• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data Video game sales updates, courtesy of Install Base!

Nintendo Earnings Report July-September 2021
Media Create Week 43

Week 44 PAL

Edit: Link may be strange due to current server issues with IB

I'm only interested in how well Metroid Dread did.

Week 44 Media Create

Hello everyone !

Just a quick update. With Install Base celebrating 1 month since launch and since the atmosphere and discussions are thankfully very good since launch, we decided to accelerate the process of approval. There are exciting times ahead with SMTV in Japan today, Pokémon next week and overall, a huge Holiday season for all consoles.

As such, we approved an additional 100 people since the start of the week. It is done manually and therefore takes a lot of time when several of us have jobs. Yet, we believe that it is well worth the effort given the passion most people have expressed in their applications.

So yeah things are moving faster and for those that still wait on their confirmation, please bear with us a bit more.

Thanks everyone for their support and patience,

See you soon here and on IB ;)

Hello everyone !

Just a quick update. With Install Base celebrating 1 month since launch and since the atmosphere and discussions are thankfully very good since launch, we decided to accelerate the process of approval. There are exciting times ahead with SMTV in Japan today, Pokémon next week and overall, a huge Holiday season for all consoles.

As such, we approved an additional 100 people since the start of the week. It is done manually and therefore takes a lot of time when several of us have jobs. Yet, we believe that it is well worth the effort given the passion most people have expressed in their applications.

So yeah things are moving faster and for those that still wait on their confirmation, please bear with us a bit more.

Thanks everyone for their support and patience,

See you soon here and on IB ;)
Are there any plans to allow those waiting for approval and lurkers to see beyond the first post?

Are there any plans to allow those waiting for approval and lurkers to see beyond the first post?
We are still undecided on that. Both solutions have their pros and cons.

You are not that far on the list, I think you'll be added next week at the latest :)

I really think that someone should buy Level-5. They need a good game that sells well.
what made L5 valuable is seemingly gone. I don't see why anyone would bother. it would be better business to set up shop and poach whomever is left

Aren't L5 currently making money hand over fist due to some Ni No Kuni mobile game?

They don't need prayers right now, at least.
that's a netease game that L5 licensed to. and we don't know how it's doing now

Aren't L5 currently making money hand over fist due to some Ni No Kuni mobile game?

They don't need prayers right now, at least.
Yeah, but ngl I am still worried about them. I feel like they make one wrong mistake, and they're done. I don't want them to go bankrupt, I really liked Yo-kai Watch lol.

Hey folks, just a heads up. I'm going to cease updating this thread with new sales updates as they come out. In the beginning of Famiboards, I figured while Install Base was getting established, and with a lot of the sales community that we know and respect working on it, it made sense to link to their posts, which would both keep those interested in the loop, while helping give them some exposure. Now however, Install Base is growing steadily and reliably on its own, and we have seen people taking it on themselves to make sales discussion here as well. As such, I don't believe this thread is needed any longer for the sake of posting weekly updates, as people know where to find them both here and on Install Base. Despite that function being redundant, I would like to keep this thread open as I know many of our members are still interested in the Install Base community, and can find updates about it in this thread. I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the discussions thus far, and who are keeping sales discussion thriving both here and over at Install Base.

Back
Top Bottom