• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Video game sales updates, courtesy of Install Base!

Hello everyone !

We are making good progress on Install Base public launch. Things are moving well thanks to the hard work of everyone involved and the amazing support of the Community. Still, it might take a bit more time to get everything perfectly set up.

However, given the strong demand and a very exciting end of the week (OLED, Metroid, Media Create, NPD...), we decided to open another round of early registration.

If you are interested, you can either show it by posting here or via PM. We'll try to add a maximum of people interested as fast as possible, with a limited number of spots for this round.

See you here and there ;)
I'm interested.

Hello everyone !

We are making good progress on Install Base public launch. Things are moving well thanks to the hard work of everyone involved and the amazing support of the Community. Still, it might take a bit more time to get everything perfectly set up.

However, given the strong demand and a very exciting end of the week (OLED, Metroid, Media Create, NPD...), we decided to open another round of early registration.

If you are interested, you can either show it by posting here or via PM. We'll try to add a maximum of people interested as fast as possible, with a limited number of spots for this round.

Would love an invite too if possible!

Hello everyone !

I'm interested.

Media Create Week 40

Hello everyone !

I would like to join too please. Thank you very much Lelouch.

Gotta imagine that higher percentage boost for SSBU had at least something to do with the Sora announcement.

Hello everyone !

If i could get an invite :D

Hello everyone !

I am interested. 😁

Hello everyone !

I‘d be interested in joining :)

Hello everyone !

+1 to the list.

Hello everyone !

Hey, @Lelouch0612

Can you provide me a registration code? I'd love to join the sales community

Hello everyone !

I would like to register.

Anyway, now that the first week sales for the SWOLED are out for Japan, does anyone think Nintendo will sell 10-12 million units for this fiscal quarter?

Hello everyone !

I am interested in joining as well :)

Hello everyone !

I would love an invite if its still available

Hello everyone !

I would love an invite please!

It's going to be a long time before OLED demand equals the supply.

Also Trails just disappeared. Hope the drop isn't massive.
Yeah. The thing was available for like 5 hours in my country. It flew and stock is nowhere to be seen in the foreasable future.

Hello everyone !

Count me in please.

considering how many people I seen cried, I'm not surprised

now it just makes me wonder about the cloud version and how well it's not gonna do
I can understand, though I think it'll do better than people think. I think the rank and file gamer won't be nearly as concerned by the Cloud version as folks here. Lot of people waiting for it to come in any form. Have to see if we get any word on how it did after it comes out. I plan to get it day 1.

Hello everyone !

I would love an invite if you still have room!

Hello everyone !

I'm interested if it's still open.

Just so you all know, registration will open to everyone tonight. You'll still need to be vetted so it won't be instant confirmation but at least you will be able to register through regular sign up. It's not live yet but it won't be too long.

In the meantime, is it ok for someone to paste the lists whilst most of us cannot see the thread? It's understandable if this is not preferred.

Hello everyone !

I would love to join, if it's not too late!

Also, I love how both forums look.

Hello everyone !

Would love to participate!

Hello everyone !

I would love an invite. I really enjoy Media Create threads.

I added several users that showed their interest yesterday and just in time for the MC thread in one hour ;)

Thanks everyone, I am still adding the newer people to the joining list and will try to add them for a following wave !
If I could get put on that list, I'd be really appreciative!! ♥

Hello everyone !

Eeyyy, I'd like to register if possible. :) Thanks!

Good to see Dread outsell Samus returns by a wide margin, this also makes it Metroid's biggest launch by nearly 2x according to GameDataLibrary. Very impressive, and interested to see the legs of this release. It's nice to see Ring Fit Adventure continue to be such a sleeper hit, trending towards 3 million come holiday.

Hello everyone !

Thanks for the amazing and overwhelming support, it has been quite intense to juggle all the requests and office work but like I said earlier, we manage to get a big wave of new users into Install Base. I hope they are having great fun.

Still, given the incredibly strong demand which increased even further with the recent M&A news, we decided to change our plans to accomodate to the new reality.

To put it shortly : Install Base opens its public registration !

The forum is accessible here : https://installbaseforum.com/

Everyone can register. To be honest, it might take a while but everyone's request will be treated. The interest is really impressive but we also don't want to grow too fast. We have an incredible opportunity to build something special and we won't take any shortcut in the way.

Thanks again everyone and I hope to see you on Install Base, contributing and just being part of the amazing Community we are all building together ❤️

Hello everyone !

I'm interested

Hello everyone !

Hello! I'm most definitely interested, thank you.

Hello everyone !

Thanks for the amazing and overwhelming support, it has been quite intense to juggle all the requests and office work but like I said earlier, we manage to get a big wave of new users into Install Base. I hope they are having great fun.

Still, given the incredibly strong demand which increased even further with the recent M&A news, we decided to change our plans to accomodate to the new reality.

Everyone can register. To be honest, it might take a while but everyone's request will be treated. The interest is really impressive but we also don't want to grow too fast. We have an incredible opportunity to build something special and we won't take any shortcut in the way.

Thanks again everyone and I hope to see you on Install Base, contributing and just being part of the amazing Community we are all building together ❤️
I'm registered!
I look forward to being approved.:sneaky:

Hello everyone !

I would like an invite. Thanks!

Hello everyone !

Just registered! Hope will get approved soon! Thanks!

Hello everyone !

I’d like to join in on the discussions. Thanks.

Hello everyone !

I'd love to register as well, if there's a spot left :)

I’d like to join in on the discussions. Thanks.
I'd love to register as well, if there's a spot left :)
I would like an invite. Thanks!
Hello! I'm most definitely interested, thank you.
I'm interested
Eeyyy, I'd like to register if possible. :) Thanks!
Good to see Dread outsell Samus returns by a wide margin, this also makes it Metroid's biggest launch by nearly 2x according to GameDataLibrary. Very impressive, and interested to see the legs of this release. It's nice to see Ring Fit Adventure continue to be such a sleeper hit, trending towards 3 million come holiday.
I would love an invite. I really enjoy Media Create threads.
Would love to participate!
I would love to join, if it's not too late!

Also, I love how both forums look.
I would love an invite too.

Registration is open (see below)
Hello everyone !

Hello everyone !

Are there still plans to allow lurker view?

I loved to read MC threads but i'm not sure my level of contributions would justify having an account.

Hello everyone !

Niceeee!!!! I'd love to register too if it's still open ^^

I was able to register my account same name as here, please accept...

Back
Top Bottom