not too long to make history or have dreams crushed again lol.
Any of these persona announcements should be ignored until the concert. It's going to be pointless nonsense like this most recent one. They've announced stuff at concerts in the past and that's going to be the next chance for any real news.

Any of these persona announcements should be ignored until the concert. It's going to be pointless nonsense like this most recent one. They've announced stuff at concerts in the past and that's going to be the next chance for any real news.
I don't think so. Announcement 2 was the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax re-release which I was personally super happy about (my all time favorite Persona game). I'm fully confident Announcement 7 will be our first teaser trailer of Persona 6 in September. Five and Six are unknowns obviously and one could be an anime announcement, but I think at least one of those is a game of some kind. June lines up with presentation/announcement season, so I'm feeling pretty hopeful on Announcement 5.

I mean, I think it has too, right? The whole industry is moving towards Multiplatform and Sony has bottomed out in Japan. I can see it happening for the next one if the Switch 2 is out by then.

Remember, Microsoft will be paying Sega good money for those ports. Nintendo won't. Sega won't port them unless they're are paid despite the huge demand.

The fact that Souls Hacker 2 is not on Switch but on Xbox should tell you all you need to know.

No mainline Persona games will come to Switch. If it comes, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Now, what's interesting is the placement of the letter R. P3R, Persona 3 Remake?

Now, what's interesting is the placement of the letter R. P3R, Persona 3 Remake?
it's just persona with e, s and a replaced with numbers. i don't think it means anything other than that or implies a remake of 3.

I'm bored to wait for persona on switch and the ridicule of this whole situation has made me lost the interest I had.
I just don't care anymore tbh.

I mean, Atlus is obviously waiting for Nintendo to announce Switch 2 being not BC with Switch so they can release Persona 3-5 on Switch after Switch 2 is out meaning they’re not playable on the newest Nintendo platform. They feed off all of our collective sighs.

I see. So this thread probably has run its course in a few hours (Or a few days if Atlus/Nintendo want to wait until the direct).

I do hope there will be a physical release on Switch, and I'm willing to wait longer for them even if the digital ports are dropped earlier.

Just free the damn games from the PS clutch, is all I ask. Whether we get P3/5 on PC or Switch doesn't even matter to me anymore.

If the games are coming to Switch and that's a big if for me as I am still not convinced then I would not be surprised if they come at a later date.

I see. So this thread probably has run its course in a few hours (Or a few days if Atlus/Nintendo want to wait until the direct).

I do hope there will be a physical release on Switch, and I'm willing to wait longer for them even if the digital ports are dropped earlier.
I doubt they'll wait until a direct. it'll just show up on the nintendo channel today

comparing view counts will be fun

At this point I hope they all come over at once as soon as possible, so people can play them on Switch, get it all out of their systems and we don’t have to have any more ‘will persona be on switch’ threads.

I doubt they'll wait until a direct. it'll just show up on the nintendo channel today

comparing view counts will be fun
Yeah, most likely. Still funny that Microsoft got the Persona announcements and not Nintendo, because view counts and sales will immensely favor Switch.

I'm sure there's a whole gamepass deal which included that MS were be the ones to announce the games.
For sure. Atlus got a big check for them to come to gamepass.

Anyway, 48 minutes left until we finally find out if this thread can be closed.

Most likely to be in Direct. They won't do a stealth announcement for this one.

Can you name 1 game that was announced for other platforms and LESS THAN ONE MONTH later also announced for Switch? I personally don't remember any.

Can you name 1 game that was announced for other platforms and LESS THAN ONE MONTH later also announced for Switch? I personally don't remember any.
I can. Life Is Strange. Literally last year (or 2 years?) ago.

If Persona is coming to Xbox it's coming to Switch. Atlus isn't THAT stupid.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom