• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Video game sales updates, courtesy of Install Base!

Hello everyone !

We are making good progress on Install Base public launch. Things are moving well thanks to the hard work of everyone involved and the amazing support of the Community. Still, it might take a bit more time to get everything perfectly set up.

However, given the strong demand and a very exciting end of the week (OLED, Metroid, Media Create, NPD...), we decided to open another round of early registration.

If you are interested, you can either show it by posting here or via PM. We'll try to add a maximum of people interested as fast as possible, with a limited number of spots for this round.

See you here and there ;)

I am interested.

Hello everyone !

We are making good progress on Install Base public launch. Things are moving well thanks to the hard work of everyone involved and the amazing support of the Community. Still, it might take a bit more time to get everything perfectly set up.

However, given the strong demand and a very exciting end of the week (OLED, Metroid, Media Create, NPD...), we decided to open another round of early registration.

If you are interested, you can either show it by posting here or via PM. We'll try to add a maximum of people interested as fast as possible, with a limited number of spots for this round.

I PM’d but I’ll reply just here just to be thorough.

Hello everyone !

I'm Interested for those sweet sales deats

Hello everyone !

I'm really interested in joining Install Base, what kind of information should I provide?

Hello everyone !

I am interested in joining

Hello everyone !

I am interested as well, though happy to wait for public launch if needed since I would mostly be lurking

Hello everyone !

I’m interested in joining installbase if possible! :D

Hello everyone !

I'm interested of course as a member of the MC threads.

Hello everyone !

I am interested, I have been a lurker since many years ago 😀

Hello everyone !

I’m also interested in the early registration.
Thank you very much!

Hello everyone !

HI Lelouch, I would like to join if it is still possible. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone !

I'd like to register if possible :)

Hello everyone !

I'd love to register as well if possible! Lurking the sales threads was a weekly ritual for me, and I have tons of respect for the community.

Hello everyone !

I’m very interested in joining, thanks!

Hello everyone !

I’m interested!

Hello everyone !

Add me there if possible. I miss those kind of threads!

Hello everyone !

Please let me in too! I'd really like to read the whole Japanese sales thread,

Hello everyone !

Can I join please? :)

I miss reading Media Create Threads

Hello everyone !

Even if registration takes a while, will the site be open to browse before then? Most of us will have weeks of information to catch up on.

Hello everyone !

Definitely interested!

Hello everyone !

Would like to join if possible.

Hello everyone !

Long-time Sales-Age reader, only occasional poster, would love to get through the door if possible!

Hello everyone !

We are making good progress on Install Base publ I want to join if it's possible.

I want to join if it's possible.

Hello everyone !

I am interested!

Hello everyone !

I'd love to join too.

Hello everyone !

I'd like to register also

Hello everyone !

I mostly lurk here but I also want to join the registration.

Hello everyone !

I'm interested to join but I mostly lurk though.

Hello everyone !

It'd be nice if I could join too, I used to participate a little bit on the MC threads.

Hello everyone !

Hi there, as a long time lurker and someone who is really interested in the sales side of the industry I would really appreciate the opportunity to register, thanks in advance :)

Hello everyone !

I’d like to join too.

Hello everyone !

I'd love to join all of you there!

Hello everyone !

Interested for sure. Just let me know what you need and I sent it :)

Hello everyone !

If it's still possible, I'd like to register too. Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone !

If possible I would love to join too, i didnt post much but i've been lurking the sales threads since even before the exodus to the 2nd site

Hello everyone !

I'm interested if its still available :).

Hello everyone !

I'm interested in this 👀

Hello everyone !

I'm also interested :)

I added several users that showed their interest yesterday and just in time for the MC thread in one hour ;)

Thanks everyone, I am still adding the newer people to the joining list and will try to add them for a following wave !

Hello everyone !

Would appreciate an invite, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom